|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On July 17, what kind of decision does Petrocelli say Steve has made?
(a) An immoral one.
(b) A moral one.
(c) An ethical one.
(d) A bad one.
2. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
3. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) The names of people he would like to apologize to.
(b) The names of the people whom he loves, who love him and whom he admires.
(c) The names of people whom he would like to never see again.
(d) The names of people who have wronged him.
4. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
(a) Putting Steve on the stand before a recess.
(b) Putting Bobo on the stand before a recess.
(c) Showing the jury the photographs twice before a recess.
5. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
(a) Pill bottles.
(b) Food containers.
(c) Bloody gloves.
(d) Cartons of cigarettes.
6. What happened to the object Bobo gave Moore the day he came to visit her?
(a) Bobo took it back.
(b) Moore gave it to a cousin.
(c) It broke.
(d) It was confiscated by police.
7. What does "doing a calendar" in prison mean?
(a) Getting your dates served tattooed on your arm.
(b) Making hash marks on the wall.
(c) Setting up a cleaning schedule.
(d) Serving a full year.
8. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
9. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, Steve says he can understand what about the prison guards?
(a) Why they take away your shoelaces and belts.
(b) Why they want to get better jobs.
(c) Why they make prisoners do disgusting chores.
(d) Why they make such awful food.
10. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
(a) They make him ill.
(b) They enthrall him.
(c) They gross him out.
(d) They scare him.
11. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
(b) Scrambled eggs.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Corned beef hash.
12. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) A suit.
(b) A hat.
(d) A prison jumpsuit.
13. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
14. Who is the first person to tell Steve and King that they have a verdict?
(c) The judge.
(d) A guard.
15. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, what does Steve think to himself about the reason so many of the men there are in jail?
(a) Because someone lied to them.
(b) Because they lie to the judge.
(c) Because they lie to each other.
(d) Because they lie to themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
2. How is Moore related to Bobo?
3. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
4. Who does Steve attempt to hug when he hears his verdict?
5. What does Steve's mother do when the verdict is read?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)