|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
2. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
(a) 47th Street.
(b) 191st Street.
(c) 141st Street.
(d) Wall Street.
3. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
(a) Because Petrocelli is a liar.
(b) Because O'Brien cannot object.
(c) Because he is a criminal and also black.
(d) Because it will lead to him and King.
4. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
(a) An ant with wings.
(b) A cockroach with extra legs.
(c) An earwig with wings.
(d) A honeybee.
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(a) Tough Guy.
(b) Tough Guy Wannabe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
2. How old is Mr. Nesbitt at the time of his murder?
3. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
4. Where does "Woman 1" say she thinks the "old man who owned the place" is from?
5. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Steve think his father's crying means?
2. What does Mr. Nesbitt look like in the pictures the prosecution passes around to the jury?
3. What does Star Wars have to do with the way Steve designs the beginning of his film?
4. Describe the kind of movie Steve says it feels as if he has stepped into?
5. In the first journal entry, why does Steve say he does not recognize himself?
6. Why do prison officials take away prisoners' shoelaces and your belt?
7. What kind of knife does one prisoner have? Describe it.
8. When the newscaster in Steve's "notes" section of the screenplay asks a passerby if he is shocked by the crime, what is the man's response?
9. What does James King look like on the first day of the trial?
10. Why is Steve's stomach upset on Wednesday, July 8?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)