|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
(a) They make him ill.
(b) They gross him out.
(c) They enthrall him.
(d) They scare him.
2. In his journal after the jury has begun deliberating, what kind of instruments does Steve say he is going to put in the background of the movie?
3. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
(a) It helps pass the time.
(b) It makes him sick.
(c) It makes him tired.
(d) It makes him sorry.
4. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(b) Corned beef hash.
(c) All answers are correct.
5. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Bhagavad Gita.
(c) The Torah.
(d) The Bible.
6. What is Steve's verdict?
(a) Not guilty by reason of insanity.
(b) Not guilty.
7. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
8. What happens during the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) A minister is killed.
(b) A fight breaks out.
(c) Steve is beaten.
(d) A prisoner escapes.
9. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
(a) "101 times."
(b) "This is my first time."
(c) "This is my last time."
(d) "Too many times."
10. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) August, 1999.
(b) August, 1995.
(c) August, 1989.
(d) Never. It was illegal.
11. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
12. How is King's verdict communicated to the reader?
(a) Through a close-up shot of the foreman.
(b) Guards handcuff him.
(c) With a newspaper headline.
(d) With a voice over.
13. What is the first name of the witness whose last name is Moore?
14. Who does Steve attempt to hug when he hears his verdict?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
15. How does Steve describe the look on his mother's face during the judge's instructions to the jury Friday Afternoon, July 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
2. What is the verdict in Sunset's trial?
3. When Steve's parents come to visit on Sunday, July 12th, what do they bring news of?
4. Where does Steve see Jerry on Sunday, July 12?
5. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)