|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mr. Nesbitt at the time of his murder?
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(b) Tough Guy Wannabe.
(d) Tough Guy.
3. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
4. Where does "Woman 1" say she thinks the "old man who owned the place" is from?
(c) St. Kitts.
5. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The beginning.
(b) The credits.
(c) The middle.
(d) The climax.
6. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Change his name to Monster.
(b) Write a book called "Monster."
(c) Learn to say it in different languages.
(d) Tattoo it on his forehead.
7. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
(a) There are many who are younger than he is.
(b) They are all pretty young.
(c) Some of them are women.
(d) Most of them are old.
8. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
(a) Go in and looked around.
(b) Robbed it.
(c) Smashed the windows.
(d) Destroyed the security cameras.
9. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
(a) District Attorney.
(b) Dedicated Prosecutor.
(c) Indifferent Attorney.
(d) Attorney General.
10. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
(a) To calm down Briggs.
(b) To overrule Petrocelli.
(c) To calm down the juror.
(d) To attend to administrative tasks.
11. How old is Steve?
12. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
13. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
(a) The Story of Steve's Mistakes.
(b) The Monstrosities of Prison.
(c) The Story of My Miserable Life.
(d) The Story of Mr. Nesbitt's Murder.
14. According to Osvaldo, how old is Bobo?
15. Who is comforting whom at the end of the scene between Steve and his father?
(a) Sunset comforts Steve.
(b) Steve comforts his father.
(c) His father comforts Steve.
(d) A guard comforts Steve's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
2. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
3. In what is Steve writing down his story?
4. Steve's father tells Steve that although he had never made the team for this sport, he hopes Steve will. What sport is he talking about?
5. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)