|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On July 17, what kind of decision does Petrocelli say Steve has made?
(a) A moral one.
(b) An immoral one.
(c) A bad one.
(d) An ethical one.
2. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) Watch her niece play little league.
(b) Watch her niece play soccer.
(c) Watch her nephew play soccer.
(d) Watch her nephew play little league.
3. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Bhagavad Gita.
(d) The Torah.
4. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
(a) They scare him.
(b) They enthrall him.
(c) They gross him out.
(d) They make him ill.
5. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To Harlem Hospital.
(b) To Greenwich Hospital.
(c) To the museum.
(d) To school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
2. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
3. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
4. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
5. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Ms. Moore not at work the day King came to see her?
2. How does the medical examiner say Mr. Nesbitt died?
3. What does O'Brien say about Petrocelli's bringing the crime scene photos out again just before the long weekend recess?
4. When O'Brien comes to see Steve on July 14 after Bobo's testimony, what does she say she has to now do in court to save Steve?
5. How do Steve's parents act when they come to visit on Sunday the 12th?
6. Describe the type of music Steve writes in his journal on July 17th that he is going to put on the soundtrack of his film.
7. Who is Eddie, and what is he accused of?
8. What does Henry mean in the pretrial questioning when she says she is having trouble testifying that King was involved in the crime?
9. What is Sunset's verdict and sentence?
10. What is the visitors' room like?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)