|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does "Woman 1" say she thinks the "old man who owned the place" is from?
(d) St. Kitts.
2. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
(a) At lunch.
(b) When the lights go out.
(c) At breakfast.
(d) At nap time.
3. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
(a) An orange jumpsuit.
(b) A suit.
(c) Shorts and t-shirt.
(d) Striped pajamas.
4. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is on vacation.
(b) He is being transferred.
(c) He is having problems with a hemorrhoid operation.
(d) He is working on a serious case.
5. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) The margins of his Bible.
(b) A notebook.
(c) On the walls of his cell.
(d) On his arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve doing in the screenplay when he overhears two women with accents from the neighborhood?
2. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
3. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
4. What type of criminal charges against Wendell Bolton are dropped?
5. What does Steve say his father does not even understand about Steve after the trial?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)