|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David say he does for a long time after his grandparents leave?
(c) Stays still.
2. Why does Gail want to stay home?
(a) She does not want to argue with her mother-in-law about David's schooling.
(b) She doesn’t think it’s a good idea to leave Marie alone.
(c) She does not want to face Frank and Gloria.
(d) She is feeling ill.
3. Whom does Wesley talk to when he calls Frank's house?
(a) Frank's oldest child.
(c) No one is home.
4. What does Gail decide to do about Marie?
(a) Ask a tribal shaman to come to the home.
(b) Wait another day or two.
(c) Call Frank.
(d) Send her home.
5. What does Julian order Wesley to do?
(a) Let Frank escape.
(b) Let Julian handle the investigation.
(c) Call in an impartial investigator.
(d) Stop the investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David feel about Frank's death?
2. What has David's grandmother told him that makes it difficult for David to sleep the night of Marie's death?
3. In what county does David's family live?
4. What does David say Ollie Young Bear has managed to escape?
5. What does David say when he intervenes in Gail's questioning of Marie?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)