1. Where does David's family live at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Fargo, North Dakota.
(b) Brentrock, Montana.
(c) Boise, Idaho.
(d) Missoula, Montana.
2. In what county does David's family live?
3. What reservation section does the county include?
(a) Black Rock Indian Reservation.
(b) Fort Warren Indian Reservation.
(c) Fort Laramie Indian Reservation.
4. How does David describe his life?
5. What does David say about his father's work gun?
(a) It probably did not even fire.
(b) His father seldom carries it.
(c) It was a hand me down.
(d) It had only been used a few times.
6. Where would Gail prefer to live?
(b) North Dakota.
(c) Back East.
(d) Washington, D. C.
7. What career does Gail wish that her husband had chosen?
(b) College Professor.
8. What is part of the reason Wesley became a sheriff?
(a) He could not pass the bar exam.
(b) No other jobs were available.
(c) No one else would do it.
(d) Family tradition.
This section contains 4,859 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)