Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Corned beef hash.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
2. What object did Bobo bring to Moore?
(a) A gun.
(b) A carton of cigarettes.
(c) A wad of cash.
(d) A lamp.
3. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
(b) None of the above.
4. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
(a) Separate Steve from King.
(b) Separate Steve from Bobo.
(c) Separate Steve from herself.
(d) Separate Bobo from King.
5. In his journal after the jury has begun deliberating, what kind of instruments does Steve say he is going to put in the background of the movie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moore say she was not working the day Bobo came to see her?
2. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
3. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
4. What does "doing a calendar" in prison mean?
5. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)