|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
2. Why is Jerry not in the visitor's room?
(a) He had to go to church.
(b) He does not visit.
(c) He escaped.
(d) He is not allowed.
3. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
4. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) Never. It was illegal.
(b) August, 1995.
(c) August, 1999.
(d) August, 1989.
5. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) She looks sad.
(b) She gives him a funny look.
(c) She invites him to come with her.
(d) She ignores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What card game does Steve play in his cell after church on Sunday, July 12th?
2. In his journal after the jury has begun deliberating, what kind of instruments does Steve say he is going to put in the background of the movie?
3. What is the first name of the witness whose last name is Moore?
4. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
5. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
Short Essay Questions
1. On Sunday the 12th, how does Steve see his brother Jerry?
2. Describe the type of music Steve writes in his journal on July 17th that he is going to put on the soundtrack of his film.
3. Why is Ms. Moore not at work the day King came to see her?
4. What is the visitors' room like?
5. How is the visual image of the courtroom just before Steve's verdict is read represented?
6. When Briggs questions Henry about identifying King, what does she admit about the photographs the police showed her?
7. What do the prisoners eat for breakfast on Sunday, July 12?
8. Once each lawyer has rested her case, Steve writes in his journal on Friday, July 17 that it's understandable why other prisoners are obsessed with appeals. What does he realize about their obsession?
9. Why did King visit Ms. Moore on the day of the crime?
10. What does Steve realize about why there are so many fights in prison after church on Sunday, July 12?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)