|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
(d) Green Pastures.
2. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) A hat.
(c) A prison jumpsuit.
(d) A suit.
3. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
(b) Ms. O'Brien's.
(c) Mr. Sawicki's.
(d) His father's.
4. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
5. In his journal after the jury has begun deliberating, what kind of instruments does Steve say he is going to put in the background of the movie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
2. What is the verdict in Sunset's trial?
3. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
4. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
5. Why does Moore say she was not working the day Bobo came to see her?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Briggs questions Henry about identifying King, what does she admit about the photographs the police showed her?
2. What is Briggs' objection to what Bobo is wearing when he testifies?
3. Describe the type of music Steve writes in his journal on July 17th that he is going to put on the soundtrack of his film.
4. What does Henry mean in the pretrial questioning when she says she is having trouble testifying that King was involved in the crime?
5. What is Sunset's verdict and sentence?
6. Who owns thel gun used in the crime, and is it a legal gun?
7. Why is Ms. Moore not at work the day King came to see her?
8. What happens when Steve is made to mop the floor?
9. How is the visual image of the courtroom just before Steve's verdict is read represented?
10. How do readers know what Steve's verdict is, based on the screenplay?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)