|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
(a) Boxes of cigars.
(b) Bottles of alcohol.
(c) Cartons of cigarettes.
(d) Razor blades.
2. According to Steve, what happens to the distance between his father and himself after the trial?
(a) It stays the same.
(b) It grows bigger.
(c) None of these.
(d) It shrinks.
3. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
4. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
(a) A honeybee.
(b) A cockroach with extra legs.
(c) An ant with wings.
(d) An earwig with wings.
5. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) In private.
(b) In the morning.
(c) At night.
(d) During visiting hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve's cot made out of?
2. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
3. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
4. What has Steve never seen his father do?
5. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)