|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Hayden's diagnosis of Marie's illness?
(a) Scarlett fever.
2. What does Gail think when she checks in on Marie after getting home?
(a) Marie is not as sick as she is pretending to be.
(b) Marie is no better.
(c) Marie is improving.
(d) Marie is sicker than she admits.
3. Why is David sad at the dinner table?
(a) He's thinking about moving to North Dakota.
(b) He's thinking about Frank's crimes.
(c) He's thinking about his father’s difficult life.
(d) He's thinking about his grandfather's illness.
4. Why does Wesley tell Gail and David what he did?
(a) He wants to be honest.
(b) He needs to enlist their help.
(c) He wants to question Marie.
(d) He wants to reassure them.
5. Where does Gail work?
(b) With the country doctor.
(c) Only at home.
(d) In the hardware store.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David, who else probably saw Frank?
2. According to David, what does Ollie never do?
3. What illness does David have while staying with Frank and Gloria one year?
4. What had Ronnie done in the past?
5. What does Julian Hayden lead the town in doing?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)