1. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
It has names scratched into it.
2. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
A guy gets hit in the face with a tray.
3. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
Surprised to be in jail.
4. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
A movie with no plot and no beginning.
5. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
To make sense of his life.
This section contains 4,434 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)