|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) A suit.
(c) A hat.
(d) A prison jumpsuit.
2. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
(c) None of the above.
3. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
4. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
5. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
2. What time do visiting hours start on Sundays?
3. How is Steve's verdict communicated visually to the reader?
4. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
5. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)