|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
2. What does "doing a calendar" in prison mean?
(a) Setting up a cleaning schedule.
(b) Serving a full year.
(c) Getting your dates served tattooed on your arm.
(d) Making hash marks on the wall.
3. Why is Jerry not in the visitor's room?
(a) He escaped.
(b) He does not visit.
(c) He is not allowed.
(d) He had to go to church.
4. What is the verdict in Sunset's trial?
(c) Not Guilty.
5. Steve describes his fear of getting raped or beaten as what kind of object?
(a) A little ball in his stomach.
(b) A key in his stomach.
(c) A piece of glass in his heart.
(d) A balloon in his stomach.
6. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) That he refused a suit.
(b) That he refused to wear his prison jumpsuit.
(c) That he combed his hair.
(d) That he wanted to come naked.
7. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
8. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) Watch her nephew play little league.
(b) Watch her nephew play soccer.
(c) Watch her niece play soccer.
(d) Watch her niece play little league.
9. Why does Moore say she was not working the day Bobo came to see her?
(a) She was using a vacation day.
(b) She had been laid off.
(c) She had quit her job.
(d) She had hurt her ankle.
10. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
(c) One dollar bills.
(d) Change and bills.
11. When Steve's parents come to visit on Sunday, July 12th, what do they bring news of?
(b) Distant cousins.
(c) His lawyers.
(d) The neighborhood.
12. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
(a) None of the above.
13. What does Steve think his mother is doing when she visits him on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Planning for his escape.
(b) Mourning him like he is dead.
(c) Crying about his guilt.
(d) Planning for his release.
14. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) The names of the people whom he loves, who love him and whom he admires.
(b) The names of people whom he would like to never see again.
(c) The names of people who have wronged him.
(d) The names of people he would like to apologize to.
15. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
(a) It hurt their case.
(b) It made the jury doubt the prosecution.
(c) It exonerated Steve.
(d) None of these answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
2. How does the screenplay describe the last image of Steve just after his verdict is read?
3. What game do the guys in Steve's cell play on Saturday, July 11?
4. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
5. In his journal after the jury has begun deliberating, what kind of instruments does Steve say he is going to put in the background of the movie?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)