|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David feel about Frank's death?
(a) Embarrassed by Frank's actions.
(b) Grateful to Frank.
(c) Grief stricken.
(d) Sorry for Frank's actions.
2. What does Gail think is David's real problem?
(a) He wants to grow up wild.
(b) He does not want to be a farmer.
(c) He does not have any confidence.
(d) He believes in his own abilities too much.
3. What does Frank promise Wesley?
(a) To take David hunting soon.
(b) To stop molesting Indian women.
(c) To move to another town away from the reservation.
(d) To tell Gloria the truth about the investigation.
4. Who arrives at David's house at nine that night?
(a) Julian and Enid.
(d) Marie's mother.
5. What is David putting together for fun?
(a) A dinosaur farm.
(b) A model airplane.
(c) An ant farm.
(d) A butterfly collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank meet Gloria?
2. What does Julian say about Frank and the reservation?
3. With whom was David fishing on a certain Monday?
4. What illness does David have while staying with Frank and Gloria one year?
5. What does Len suggest for Wesley to do?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)