|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the jury begins to deliberate on July 17, what does Steve say he is already planning?
(a) His victory party.
(b) His next crime.
(c) His appeal.
(d) His escape.
2. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
(b) Showing the jury the photographs twice before a recess.
(c) Putting Steve on the stand before a recess.
(d) Putting Bobo on the stand before a recess.
3. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) That he refused to wear his prison jumpsuit.
(b) That he refused a suit.
(c) That he wanted to come naked.
(d) That he combed his hair.
4. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(b) A prison jumpsuit.
(c) A hat.
(d) A suit.
5. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) The names of people who have wronged him.
(b) The names of people he would like to apologize to.
(c) The names of the people whom he loves, who love him and whom he admires.
(d) The names of people whom he would like to never see again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
2. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
3. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
4. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
5. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, Steve says he can understand what about the prison guards?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)