|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Frank supposedly doing when he died?
(a) Helping Wesley fix up the basement.
(b) Trying to escape.
(c) Fixing the chimney flashing on Wesley's house.
(d) Wiring a bad circuit in the basement.
2. What does David do frequently during the afternoon?
(a) Walks by Marie's room.
(b) Prays for Marie.
(c) Skips rocks.
(d) Reads to Marie.
3. Why is Wesley driving out to the reservation?
(a) To ask some more questions about Frank
(b) To find another housekeeper.
(c) To tell Marie's mother about Marie's death.
(d) To see if he sees Frank's car is there.
4. What does Wesley offer Frank when he comes over to the house?
(a) A beer.
(b) To fix his roof.
(c) To fix Frank's oven.
(d) To fix his car.
5. Who arrives at David's house at nine that night?
(a) Marie's mother.
(d) Julian and Enid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wesley reluctantly tell Julian about Frank's crimes?
2. What does Wesley ask David to do concerning Gail?
3. Where would Gail prefer to live?
4. What does David tell his mother how to do?
5. How is Marie when David checks in on her when he gets home from the bowling alley?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)