|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) A suit.
(c) A hat.
(d) A prison jumpsuit.
2. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
(a) Green Pastures.
3. Who does Steve attempt to hug when he hears his verdict?
(a) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A search engine.
(c) A money clip.
(d) A gun.
5. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "He suffocated on his own blood."
(b) "His lungs were removed."
(c) "His heart was torn apart."
(d) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
6. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Torah.
(c) The Bhagavad Gita.
(d) The Koran.
7. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
(a) It made the jury doubt the prosecution.
(b) None of these answers are correct.
(c) It hurt their case.
(d) It exonerated Steve.
8. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
(a) A knife.
(b) A lockpick.
(c) A lookout.
(d) A gun.
9. On July 17, what kind of decision does Petrocelli say Steve has made?
(a) A moral one.
(b) An immoral one.
(c) A bad one.
(d) An ethical one.
10. What time do visiting hours start on Sundays?
(a) 1 P.M.
(b) 4 P.M.
(c) 9 A.M.
(d) 10 A.M.
11. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
12. Who is the first person to tell Steve and King that they have a verdict?
(a) The judge.
(d) A guard.
13. What card game does Steve play in his cell after church on Sunday, July 12th?
(b) Bid whist.
14. How is Moore related to Bobo?
(a) She is Bobo's sister.
(b) She is Bobo's grandmother.
(c) She is Bobo's aunt.
(d) They are cousins.
15. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
(a) 24 inches.
(b) 30 inches.
(c) 18 inches.
(d) 22 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve think his mother is doing when she visits him on Sunday, July 12th?
2. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
3. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
4. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
5. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)