|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
2. How is Steve's verdict communicated visually to the reader?
(a) The guards move away from him.
(b) The guards unlock his handcuffs.
(c) The guards hit him.
(d) The guards cuff him.
3. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
(a) None of the above.
4. What, according to Bobo, is a "heavy and a half"?
(a) Life without parole.
(b) Twenty five years to life.
(c) Seven and a half to ten years.
(d) Life with parole.
5. What does Steve's mother do when the verdict is read?
(a) She slams her fist on the table.
(b) She yells.
(c) She cries.
(d) She lifts up her hands and closes her eyes.
6. How does Steve describe the look on his mother's face during the judge's instructions to the jury Friday Afternoon, July 17?
7. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
8. Who is the first person to tell Steve and King that they have a verdict?
(a) A guard.
(c) The judge.
9. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(b) Petty larceny.
(c) Selling drugs.
10. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) That he refused a suit.
(b) That he wanted to come naked.
(c) That he refused to wear his prison jumpsuit.
(d) That he combed his hair.
11. What does Steve think his mother is doing when she visits him on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Planning for his escape.
(b) Mourning him like he is dead.
(c) Crying about his guilt.
(d) Planning for his release.
12. What is the verdict in Sunset's trial?
(c) Not Guilty.
13. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
(b) Scrambled eggs.
(c) Corned beef hash.
(d) All answers are correct.
14. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) Never. It was illegal.
(b) August, 1995.
(c) August, 1989.
(d) August, 1999.
15. How does the screenplay describe the last image of Steve just after his verdict is read?
(b) Black and white, grainy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
2. What happens during the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
3. How is Moore related to Bobo?
4. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
5. What is the woman holding in the image reproduced in the Sunday, July 12th section of this book?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)