|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
(a) To prevent suicide.
(b) To prevent violence.
(c) To prevent recidivism.
(d) To encourage rehabilitation.
2. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
3. Steve describes his fear of getting raped or beaten as what kind of object?
(a) A balloon in his stomach.
(b) A piece of glass in his heart.
(c) A key in his stomach.
(d) A little ball in his stomach.
4. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A search engine.
(c) A gun.
(d) A money clip.
5. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
(a) A lookout.
(b) A lockpick.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his journal after the jury has begun deliberating, what kind of instruments does Steve say he is going to put in the background of the movie?
2. What time do visiting hours start on Sundays?
3. How old is Steve's brother?
4. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
5. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)