|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gail say about the winds of Montana?
(a) They are colder than the temperature suggests.
(b) They are not like the winds of North Dakota.
(c) They make men do strange things.
(d) They cause some people to become bitter.
2. For whom does David cry that night in bed?
(c) His father.
3. What has Ollie Young Bear accomplished that is unusual for an Indian of that era?
(a) Served in the military.
(b) Graduated from college.
(c) Published several books
(d) Served in the House of Representatives.
4. What does Wesley offer Frank when he comes over to the house?
(a) To fix his roof.
(b) A beer.
(c) To fix Frank's oven.
(d) To fix his car.
5. Why does David believe Frank is disappointed in him?
(a) David does not want to be a doctor.
(b) David prefers reading over things such as hunting.
(c) David does not play sports in school.
(d) David takes piano lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David love Marie?
2. What is the cause of Wesley's death?
3. Why does David cling to a memory about practicing an activity?
4. What does Frank promise Wesley?
5. How does Wesley feel about what happened in Montana?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)