|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
(a) Showing the jury the photographs twice before a recess.
(c) Putting Steve on the stand before a recess.
(d) Putting Bobo on the stand before a recess.
2. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
(a) To remind them Steve is young.
(b) To remind them Steve is black.
(c) To make Steve look human.
(d) To make Steve look innocent.
3. Steve describes his fear of getting raped or beaten as what kind of object?
(a) A piece of glass in his heart.
(b) A little ball in his stomach.
(c) A balloon in his stomach.
(d) A key in his stomach.
4. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
5. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Steve's verdict communicated visually to the reader?
2. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
3. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
4. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
5. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)