|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
2. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
3. How is Steve's verdict communicated visually to the reader?
(a) The guards move away from him.
(b) The guards unlock his handcuffs.
(c) The guards cuff him.
(d) The guards hit him.
4. What does "doing a calendar" in prison mean?
(a) Setting up a cleaning schedule.
(b) Making hash marks on the wall.
(c) Serving a full year.
(d) Getting your dates served tattooed on your arm.
5. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
(a) It hurt their case.
(b) None of these answers are correct.
(c) It exonerated Steve.
(d) It made the jury doubt the prosecution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do visiting hours start on Sundays?
2. What is Steve's verdict?
3. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
4. What happened to the object Bobo gave Moore the day he came to visit her?
5. How is King's verdict communicated to the reader?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Steve's parents act when they come to visit on Sunday the 12th?
2. Why did King visit Ms. Moore on the day of the crime?
3. What happens when Steve is made to mop the floor?
4. Why is Ms. Moore not at work the day King came to see her?
5. What is Sunset's verdict and sentence?
6. What has O'Brien asked Steve to do when his response is to write down Mr. Sawicki's name twice?
7. Why was Lorelle Henry in the pharmacy?
8. What do the prisoners eat for breakfast on Sunday, July 12?
9. What does Steve realize about why there are so many fights in prison after church on Sunday, July 12?
10. What does O'Brien say about Petrocelli's bringing the crime scene photos out again just before the long weekend recess?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)