|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
(a) Because Petrocelli is a liar.
(b) Because O'Brien cannot object.
(c) Because he is a criminal and also black.
(d) Because it will lead to him and King.
2. What happened to the object Bobo gave Moore the day he came to visit her?
(a) It was confiscated by police.
(b) Moore gave it to a cousin.
(c) Bobo took it back.
(d) It broke.
3. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) The margins of his Bible.
(b) On the walls of his cell.
(c) A notebook.
(d) On his arm.
4. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
5. On what street does Osvaldo live?
(a) 114 Street.
(b) 44th Street.
(c) 144th Street.
(d) Madison Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
2. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
3. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
4. What type of criminal charges against Wendell Bolton are dropped?
5. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)