|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wesley offer Frank when he comes over to the house?
(a) To fix his roof.
(b) A beer.
(c) To fix Frank's oven.
(d) To fix his car.
2. How do Ollie's actions at the bowling alley affect David?
(a) Force David to apologize for Ollie.
(b) Make bowling more work than fun
(c) Give David ideas about improving his game.
(d) Set a good example for David.
3. What had Ronnie done in the past?
(a) Plowed an entire acre in one hour.
(b) Served in the military.
(c) Saved the mayor's son .from drowning
(d) Saved David from drowning.
4. What does David remember about Gloria caring for him when he was ill?
(a) She tended him carefully.
(b) She ignored him.
(c) She was impatient about his slow recovery.
(d) She was insensitive to him.
5. Who is Marie Little Soldier?
(a) The Shaman of the local Indian tribe.
(b) A neighbor to David's family.
(c) David's grandparents' housekeeper.
(d) The country doctor’s nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do frequently during the afternoon?
2. What does Wesley tell Gail and David after supper?
3. What does Gail ask Marie when Gail goes in Marie's room?
4. From what job had Julian retired?
5. Gail is with whom when David arrives home on Monday?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)