|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which month does the last chapter of the book take place?
2. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
(a) Shorts and t-shirt.
(b) A suit.
(c) Striped pajamas.
(d) An orange jumpsuit.
3. What does Steve say about what his father thinks of him after the trial?
(a) That his father wishes he was guilty.
(b) That his father is not sure he is innocent.
(c) That his father is no longer sure of who he is.
(d) That his father wishes he had never had him.
4. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
5. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A search engine.
(c) A gun.
(d) A money clip.
Short Answer Questions
1. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
2. What, according to Steve in the last chapter, does he sometimes change about himself while he is filming himself?
3. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
4. What is the first name of the witness whose last name is Moore?
5. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)