|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) That he wanted to come naked.
(b) That he refused a suit.
(c) That he refused to wear his prison jumpsuit.
(d) That he combed his hair.
2. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) Watch her nephew play soccer.
(b) Watch her niece play little league.
(c) Watch her niece play soccer.
(d) Watch her nephew play little league.
3. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To Harlem Hospital.
(b) To school.
(c) To the museum.
(d) To Greenwich Hospital.
4. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
(a) Selling drugs.
(b) Grand theft auto.
(d) Petty larceny.
5. What card game does Steve play in his cell after church on Sunday, July 12th?
(c) Bid whist.
6. What does "doing a calendar" in prison mean?
(a) Setting up a cleaning schedule.
(b) Making hash marks on the wall.
(c) Getting your dates served tattooed on your arm.
(d) Serving a full year.
7. After the jury begins to deliberate on July 17, what does Steve say he is already planning?
(a) His victory party.
(b) His appeal.
(c) His escape.
(d) His next crime.
8. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) She gives him a funny look.
(b) She invites him to come with her.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She looks sad.
9. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
(a) Separate Steve from King.
(b) Separate Steve from herself.
(c) Separate Bobo from King.
(d) Separate Steve from Bobo.
10. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
11. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
(a) A nut job.
(b) A lunatic.
(c) A crazy person.
(d) A basket case.
12. The witness, Nipping, stipulates that Bobo uses predominately which hand?
(a) Neither--Nipping does not answer.
(b) His right.
(c) Both--he is ambidextrous.
(d) His left.
13. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(c) Two hundred.
(d) Twenty five.
14. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
(a) Pill bottles.
(b) Food containers.
(c) Cartons of cigarettes.
(d) Bloody gloves.
15. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) To his landlord.
(b) To his wife.
(c) To himself.
(d) To his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
2. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
3. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
4. Who is the first person to tell Steve and King that they have a verdict?
5. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)