|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Steve's father tells Steve that although he had never made the team for this sport, he hopes Steve will. What sport is he talking about?
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
(a) Like children's voices.
(b) Like gravelly voices.
(c) Like Black or Hispanic voices.
(d) Like women's voices.
3. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is having problems with a hemorrhoid operation.
(b) He is being transferred.
(c) He is working on a serious case.
(d) He is on vacation.
4. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(b) The Green Lantern.
5. What is Steve doing in the screenplay when he overhears two women with accents from the neighborhood?
(a) Robbing a man.
(b) Doing homework.
(c) Hanging out with friends.
(d) Playing basketball.
6. How old is Steve's brother?
7. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The credits.
(b) The climax.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The middle.
8. How old is Mr. Nesbitt at the time of his murder?
9. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
10. What does "Woman 2" think the cause of the robbery probably was?
(a) Herion addiction.
(b) Crack addiction.
(c) Prescription drug addiction.
(d) Gambling addiction.
11. On what street does Osvaldo live?
(a) 144th Street.
(b) 44th Street.
(c) Madison Avenue.
(d) 114 Street.
12. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
(a) A horror movie.
(b) A movie in technicolor.
(c) A made-for-television movie.
(d) A movie with no plot and no beginning.
13. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it moves in too close.
(b) That it stays far away.
(c) That it is a hidden camera.
(d) That it is a broken camera.
14. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
(a) At nap time.
(b) At breakfast.
(c) When the lights go out.
(d) At lunch.
15. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
2. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
3. What does B&E mean, in the context of this book's courtroom scenes?
4. Why does Acie say he stole the money?
5. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)