|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
(a) Large, ashy.
(b) Sweaty, cracked.
(c) Tiny, dry.
(d) Giant, dry.
2. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
3. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Dean Myers.
(b) Dean Walters.
(c) Walter Dean.
(d) Walter Dean Myers.
4. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) Watch her niece play little league.
(b) Watch her nephew play soccer.
(c) Watch her nephew play little league.
(d) Watch her niece play soccer.
5. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
(b) West Indian.
(d) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
2. Who is helping Steve film some of this movie after the trial?
3. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
4. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
5. Steve describes his fear of getting raped or beaten as what kind of object?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)