|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
2. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
3. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
(b) "His lungs were removed."
(c) "His heart was torn apart."
(d) "He suffocated on his own blood."
4. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
5. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) That he combed his hair.
(b) That he wanted to come naked.
(c) That he refused to wear his prison jumpsuit.
(d) That he refused a suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Steve's verdict communicated visually to the reader?
2. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
3. The witness, Nipping, stipulates that Bobo uses predominately which hand?
4. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
5. When Steve's parents come to visit on Sunday, July 12th, what do they bring news of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has O'Brien asked Steve to do when his response is to write down Mr. Sawicki's name twice?
2. On Sunday the 12th, how does Steve see his brother Jerry?
3. What is Briggs' objection to what Bobo is wearing when he testifies?
4. Describe the type of music Steve writes in his journal on July 17th that he is going to put on the soundtrack of his film.
5. Once each lawyer has rested her case, Steve writes in his journal on Friday, July 17 that it's understandable why other prisoners are obsessed with appeals. What does he realize about their obsession?
6. What do the prisoners eat for breakfast on Sunday, July 12?
7. What happens when Steve is made to mop the floor?
8. How do readers know what Steve's verdict is, based on the screenplay?
9. Who is Eddie, and what is he accused of?
10. Why was Lorelle Henry in the pharmacy?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)