|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Two hundred.
(c) Twenty five.
2. What game do the guys in Steve's cell play on Saturday, July 11?
(a) Dirty hearts.
3. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) August, 1999.
(b) Never. It was illegal.
(c) August, 1995.
(d) August, 1989.
4. What is Steve's verdict?
(b) Not guilty by reason of insanity.
(d) Not guilty.
5. What does "doing a calendar" in prison mean?
(a) Making hash marks on the wall.
(b) Serving a full year.
(c) Getting your dates served tattooed on your arm.
(d) Setting up a cleaning schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
2. What happens during the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
3. Steve describes his fear of getting raped or beaten as what kind of object?
4. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
5. What does Steve think his mother is doing when she visits him on Sunday, July 12th?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the visual image of the courtroom just before Steve's verdict is read represented?
2. What does O'Brien say about Petrocelli's bringing the crime scene photos out again just before the long weekend recess?
3. What does Henry mean in the pretrial questioning when she says she is having trouble testifying that King was involved in the crime?
4. Why was Lorelle Henry in the pharmacy?
5. How does the medical examiner say Mr. Nesbitt died?
6. Who is Eddie, and what is he accused of?
7. What does O'Brien say she is going to do on the weekend of the 11th?
8. What is Sunset's verdict and sentence?
9. What does Steve realize about why there are so many fights in prison after church on Sunday, July 12?
10. Describe the type of music Steve writes in his journal on July 17th that he is going to put on the soundtrack of his film.
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)