|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David feel he needs to please Frank and Gloria?
(a) They always try to include David in their family outings.
(b) They buy David school clothes which his parents cannot afford.
(c) They are good to David's parents.
(d) They do not have a son of their own.
2. What does Wesley do as Gail and David go inside David's grandparents' home?
(a) Chases the dog.
(b) Stays on the porch.
(c) Pumps water from the well.
(d) Stays in the car.
3. To whom is Ollie Young Bear married?
(a) A white woman.
(b) The tribe's midwife.
(c) Marie's sister.
(d) No one.
4. From what job had Julian retired?
(b) Sheriff's office.
(d) Shift supervisor.
5. Why is Wesley driving out to the reservation?
(a) To see if he sees Frank's car is there.
(b) To ask some more questions about Frank
(c) To find another housekeeper.
(d) To tell Marie's mother about Marie's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Wesley from serving in the military?
2. Why does the house seem quiet to David?
3. What does Wesley question David about after David tells him about seeing Frank?
4. Who is Ronnie?
5. What does David say when he intervenes in Gail's questioning of Marie?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)