|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Len has a stroke?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He dies in a nursing home.
(c) He drinks himself to death.
(d) He cannot complete his term as sheriff.
2. How does David feel about their life in North Dakota that first winter?
(a) It's exciting.
(b) It's not bad.
(c) It's better than the one he had in Montana.
(d) It's dull.
3. What does Gail ask Marie when Gail goes in Marie's room?
(a) If David seems sick, also.
(b) If Marie wants her boyfriend notified.
(c) How long Marie has been sick.
(d) If Marie will go to the hospital.
4. What does David do frequently during the afternoon?
(a) Reads to Marie.
(b) Walks by Marie's room.
(c) Skips rocks.
(d) Prays for Marie.
5. Where do Frank and Wesley go after Frank talks to David?
(a) To the Sheriff’s office.
(b) To the back porch.
(c) The basement.
(d) In the back yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wesley offer Frank when he comes over to the house?
2. What symbolism does David observe at the graveside services?
3. Upon what is Wesley spending long hours?
4. Who is Nutty?
5. Who is Ronnie?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)