|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
(a) 18 inches.
(b) 22 inches.
(c) 24 inches.
(d) 30 inches.
2. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
(a) 300 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 250 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
3. What game do the guys in Steve's cell play on Saturday, July 11?
(c) Dirty hearts.
4. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
5. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
(b) "He suffocated on his own blood."
(c) "His heart was torn apart."
(d) "His lungs were removed."
6. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) August, 1995.
(b) August, 1989.
(c) August, 1999.
(d) Never. It was illegal.
7. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
(a) It exonerated Steve.
(b) None of these answers are correct.
(c) It hurt their case.
(d) It made the jury doubt the prosecution.
8. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
(a) A lockpick.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A lookout.
9. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
(a) They make him ill.
(b) They gross him out.
(c) They scare him.
(d) They enthrall him.
10. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Twenty five.
(b) Two hundred.
11. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
(a) It makes him tired.
(b) It makes him sick.
(c) It helps pass the time.
(d) It makes him sorry.
12. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
(a) A crazy person.
(b) A lunatic.
(c) A basket case.
(d) A nut job.
13. Who does Steve attempt to hug when he hears his verdict?
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
14. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
15. In his journal after the jury has begun deliberating, what kind of instruments does Steve say he is going to put in the background of the movie?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
2. After the jury begins to deliberate on July 17, what does Steve say he is already planning?
3. What happened to the object Bobo gave Moore the day he came to visit her?
4. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
5. What does "doing a calendar" in prison mean?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)