|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
(a) Because bank robberies involve guards.
(b) Because of the exchange rate.
(c) Because the law cracks down harder on bank robberies.
(d) Because of the stimulus package.
2. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
(a) Tiny, dry.
(b) Sweaty, cracked.
(c) Giant, dry.
(d) Large, ashy.
3. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A tray.
(c) A suit and tie.
(d) Another inmate.
4. Who is comforting whom at the end of the scene between Steve and his father?
(a) Steve comforts his father.
(b) A guard comforts Steve's father.
(c) Sunset comforts Steve.
(d) His father comforts Steve.
5. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
6. How old is Mr. Nesbitt at the time of his murder?
7. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
8. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) 47th Street.
(c) 141st Street.
(d) 191st Street.
9. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
(a) Striped pajamas.
(b) A suit.
(c) Shorts and t-shirt.
(d) An orange jumpsuit.
10. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His parents' life story.
(b) His future.
(c) His experience in prison.
(d) His past.
11. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He cannot use the bathroom in front of the other prisoners.
(c) He has allergies.
(d) The prison food is bad.
12. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
13. On what street does Osvaldo live?
(a) 144th Street.
(b) Madison Avenue.
(c) 114 Street.
(d) 44th Street.
14. What does "Woman 2" think the cause of the robbery probably was?
(a) Crack addiction.
(b) Gambling addiction.
(c) Prescription drug addiction.
(d) Herion addiction.
15. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
2. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
3. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
4. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
5. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)