|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Len suggest for Wesley to do?
(a) Arrest the men in the pick-up.
(b) Move Frank.
(c) Have Gail and David stay somewhere else.
(d) Call Julian.
2. What is Gail's response to David's intervention?
(a) She tells him to leave the room.
(b) She tells David to go get his uncle.
(c) She tells him she will leave Marie alone.
(d) She tells him to stay and help Marie sit up.
3. For what crime does Wesley say there is evidence that Frank committed?
(a) The murder of an eyewitness.
(b) Murdering countless Indian patients.
(c) The murder of Marie.
(d) The rape of two Indian girls.
4. What does David say Brentrock contributed to the war effort?
(a) War supplies.
(b) Food rations.
(c) Airplane parts factory.
(d) Only a few men.
5. What happens to Gloria?
(a) She never remarries.
(b) She remarries.
(c) She is killed in a car accident.
(d) She commits suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Wesley cheer at the picnic?
2. Who is Nutty?
3. What career does Gail wish that her husband had chosen?
4. In what county does David's family live?
5. Where is Wesley seated at dinner?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)