|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
(a) A lookout.
(b) A lockpick.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
(a) Attorney General.
(b) District Attorney.
(c) Dedicated Prosecutor.
(d) Indifferent Attorney.
3. The witness, Nipping, stipulates that Bobo uses predominately which hand?
(a) Neither--Nipping does not answer.
(b) His left.
(c) His right.
(d) Both--he is ambidextrous.
4. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
(a) 30 inches.
(b) 24 inches.
(c) 18 inches.
(d) 22 inches.
5. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(c) Corned beef hash.
(d) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. On July 17, what kind of decision does Petrocelli say Steve has made?
2. What is the verdict in Sunset's trial?
3. On what street does Osvaldo live?
4. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
5. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)