|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steve worried that his father sees when he looks down at him?
(a) A monster.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A mistake.
(d) A son.
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
(a) The Criminal.
(b) The Hood.
(c) The Innocent.
(d) The Thug.
3. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) On his arm.
(b) On the walls of his cell.
(c) A notebook.
(d) The margins of his Bible.
4. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
5. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His future.
(b) His parents' life story.
(c) His past.
(d) His experience in prison.
6. Where does "Woman 1" say she thinks the "old man who owned the place" is from?
(b) St. Kitts.
7. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
(a) So he will be sent to a more friendly jail.
(b) So he will get a more lenient sentence.
(c) So his charges will be dropped.
(d) So he can collect the reward.
8. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(c) The Green Lantern.
9. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it is a hidden camera.
(b) That it moves in too close.
(c) That it is a broken camera.
(d) That it stays far away.
10. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
(a) It is very quiet.
(b) It is very scary.
(c) It is in foreign languages.
(d) Much of it is obscene.
11. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
(b) Armed robbery of a check cashing place.
(d) Grand Theft Auto.
12. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
(a) Because Petrocelli is a liar.
(b) Because it will lead to him and King.
(c) Because he is a criminal and also black.
(d) Because O'Brien cannot object.
13. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
(a) Attorney General.
(b) Dedicated Prosecutor.
(c) District Attorney.
(d) Indifferent Attorney.
14. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
15. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
(b) "Pretty gruesome."
(c) "All in a day's work."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
2. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
3. Who is comforting whom at the end of the scene between Steve and his father?
4. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
5. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)