|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
(b) His father's.
(c) Ms. O'Brien's.
(d) Mr. Sawicki's.
2. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
3. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
(a) "This is my last time."
(b) "Too many times."
(c) "101 times."
(d) "This is my first time."
4. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
5. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Steve's verdict communicated visually to the reader?
2. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
3. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
4. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
5. What happened to the object Bobo gave Moore the day he came to visit her?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)