|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
(c) Lorelle Henry.
2. Steve describes his fear of getting raped or beaten as what kind of object?
(a) A piece of glass in his heart.
(b) A balloon in his stomach.
(c) A little ball in his stomach.
(d) A key in his stomach.
3. What is the first name of the witness whose last name is Moore?
4. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
(a) None of the above.
5. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
2. What does Steve think his mother is doing when she visits him on Sunday, July 12th?
3. Who is the first person to tell Steve and King that they have a verdict?
4. How is Moore related to Bobo?
5. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, what does Steve think to himself about the reason so many of the men there are in jail?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)