|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
(a) District Attorney.
(b) Indifferent Attorney.
(c) Attorney General.
(d) Dedicated Prosecutor.
2. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
(a) Tiny, dry.
(b) Sweaty, cracked.
(c) Large, ashy.
(d) Giant, dry.
3. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Tattoo it on his forehead.
(b) Write a book called "Monster."
(c) Learn to say it in different languages.
(d) Change his name to Monster.
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
(a) The Fink.
(b) The Louse.
(c) The Snitch.
(d) The Rat.
5. According to Osvaldo, how old is Bobo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
2. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
3. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
4. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
5. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)