Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6, Friday, July 10th)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What type of criminal charges against Wendell Bolton are dropped?
2. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
3. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
4. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
5. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. When Steve gets...
This section contains 1,116 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)