|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when David goes over to the table where Wesley and Ollie are speaking in the bowling alley?
(a) They stop talking.
(b) They tell David about Frank.
(c) They keep talking.
(d) They invite David to join the conversation.
2. How do Ollie's actions at the bowling alley affect David?
(a) Force David to apologize for Ollie.
(b) Give David ideas about improving his game.
(c) Set a good example for David.
(d) Make bowling more work than fun
3. What does David say his family planned to attend?
(a) Marie's funeral.
(b) The county fair.
(c) Frank's trial.
(d) The new Baptist church.
4. What reason does Gloria give her in-laws for Frank's arrest?
5. What does David say he does for a long time after his grandparents leave?
(d) Stays still.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David feel when he visits his grandparents' farm?
2. What does David hear Marie doing one day?
3. For whom does David cry that night in bed?
4. What is David putting together for fun?
5. How does David feel about Frank's death?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)