|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(c) The Green Lantern.
2. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
(a) A tray.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A suit and tie.
(d) Another inmate.
3. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
(a) 191st Street.
(b) 141st Street.
(c) Wall Street.
(d) 47th Street.
4. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
5. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
(a) Because of the resolution.
(b) Because of the action.
(c) Because of the title.
(d) Because of the tattoos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
2. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
4. On what street does Osvaldo live?
5. According to Osvaldo's testimony, why did he participate in the robbery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does O'Brien say she is going to do on the weekend of the 11th?
2. Why is Steve's stomach upset on Wednesday, July 8?
3. What does Steve's mother think about the films he is making?
4. In his journal notes for Tuesday, July 7, why does Steve say he needs to keep thinking of the movie?
5. What is Sunset's verdict and sentence?
6. What does Steve think his father's crying means?
7. What kind of knife does one prisoner have? Describe it.
8. What is Steve doing when the police come to arrest him and take him away from home?
9. Who is Eddie, and what is he accused of?
10. How can Steve's lawyer be described?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)