|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wesley tell Gail and David what he did?
(a) He wants to question Marie.
(b) He needs to enlist their help.
(c) He wants to reassure them.
(d) He wants to be honest.
2. What does Wesley point out to David when Wesley calls him outside?
(a) Weeds in the garden
(b) A hole in the fence.
(c) Broken handrail on the porch.
(d) Peeling paint.
3. What is one thing Marie spends much time and energy doing?
(d) Caring for David.
4. What does Wesley offer Frank when he comes over to the house?
(a) To fix Frank's oven.
(b) A beer.
(c) To fix his roof.
(d) To fix his car.
5. In what county does David's family live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wesley tell Gail when she arrives?
2. Why does David think his father has been crying?
3. Where is Wesley going to have Frank moved?
4. To whom does Gail urge Wesley to talk?
5. What does Wesley reluctantly tell Julian about Frank's crimes?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)