|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) The names of people whom he would like to never see again.
(b) The names of people who have wronged him.
(c) The names of the people whom he loves, who love him and whom he admires.
(d) The names of people he would like to apologize to.
2. On July 17, what kind of decision does Petrocelli say Steve has made?
(a) A moral one.
(b) An ethical one.
(c) An immoral one.
(d) A bad one.
3. What card game does Steve play in his cell after church on Sunday, July 12th?
(d) Bid whist.
4. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A search engine.
(c) A gun.
(d) A money clip.
5. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
2. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
3. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
4. What does Steve's mother do when the verdict is read?
5. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did King visit Ms. Moore on the day of the crime?
2. Once each lawyer has rested her case, Steve writes in his journal on Friday, July 17 that it's understandable why other prisoners are obsessed with appeals. What does he realize about their obsession?
3. Why was Lorelle Henry in the pharmacy?
4. Describe the type of music Steve writes in his journal on July 17th that he is going to put on the soundtrack of his film.
5. Who owns thel gun used in the crime, and is it a legal gun?
6. Who is Eddie, and what is he accused of?
7. Why is Ms. Moore not at work the day King came to see her?
8. What is Sunset's verdict and sentence?
9. How is the visual image of the courtroom just before Steve's verdict is read represented?
10. What happens when Steve is made to mop the floor?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)