|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Osvaldo arrested for?
(a) Killing someone.
(b) Robbing a drugstore.
(c) Stealing a car.
(d) Selling drugs.
2. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
(a) Sweaty, cracked.
(b) Large, ashy.
(c) Giant, dry.
(d) Tiny, dry.
3. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
(a) Be able to breathe.
(b) Recognize himself.
(c) Have any friends.
(d) Be in prison.
4. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The stenographer quits.
(b) The stenographer gets lost on the way to work.
(c) The judge has a heart attack.
(d) The stenographer brings the wrong power cord.
5. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) Mr. Sawicki's.
(c) Ms. O'Brien's.
(d) His father's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
2. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
3. What game do the guys in Steve's cell play on Saturday, July 11?
4. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
5. How is King's verdict communicated to the reader?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)