|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank promise Wesley?
(a) To tell Gloria the truth about the investigation.
(b) To stop molesting Indian women.
(c) To take David hunting soon.
(d) To move to another town away from the reservation.
2. What does Len suggest for Wesley to do?
(a) Have Gail and David stay somewhere else.
(b) Arrest the men in the pick-up.
(c) Call Julian.
(d) Move Frank.
3. What does Gloria talk about at the dinner table?
(a) Changing her lifestyle after the war.
(b) Moving back to St. Louis.
(c) Moving to Washington, D. C.
(d) Having a baby.
4. Upon what is Wesley spending long hours?
(a) Working in his shop.
(b) Investigating Frank.
(c) Getting the fields ready.
(d) Talking to his father.
5. Who is Marie Little Soldier?
(a) The Shaman of the local Indian tribe.
(b) David's grandparents' housekeeper.
(c) The country doctor’s nurse.
(d) A neighbor to David's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what circumstances is a coyote hard to find according to Marie?
2. What career does Gail wish that her husband had chosen?
3. What has David's grandmother told him that makes it difficult for David to sleep the night of Marie's death?
4. Why does David love Marie?
5. Who arrives at David's house at nine that night?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)