|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, Steve says he can understand what about the prison guards?
(a) Why they make such awful food.
(b) Why they want to get better jobs.
(c) Why they make prisoners do disgusting chores.
(d) Why they take away your shoelaces and belts.
2. How does Steve describe the look on his mother's face during the judge's instructions to the jury Friday Afternoon, July 17?
3. How is Moore related to Bobo?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) She is Bobo's sister.
(c) She is Bobo's aunt.
(d) She is Bobo's grandmother.
4. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
5. Why is Jerry not in the visitor's room?
(a) He escaped.
(b) He had to go to church.
(c) He does not visit.
(d) He is not allowed.
6. When Steve's parents come to visit on Sunday, July 12th, what do they bring news of?
(a) His lawyers.
(c) Distant cousins.
(d) The neighborhood.
7. On July 17, what kind of decision does Petrocelli say Steve has made?
(a) An immoral one.
(b) A bad one.
(c) An ethical one.
(d) A moral one.
8. What object did Bobo bring to Moore?
(a) A carton of cigarettes.
(b) A gun.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A wad of cash.
9. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
(a) A nut job.
(b) A lunatic.
(c) A crazy person.
(d) A basket case.
10. What does "doing a calendar" in prison mean?
(a) Getting your dates served tattooed on your arm.
(b) Serving a full year.
(c) Making hash marks on the wall.
(d) Setting up a cleaning schedule.
11. Who is the first person to tell Steve and King that they have a verdict?
(a) The judge.
(b) A guard.
12. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She invites him to come with her.
(c) She looks sad.
(d) She gives him a funny look.
13. What is King's verdict?
(a) Not guilty.
(c) Hung jury.
14. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Torah.
(c) The Bhagavad Gita.
(d) The Koran.
15. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "His lungs were removed."
(b) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
(c) "He suffocated on his own blood."
(d) "His heart was torn apart."
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
2. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
3. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
4. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
5. What, according to Bobo, is a "heavy and a half"?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)