|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
(a) Pill bottles.
(b) Cartons of cigarettes.
(c) Bloody gloves.
(d) Food containers.
2. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, Steve says he can understand what about the prison guards?
(a) Why they make such awful food.
(b) Why they want to get better jobs.
(c) Why they make prisoners do disgusting chores.
(d) Why they take away your shoelaces and belts.
3. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Corned beef hash.
(c) Scrambled eggs.
4. What happened to the object Bobo gave Moore the day he came to visit her?
(a) It broke.
(b) It was confiscated by police.
(c) Bobo took it back.
(d) Moore gave it to a cousin.
5. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) The names of people whom he would like to never see again.
(b) The names of people who have wronged him.
(c) The names of the people whom he loves, who love him and whom he admires.
(d) The names of people he would like to apologize to.
6. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
(a) It makes him sick.
(b) It makes him sorry.
(c) It makes him tired.
(d) It helps pass the time.
7. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
(a) Separate Steve from Bobo.
(b) Separate Bobo from King.
(c) Separate Steve from herself.
(d) Separate Steve from King.
8. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
(a) None of these answers are correct.
(b) It made the jury doubt the prosecution.
(c) It hurt their case.
(d) It exonerated Steve.
9. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
(a) Petty larceny.
(c) Grand theft auto.
(d) Selling drugs.
10. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
11. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) Watch her niece play little league.
(b) Watch her niece play soccer.
(c) Watch her nephew play soccer.
(d) Watch her nephew play little league.
12. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Bhagavad Gita.
(d) The Torah.
13. What is the verdict in Sunset's trial?
(b) Not Guilty.
14. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
15. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
(b) Putting Bobo on the stand before a recess.
(c) Showing the jury the photographs twice before a recess.
(d) Putting Steve on the stand before a recess.
Short Answer Questions
1. On July 17, what kind of decision does Petrocelli say Steve has made?
2. What, according to Bobo, is a "heavy and a half"?
3. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
4. The witness, Nipping, stipulates that Bobo uses predominately which hand?
5. After the jury begins to deliberate on July 17, what does Steve say he is already planning?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)