|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what county does David's family live?
2. What does Wesley do as Gail and David go inside David's grandparents' home?
(a) Stays on the porch.
(b) Pumps water from the well.
(c) Stays in the car.
(d) Chases the dog.
3. Why does Gail want to stay home?
(a) She does not want to face Frank and Gloria.
(b) She is feeling ill.
(c) She doesn’t think it’s a good idea to leave Marie alone.
(d) She does not want to argue with her mother-in-law about David's schooling.
4. According to David, what does Ollie never do?
5. Under what circumstances is a coyote hard to find according to Marie?
(a) When it's mating season.
(b) When the sun is high overhead.
(c) When the coyote has pups
(d) When you are looking for the coyote.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wesley tell David to do if there is any trouble while Wesley is gone?
2. What does Len suggest for Wesley to do?
3. What motivates David to go downstairs?
4. Why does David feel he needs to please Frank and Gloria?
5. What is Dr. Hayden's diagnosis of Marie's illness?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)