|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
2. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(c) Two hundred.
(d) Twenty five.
3. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
4. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
5. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
(a) A search engine.
(b) A gun.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A money clip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
2. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
3. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
4. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
5. After the jury begins to deliberate on July 17, what does Steve say he is already planning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Once each lawyer has rested her case, Steve writes in his journal on Friday, July 17 that it's understandable why other prisoners are obsessed with appeals. What does he realize about their obsession?
2. When Briggs questions Henry about identifying King, what does she admit about the photographs the police showed her?
3. What does Henry mean in the pretrial questioning when she says she is having trouble testifying that King was involved in the crime?
4. On Sunday the 12th, how does Steve see his brother Jerry?
5. What is Sunset's verdict and sentence?
6. What is Briggs' objection to what Bobo is wearing when he testifies?
7. Why is Ms. Moore not at work the day King came to see her?
8. What happens when Steve is made to mop the floor?
9. Who is Eddie, and what is he accused of?
10. What does Steve realize about why there are so many fights in prison after church on Sunday, July 12?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)