|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
2. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
(b) Change and bills.
(c) One dollar bills.
3. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
4. What time do visiting hours start on Sundays?
(a) 1 P.M.
(b) 4 P.M.
(c) 10 A.M.
(d) 9 A.M.
5. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) Watch her nephew play soccer.
(b) Watch her niece play little league.
(c) Watch her nephew play little league.
(d) Watch her niece play soccer.
6. What is the verdict in Sunset's trial?
(a) Not Guilty.
7. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
(a) "This is my first time."
(b) "Too many times."
(c) "This is my last time."
(d) "101 times."
8. When Steve's parents come to visit on Sunday, July 12th, what do they bring news of?
(a) Distant cousins.
(c) His lawyers.
(d) The neighborhood.
9. What is Steve's verdict?
(a) Not guilty.
(c) Not guilty by reason of insanity.
10. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
(a) They scare him.
(b) They enthrall him.
(c) They make him ill.
(d) They gross him out.
11. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 250 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
12. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) The names of people whom he would like to never see again.
(b) The names of people who have wronged him.
(c) The names of the people whom he loves, who love him and whom he admires.
(d) The names of people he would like to apologize to.
13. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
(a) Cartons of cigarettes.
(b) Food containers.
(c) Bloody gloves.
(d) Pill bottles.
14. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, Steve says he can understand what about the prison guards?
(a) Why they want to get better jobs.
(b) Why they make prisoners do disgusting chores.
(c) Why they take away your shoelaces and belts.
(d) Why they make such awful food.
15. How is Steve's verdict communicated visually to the reader?
(a) The guards cuff him.
(b) The guards move away from him.
(c) The guards unlock his handcuffs.
(d) The guards hit him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
2. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
3. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
4. In his journal after the jury has begun deliberating, what kind of instruments does Steve say he is going to put in the background of the movie?
5. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)