|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
2. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
(a) 250 pounds.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
3. How is Moore related to Bobo?
(a) She is Bobo's aunt.
(b) She is Bobo's grandmother.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) She is Bobo's sister.
4. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
(a) The Bhagavad Gita.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Torah.
(d) The Koran.
5. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
(b) Putting Steve on the stand before a recess.
(c) Putting Bobo on the stand before a recess.
(d) Showing the jury the photographs twice before a recess.
6. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To school.
(b) To the museum.
(c) To Greenwich Hospital.
(d) To Harlem Hospital.
7. What does "doing a calendar" in prison mean?
(a) Serving a full year.
(b) Setting up a cleaning schedule.
(c) Getting your dates served tattooed on your arm.
(d) Making hash marks on the wall.
8. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A gun.
(c) A search engine.
(d) A money clip.
9. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Two hundred.
(d) Twenty five.
10. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) That he wanted to come naked.
(b) That he refused to wear his prison jumpsuit.
(c) That he refused a suit.
(d) That he combed his hair.
11. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
(a) Pill bottles.
(b) Bloody gloves.
(c) Food containers.
(d) Cartons of cigarettes.
12. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) August, 1999.
(b) August, 1989.
(c) Never. It was illegal.
(d) August, 1995.
13. Who is the first person to tell Steve and King that they have a verdict?
(b) The judge.
(d) A guard.
14. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
(a) O'Brien is a bad lawyer.
(b) They should have hired a white lawyer.
(c) O'Brien is a good lawyer.
(d) They should have hired a black lawyer.
15. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is King's verdict?
2. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
3. What is the woman holding in the image reproduced in the Sunday, July 12th section of this book?
4. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
5. What game do the guys in Steve's cell play on Saturday, July 11?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)