|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gail take Enid to the kitchen?
(a) To keep Enid from hearing Wesley.
(b) To comfort Enid.
(c) To ask Enid’s advice.
(d) To keep Julian's reaction from upsetting Enid.
2. Who is Mel Paddock?
(a) The county prosecutor.
(b) The Sheriff in the next county.
(c) The county judge.
(d) A defense lawyer.
3. Why does Wesley tell Gail and David what he did?
(a) He wants to question Marie.
(b) He wants to be honest.
(c) He wants to reassure them.
(d) He needs to enlist their help.
4. Where does David find his parents when he goes downstairs?
(a) In the back yard.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the living room.
(d) On the front porch.
5. What kind of grandchild does Julian want?
(a) A female grandchild.
(b) He does not want any more.
(c) He does not care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reservation section does the county include?
2. Why does Wesley go around the picnic grounds and pick up trash?
3. Julian says Frank has always been partial to ___________________.
4. What does David think when he is at Nash's Grocery Store?
5. Who leaves Montana soon after David's family?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)