|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Steve describes his fear of getting raped or beaten as what kind of object?
(a) A little ball in his stomach.
(b) A balloon in his stomach.
(c) A piece of glass in his heart.
(d) A key in his stomach.
2. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
(a) O'Brien is a good lawyer.
(b) O'Brien is a bad lawyer.
(c) They should have hired a white lawyer.
(d) They should have hired a black lawyer.
3. What object did Bobo bring to Moore?
(a) A wad of cash.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A carton of cigarettes.
(d) A gun.
4. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) The names of people he would like to apologize to.
(b) The names of people who have wronged him.
(c) The names of the people whom he loves, who love him and whom he admires.
(d) The names of people whom he would like to never see again.
5. On July 17, what kind of decision does Petrocelli say Steve has made?
(a) An immoral one.
(b) An ethical one.
(c) A bad one.
(d) A moral one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
2. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
3. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, Steve says he can understand what about the prison guards?
4. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
5. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the medical examiner say Mr. Nesbitt died?
2. What does Steve realize about why there are so many fights in prison after church on Sunday, July 12?
3. How do Steve's parents act when they come to visit on Sunday the 12th?
4. What does O'Brien say about Petrocelli's bringing the crime scene photos out again just before the long weekend recess?
5. Why is Ms. Moore not at work the day King came to see her?
6. What does Henry mean in the pretrial questioning when she says she is having trouble testifying that King was involved in the crime?
7. When Briggs questions Henry about identifying King, what does she admit about the photographs the police showed her?
8. What does O'Brien say she is going to do on the weekend of the 11th?
9. How is the visual image of the courtroom just before Steve's verdict is read represented?
10. What is the visitors' room like?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)