|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object did Bobo bring to Moore?
(a) A gun.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A wad of cash.
(d) A carton of cigarettes.
2. In his journal after the jury has begun deliberating, what kind of instruments does Steve say he is going to put in the background of the movie?
3. What is King's verdict?
(c) Hung jury.
(d) Not guilty.
4. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
(a) Petty larceny.
(b) Grand theft auto.
(c) Selling drugs.
5. How is Moore related to Bobo?
(a) She is Bobo's sister.
(b) She is Bobo's grandmother.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) She is Bobo's aunt.
6. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
(c) None of the above.
7. Where does Steve see Jerry on Sunday, July 12?
(a) At church.
(b) In the mess hall.
(c) In the visitor's room.
(d) Through the window.
8. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
9. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) Watch her nephew play little league.
(b) Watch her niece play soccer.
(c) Watch her nephew play soccer.
(d) Watch her niece play little league.
10. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
(a) Showing the jury the photographs twice before a recess.
(b) Putting Steve on the stand before a recess.
(c) Putting Bobo on the stand before a recess.
11. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
(a) It exonerated Steve.
(b) It hurt their case.
(c) It made the jury doubt the prosecution.
(d) None of these answers are correct.
12. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) The names of people whom he would like to never see again.
(b) The names of people he would like to apologize to.
(c) The names of people who have wronged him.
(d) The names of the people whom he loves, who love him and whom he admires.
13. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
(a) Separate Steve from Bobo.
(b) Separate Steve from herself.
(c) Separate Bobo from King.
(d) Separate Steve from King.
14. What card game does Steve play in his cell after church on Sunday, July 12th?
(c) Bid whist.
15. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
(a) A gun.
(b) A money clip.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A search engine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moore say she was not working the day Bobo came to see her?
2. What is the first name of the witness whose last name is Moore?
3. What happened to the object Bobo gave Moore the day he came to visit her?
4. Who is the first person to tell Steve and King that they have a verdict?
5. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)