|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Steve's verdict communicated visually to the reader?
(a) The guards unlock his handcuffs.
(b) The guards hit him.
(c) The guards cuff him.
(d) The guards move away from him.
2. What time do visiting hours start on Sundays?
(a) 10 A.M.
(b) 9 A.M.
(c) 1 P.M.
(d) 4 P.M.
3. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The stenographer gets lost on the way to work.
(b) The stenographer quits.
(c) The stenographer brings the wrong power cord.
(d) The judge has a heart attack.
4. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
(a) Money and shoes.
(b) Glasses and medicine.
(c) Shoes and shoelaces.
(d) Shoelaces and belts.
5. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moore say she was not working the day Bobo came to see her?
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
3. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
5. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)