|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(a) Tough Guy Wannabe.
(c) Tough Guy.
2. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
3. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is working on a serious case.
(b) He is on vacation.
(c) He is being transferred.
(d) He is having problems with a hemorrhoid operation.
4. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
(a) Long Island.
(d) West Indian.
5. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
(c) Razor blades.
6. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
7. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) At night.
(b) During visiting hours.
(c) In the morning.
(d) In private.
8. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
(a) At lunch.
(b) At nap time.
(c) At breakfast.
(d) When the lights go out.
9. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His past.
(b) His future.
(c) His experience in prison.
(d) His parents' life story.
10. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it is a hidden camera.
(b) That it stays far away.
(c) That it moves in too close.
(d) That it is a broken camera.
11. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) Assistant D.A.
(b) District Doubter.
(c) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
(d) Doubting Defense Attorney.
12. Why does Acie say he stole the money?
(a) He needed it.
(b) He wanted to buy a present for his mother.
(c) He wanted it.
(d) God told him it was OK.
13. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
14. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
(a) Boxes of cigars.
(b) Razor blades.
(c) Bottles of alcohol.
(d) Cartons of cigarettes.
15. What is Steve worried that his father sees when he looks down at him?
(a) A mistake.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A monster.
(d) A son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Steve?
2. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
3. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
4. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
5. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)