|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marie sleep?
(a) In town in a woman's boarding house.
(b) In a small room off the kitchen.
(c) In her own small hut on David's grandparents' farm.
(d) With her parents.
2. Who is Mel Paddock?
(a) The county prosecutor.
(b) The county judge.
(c) A defense lawyer.
(d) The Sheriff in the next county.
3. For what has Len been known in years past?
(a) Bad temper.
(b) Alcohol abuse.
(c) Drug addiction.
(d) Lying and cheating.
4. What illness does David have while staying with Frank and Gloria one year?
(b) Scarlet fever.
5. What does David say his family planned to attend?
(a) The new Baptist church.
(b) Marie's funeral.
(c) Frank's trial.
(d) The county fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David say is a result of keeping secrets?
2. What does Frank say he did not want?
3. What does David think Wesley believes about Frank?
4. For whom does Wesley cheer at the picnic?
5. Why don't Gail and Wesley have more children?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)