|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to tell Steve and King that they have a verdict?
(a) A guard.
(c) The judge.
2. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
(b) Green Pastures.
3. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Two hundred.
(c) Twenty five.
4. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) To his daughter.
(b) To his landlord.
(c) To his wife.
(d) To himself.
5. What is King's verdict?
(a) Not guilty.
(d) Hung jury.
6. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
7. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
(a) 22 inches.
(b) 30 inches.
(c) 18 inches.
(d) 24 inches.
8. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "His lungs were removed."
(b) "He suffocated on his own blood."
(c) "His heart was torn apart."
(d) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
9. Why does Moore say she was not working the day Bobo came to see her?
(a) She had quit her job.
(b) She had been laid off.
(c) She was using a vacation day.
(d) She had hurt her ankle.
10. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
11. What happened to the object Bobo gave Moore the day he came to visit her?
(a) It broke.
(b) Bobo took it back.
(c) It was confiscated by police.
(d) Moore gave it to a cousin.
12. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) Watch her nephew play little league.
(b) Watch her niece play little league.
(c) Watch her nephew play soccer.
(d) Watch her niece play soccer.
13. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
14. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
(a) None of the above.
15. How does the screenplay describe the last image of Steve just after his verdict is read?
(b) Black and white, grainy.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the jury begins to deliberate on July 17, what does Steve say he is already planning?
2. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
3. What does "doing a calendar" in prison mean?
4. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, what does Steve think to himself about the reason so many of the men there are in jail?
5. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)