|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
(a) 15 dollars each.
(b) 10 dollars each.
(c) 25 dollars each.
(d) 5 dollars each.
2. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
(a) Destroyed the security cameras.
(b) Smashed the windows.
(c) Robbed it.
(d) Go in and looked around.
3. On what street does Osvaldo live?
(a) Madison Avenue.
(b) 114 Street.
(c) 144th Street.
(d) 44th Street.
4. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
(a) To remind them Steve is black.
(b) To make Steve look human.
(c) To remind them Steve is young.
(d) To make Steve look innocent.
5. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
(b) West Indian.
(d) Long Island.
6. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The judge has a heart attack.
(b) The stenographer gets lost on the way to work.
(c) The stenographer brings the wrong power cord.
(d) The stenographer quits.
7. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
(a) Money and shoes.
(b) Shoes and shoelaces.
(c) Glasses and medicine.
(d) Shoelaces and belts.
8. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(d) The Green Lantern.
9. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
(a) He hopes to get life.
(b) He wants to go free.
(c) He does not care.
(d) He is innocent.
10. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
11. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
(a) Armed robbery of a check cashing place.
(c) Grand Theft Auto.
12. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
(a) Rikers Island.
(c) Manhattan Detention Center.
(d) Juvenile Hall.
13. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
(a) A honeybee.
(b) An ant with wings.
(c) A cockroach with extra legs.
(d) An earwig with wings.
14. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Devils.
(b) The Drivers.
(c) The Diablos.
(d) The Dingos.
15. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The beginning.
(b) The climax.
(c) The credits.
(d) The middle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Steve's brother?
2. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
3. What does O'Brien say to Steve after Osvaldo's testimony that makes him discouraged?
4. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
5. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)