|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
(a) It made the jury doubt the prosecution.
(b) None of these answers are correct.
(c) It exonerated Steve.
(d) It hurt their case.
2. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Corned beef hash.
(b) All answers are correct.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
3. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) Mr. Sawicki's.
(b) Ms. O'Brien's.
(d) His father's.
4. What is the woman holding in the image reproduced in the Sunday, July 12th section of this book?
(a) A gun.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A pen.
(d) A camera.
5. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) To his daughter.
(b) To his wife.
(c) To himself.
(d) To his landlord.
6. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
(d) Green Pastures.
7. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
8. What is King's verdict?
(a) Not guilty.
(c) Hung jury.
9. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
10. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) The names of people he would like to apologize to.
(b) The names of the people whom he loves, who love him and whom he admires.
(c) The names of people who have wronged him.
(d) The names of people whom he would like to never see again.
11. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
(a) Separate Steve from herself.
(b) Separate Bobo from King.
(c) Separate Steve from Bobo.
(d) Separate Steve from King.
12. What object did Bobo bring to Moore?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A wad of cash.
(c) A gun.
(d) A carton of cigarettes.
13. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
14. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) Never. It was illegal.
(b) August, 1995.
(c) August, 1989.
(d) August, 1999.
15. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To school.
(b) To Harlem Hospital.
(c) To Greenwich Hospital.
(d) To the museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
2. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
3. What, according to Bobo, is a "heavy and a half"?
4. How does Steve describe the look on his mother's face during the judge's instructions to the jury Friday Afternoon, July 17?
5. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)