|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of the witness whose last name is Moore?
2. After the jury begins to deliberate on July 17, what does Steve say he is already planning?
(a) His appeal.
(b) His next crime.
(c) His escape.
(d) His victory party.
3. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) To his landlord.
(b) To his wife.
(c) To himself.
(d) To his daughter.
4. What happens during the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Steve is beaten.
(b) A prisoner escapes.
(c) A minister is killed.
(d) A fight breaks out.
5. What is Steve's verdict?
(a) Not guilty by reason of insanity.
(b) Not guilty.
6. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) A suit.
(b) A prison jumpsuit.
(d) A hat.
7. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
(c) Green Pastures.
8. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
(a) Putting Steve on the stand before a recess.
(c) Putting Bobo on the stand before a recess.
(d) Showing the jury the photographs twice before a recess.
9. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Corned beef hash.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
10. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
(a) 22 inches.
(b) 18 inches.
(c) 24 inches.
(d) 30 inches.
11. Where does Steve see Jerry on Sunday, July 12?
(a) In the visitor's room.
(b) In the mess hall.
(c) Through the window.
(d) At church.
12. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) The names of people whom he would like to never see again.
(b) The names of people he would like to apologize to.
(c) The names of the people whom he loves, who love him and whom he admires.
(d) The names of people who have wronged him.
13. The witness, Nipping, stipulates that Bobo uses predominately which hand?
(a) Both--he is ambidextrous.
(b) His left.
(c) His right.
(d) Neither--Nipping does not answer.
14. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
(a) They enthrall him.
(b) They make him ill.
(c) They gross him out.
(d) They scare him.
15. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
2. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
3. What time do visiting hours start on Sundays?
4. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
5. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)