|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
(a) The Story of Mr. Nesbitt's Murder.
(b) The Monstrosities of Prison.
(c) The Story of My Miserable Life.
(d) The Story of Steve's Mistakes.
2. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(b) All answers are correct.
(d) Corned beef hash.
3. What does "Woman 2" think the cause of the robbery probably was?
(a) Gambling addiction.
(b) Prescription drug addiction.
(c) Herion addiction.
(d) Crack addiction.
4. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
(a) A knife.
(b) A lookout.
(c) A gun.
(d) A lockpick.
5. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To school.
(b) To the museum.
(c) To Greenwich Hospital.
(d) To Harlem Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
2. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
3. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
4. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
5. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)