|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Steve describe the look on his mother's face during the judge's instructions to the jury Friday Afternoon, July 17?
2. What is King's verdict?
(c) Hung jury.
(d) Not guilty.
3. What game do the guys in Steve's cell play on Saturday, July 11?
(a) Dirty hearts.
4. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
5. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) Ms. O'Brien's.
(c) Mr. Sawicki's.
(d) His father's.
6. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
(a) Separate Steve from Bobo.
(b) Separate Steve from herself.
(c) Separate Bobo from King.
(d) Separate Steve from King.
7. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To Greenwich Hospital.
(b) To Harlem Hospital.
(c) To the museum.
(d) To school.
8. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Bhagavad Gita.
(c) The Torah.
(d) The Bible.
9. What card game does Steve play in his cell after church on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Bid whist.
10. How is King's verdict communicated to the reader?
(a) With a newspaper headline.
(b) With a voice over.
(c) Guards handcuff him.
(d) Through a close-up shot of the foreman.
11. What is the first name of the witness whose last name is Moore?
12. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She looks sad.
(c) She invites him to come with her.
(d) She gives him a funny look.
13. Who does Steve attempt to hug when he hears his verdict?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
14. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) August, 1995.
(b) August, 1989.
(c) August, 1999.
(d) Never. It was illegal.
15. What does Steve think his mother is doing when she visits him on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Mourning him like he is dead.
(b) Crying about his guilt.
(c) Planning for his release.
(d) Planning for his escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
2. In his journal after the jury has begun deliberating, what kind of instruments does Steve say he is going to put in the background of the movie?
3. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
4. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
5. What time do visiting hours start on Sundays?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)