|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
2. When Steve's parents come to visit on Sunday, July 12th, what do they bring news of?
(a) His lawyers.
(c) The neighborhood.
(d) Distant cousins.
3. Where does Steve see Jerry on Sunday, July 12?
(a) In the mess hall.
(b) At church.
(c) Through the window.
(d) In the visitor's room.
4. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
(a) Separate Steve from Bobo.
(b) Separate Bobo from King.
(c) Separate Steve from King.
(d) Separate Steve from herself.
5. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
2. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
3. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
4. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
5. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has O'Brien asked Steve to do when his response is to write down Mr. Sawicki's name twice?
2. What is the visitors' room like?
3. Who owns thel gun used in the crime, and is it a legal gun?
4. Why did King visit Ms. Moore on the day of the crime?
5. What is Sunset's verdict and sentence?
6. What do the prisoners eat for breakfast on Sunday, July 12?
7. What does O'Brien say about Petrocelli's bringing the crime scene photos out again just before the long weekend recess?
8. When Briggs questions Henry about identifying King, what does she admit about the photographs the police showed her?
9. What is Briggs' objection to what Bobo is wearing when he testifies?
10. On Sunday the 12th, how does Steve see his brother Jerry?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)