|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) All answers are correct.
(c) Corned beef hash.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
2. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
3. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Bhagavad Gita.
(d) The Torah.
4. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) A hat.
(b) A prison jumpsuit.
(d) A suit.
5. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Tattoo it on his forehead.
(b) Write a book called "Monster."
(c) Change his name to Monster.
(d) Learn to say it in different languages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
2. How is Moore related to Bobo?
3. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
4. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
5. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)