|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gail tell Marie before going back to work?
(a) Gail will get Marie’s boyfriend.
(b) David will be home if she needs anything.
(c) Marie must go into the hospital.
(d) David will make Marie some broth.
2. What does David say about where people are standing during the graveside service for Frank?
(a) Everyone stood close to one another.
(b) His family is on the opposite side of the grave from Julian, Enid, and Gloria.
(c) The Indians stood far away from the white people.
(d) The townspeople stood apart from the family.
3. Where does Wesley decide to keep Frank?
(a) He decides to let Frank go home on his own recognizance.
(b) At a jail in another county.
(c) At the old, now-vacant jail.
(d) In the basement.
4. What does David say when he intervenes in Gail's questioning of Marie?
(a) Marie has already given him the answers to Gail’s questions.
(b) Gail should be more gentle.
(c) Gail is being nosy.
(d) Marie is too ill to talk.
5. What does David say is a result of keeping secrets?
(b) Brain tumors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs for Sheriff of Mercer County?
2. What does Wesley question David about after David tells him about seeing Frank?
3. Why don't Gail and Wesley have more children?
4. Why is Wesley driving out to the reservation?
5. When was the decision to move made?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)