|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
2. What object did Bobo bring to Moore?
(a) A wad of cash.
(b) A gun.
(c) A carton of cigarettes.
(d) A lamp.
3. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
(a) Lorelle Henry.
4. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
5. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, Steve says he can understand what about the prison guards?
(a) Why they make prisoners do disgusting chores.
(b) Why they want to get better jobs.
(c) Why they make such awful food.
(d) Why they take away your shoelaces and belts.
6. Steve describes his fear of getting raped or beaten as what kind of object?
(a) A piece of glass in his heart.
(b) A key in his stomach.
(c) A balloon in his stomach.
(d) A little ball in his stomach.
7. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
(a) It exonerated Steve.
(b) None of these answers are correct.
(c) It made the jury doubt the prosecution.
(d) It hurt their case.
8. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
9. After the jury begins to deliberate on July 17, what does Steve say he is already planning?
(a) His next crime.
(b) His escape.
(c) His appeal.
(d) His victory party.
10. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
(a) None of the above.
11. How does Steve describe the look on his mother's face during the judge's instructions to the jury Friday Afternoon, July 17?
12. How does the screenplay describe the last image of Steve just after his verdict is read?
(a) Black and white, grainy.
13. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) The names of people who have wronged him.
(b) The names of the people whom he loves, who love him and whom he admires.
(c) The names of people whom he would like to never see again.
(d) The names of people he would like to apologize to.
14. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) To himself.
(b) To his daughter.
(c) To his landlord.
(d) To his wife.
15. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Scrambled eggs.
(d) Corned beef hash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
2. In his journal after the jury has begun deliberating, what kind of instruments does Steve say he is going to put in the background of the movie?
3. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
4. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
5. What game do the guys in Steve's cell play on Saturday, July 11?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)