|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David think his father has been crying?
(a) His voice cracks when he says goodbye.
(b) His eyes are red.
(c) He blows his nose.
(d) His voice is hoarse.
2. How does David feel when he visits his grandparents' farm?
(a) He greatly enjoys it.
(b) He does not like the way his grandfather yells at him.
(c) He gets bored.
(d) He thinks it's hard work when he goes there.
3. What happens when David goes over to the table where Wesley and Ollie are speaking in the bowling alley?
(a) They tell David about Frank.
(b) They stop talking.
(c) They keep talking.
(d) They invite David to join the conversation.
4. What motivates David to go downstairs?
(b) Loud voices.
(d) Chocolate cake.
5. Where was Frank just before returning to Brentrock?
(a) In the military.
(b) His parents' home.
(c) At medical school.
(d) On a long trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ollie's actions at the bowling alley affect David?
2. Why does Gail want to stay home?
3. Where is Wesley seated at dinner?
4. What can Wesley do on the reservation?
5. What does Gail say about the winds of Montana?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)