|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the screenplay describe the last image of Steve just after his verdict is read?
(b) Black and white, grainy.
2. What does Steve think his mother is doing when she visits him on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Crying about his guilt.
(b) Planning for his release.
(c) Mourning him like he is dead.
(d) Planning for his escape.
3. The witness, Nipping, stipulates that Bobo uses predominately which hand?
(a) Both--he is ambidextrous.
(b) His left.
(c) Neither--Nipping does not answer.
(d) His right.
4. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) To his landlord.
(b) To his wife.
(c) To himself.
(d) To his daughter.
5. What does Steve's mother do when the verdict is read?
(a) She cries.
(b) She slams her fist on the table.
(c) She lifts up her hands and closes her eyes.
(d) She yells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
2. What is the first name of the witness whose last name is Moore?
3. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
4. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
5. What is the woman holding in the image reproduced in the Sunday, July 12th section of this book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the medical examiner say Mr. Nesbitt died?
2. How do Steve's parents act when they come to visit on Sunday the 12th?
3. Describe the type of music Steve writes in his journal on July 17th that he is going to put on the soundtrack of his film.
4. What do the prisoners eat for breakfast on Sunday, July 12?
5. How is the visual image of the courtroom just before Steve's verdict is read represented?
6. What happens when Steve is made to mop the floor?
7. Why is Ms. Moore not at work the day King came to see her?
8. Who owns thel gun used in the crime, and is it a legal gun?
9. Who is Eddie, and what is he accused of?
10. What is Sunset's verdict and sentence?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)