|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
2. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
(a) An earwig with wings.
(b) A cockroach with extra legs.
(c) An ant with wings.
(d) A honeybee.
3. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
(a) To earn money.
(b) To get famous.
(c) To show he is not a monster.
(d) To make sense of his life.
4. After the jury begins to deliberate on July 17, what does Steve say he is already planning?
(a) His victory party.
(b) His appeal.
(c) His next crime.
(d) His escape.
5. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) To his wife.
(b) To himself.
(c) To his landlord.
(d) To his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
2. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
3. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
4. How old is Steve?
5. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)