|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
2. What is the first name of the witness whose last name is Moore?
3. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) Ms. O'Brien's.
(c) His father's.
(d) Mr. Sawicki's.
4. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
(a) 22 inches.
(b) 24 inches.
(c) 18 inches.
(d) 30 inches.
5. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
(a) None of these answers are correct.
(b) It hurt their case.
(c) It exonerated Steve.
(d) It made the jury doubt the prosecution.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
2. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
3. How does Steve describe the look on his mother's face during the judge's instructions to the jury Friday Afternoon, July 17?
4. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
5. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, what does Steve think to himself about the reason so many of the men there are in jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the visitors' room like?
2. What does O'Brien say she is going to do on the weekend of the 11th?
3. On Sunday the 12th, how does Steve see his brother Jerry?
4. How does the medical examiner say Mr. Nesbitt died?
5. Why did King visit Ms. Moore on the day of the crime?
6. What is Briggs' objection to what Bobo is wearing when he testifies?
7. How do readers know what Steve's verdict is, based on the screenplay?
8. What does Henry mean in the pretrial questioning when she says she is having trouble testifying that King was involved in the crime?
9. Describe the type of music Steve writes in his journal on July 17th that he is going to put on the soundtrack of his film.
10. Who is Eddie, and what is he accused of?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)