|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the screenplay describe the last image of Steve just after his verdict is read?
(c) Black and white, grainy.
2. After the jury begins to deliberate on July 17, what does Steve say he is already planning?
(a) His escape.
(b) His victory party.
(c) His next crime.
(d) His appeal.
3. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
4. What happened to the object Bobo gave Moore the day he came to visit her?
(a) It broke.
(b) Moore gave it to a cousin.
(c) Bobo took it back.
(d) It was confiscated by police.
5. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
6. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
(a) O'Brien is a bad lawyer.
(b) They should have hired a black lawyer.
(c) O'Brien is a good lawyer.
(d) They should have hired a white lawyer.
7. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
(b) Selling drugs.
(c) Petty larceny.
(d) Grand theft auto.
8. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
(c) Lorelle Henry.
9. How does Steve describe the look on his mother's face during the judge's instructions to the jury Friday Afternoon, July 17?
10. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) Mr. Sawicki's.
(b) His father's.
(c) Ms. O'Brien's.
11. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
(a) A crazy person.
(b) A lunatic.
(c) A basket case.
(d) A nut job.
12. How is King's verdict communicated to the reader?
(a) With a newspaper headline.
(b) Through a close-up shot of the foreman.
(c) With a voice over.
(d) Guards handcuff him.
13. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) All answers are correct.
(c) Scrambled eggs.
(d) Corned beef hash.
14. What is the first name of the witness whose last name is Moore?
15. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
(a) Change and bills.
(c) One dollar bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jerry not in the visitor's room?
2. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
3. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
4. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
5. What happens during the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)