|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(b) Two hundred.
(d) Twenty five.
2. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
(b) Scrambled eggs.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Corned beef hash.
3. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
(b) "He suffocated on his own blood."
(c) "His heart was torn apart."
(d) "His lungs were removed."
4. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
5. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
(a) A crazy person.
(b) A lunatic.
(c) A basket case.
(d) A nut job.
6. What is King's verdict?
(a) Not guilty.
(c) Hung jury.
7. How is King's verdict communicated to the reader?
(a) Through a close-up shot of the foreman.
(b) Guards handcuff him.
(c) With a newspaper headline.
(d) With a voice over.
8. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
(a) Bloody gloves.
(b) Cartons of cigarettes.
(c) Food containers.
(d) Pill bottles.
9. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) August, 1995.
(b) Never. It was illegal.
(c) August, 1999.
(d) August, 1989.
10. What is the verdict in Sunset's trial?
(b) Not Guilty.
11. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
(a) Separate Bobo from King.
(b) Separate Steve from herself.
(c) Separate Steve from King.
(d) Separate Steve from Bobo.
12. In his journal after the jury has begun deliberating, what kind of instruments does Steve say he is going to put in the background of the movie?
13. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
(a) The Torah.
(b) The Bhagavad Gita.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Koran.
14. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
15. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, Steve says he can understand what about the prison guards?
(a) Why they want to get better jobs.
(b) Why they make such awful food.
(c) Why they take away your shoelaces and belts.
(d) Why they make prisoners do disgusting chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
2. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
3. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
4. What object did Bobo bring to Moore?
5. What time do visiting hours start on Sundays?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)