1. Where does David's family live at the beginning of the novel?
2. In what county does David's family live?
3. What reservation section does the county include?
Fort Warren Indian Reservation.
4. How does David describe his life?
5. What does David say about his father's work gun?
His father seldom carries it.
6. Where would Gail prefer to live?
7. What career does Gail wish that her husband had chosen?
8. What is part of the reason Wesley became a sheriff?
This section contains 4,859 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)