|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jerry not in the visitor's room?
(a) He escaped.
(b) He is not allowed.
(c) He does not visit.
(d) He had to go to church.
2. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(b) Corned beef hash.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. What is Steve worried that his father sees when he looks down at him?
(a) A son.
(b) A monster.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A mistake.
4. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
(b) Razor blades.
5. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
(a) So his charges will be dropped.
(b) So he can collect the reward.
(c) So he will be sent to a more friendly jail.
(d) So he will get a more lenient sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is James King's sentence?
2. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
3. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
4. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
5. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)