|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(b) Tough Guy Wannabe.
(d) Tough Guy.
2. How does Steve describe the look on his mother's face during the judge's instructions to the jury Friday Afternoon, July 17?
3. Steve describes his fear of getting raped or beaten as what kind of object?
(a) A little ball in his stomach.
(b) A piece of glass in his heart.
(c) A balloon in his stomach.
(d) A key in his stomach.
4. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
(a) Because of the tattoos.
(b) Because of the resolution.
(c) Because of the action.
(d) Because of the title.
5. How is Moore related to Bobo?
(a) She is Bobo's sister.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) She is Bobo's grandmother.
(d) She is Bobo's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
2. What does Steve's mother do when the verdict is read?
3. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
4. What does "doing a calendar" in prison mean?
5. According to Osvaldo's testimony, why did he participate in the robbery?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)