|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David inside his home when Frank arrives on Thursday?
(a) It's raining.
(b) He is doing homework.
(c) He has a cold.
(d) He is helping his mother.
2. Why does David think his father sometimes comes home to make phone calls?
(a) His father wants to record the conversation.
(b) His father wants his mother to hear the calls.
(c) His father does not want to be overheard.
(d) His father is afraid that his conversations are recorded.
3. Of what does Julian accuse Wesley concerning Frank?
(a) Being spiteful.
(b) Being hateful.
(c) Being overzealous.
(d) Being jealous.
4. Under what circumstances is a coyote hard to find according to Marie?
(a) When the sun is high overhead.
(b) When you are looking for the coyote.
(c) When the coyote has pups
(d) When it's mating season.
5. Who is Frank?
(a) Marie's boyfriend.
(b) David's older brother.
(c) David's uncle and a well-known doctor in the community.
(d) The minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David tell his mother about Marie?
2. How does David feel when he visits his grandparents' farm?
3. Where does David find his parents when he goes downstairs?
4. What has David's grandmother told him that makes it difficult for David to sleep the night of Marie's death?
5. What does Gail ask Wesley to find out from Marie's family?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)