|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
2. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
3. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
(a) West Indian.
(c) Long Island.
4. According to Osvaldo, how old is Bobo?
5. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The middle.
(b) The credits.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The climax.
6. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
7. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
8. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) A notebook.
(b) On the walls of his cell.
(c) On his arm.
(d) The margins of his Bible.
9. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
(a) To get famous.
(b) To make sense of his life.
(c) To show he is not a monster.
(d) To earn money.
10. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
(a) Because the law cracks down harder on bank robberies.
(b) Because of the exchange rate.
(c) Because bank robberies involve guards.
(d) Because of the stimulus package.
11. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
12. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
(a) To make Steve look human.
(b) To remind them Steve is black.
(c) To make Steve look innocent.
(d) To remind them Steve is young.
13. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
(a) Most of them are old.
(b) There are many who are younger than he is.
(c) Some of them are women.
(d) They are all pretty young.
14. What has Steve never seen his father do?
15. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) In the morning.
(b) In private.
(c) At night.
(d) During visiting hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
2. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
4. What does "Woman 2" think the cause of the robbery probably was?
5. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)