|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
(a) It hurt their case.
(b) None of these answers are correct.
(c) It made the jury doubt the prosecution.
(d) It exonerated Steve.
2. After the trial, who is Steve mostly filming?
(a) His family.
(b) His friends.
(c) Other exonerated prisoners.
3. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
4. What is James King's sentence?
(a) Life without parole.
(b) 25 years to life.
5. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
(a) Striped pajamas.
(b) An orange jumpsuit.
(c) Shorts and t-shirt.
(d) A suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
2. Where does Steve see Jerry on Sunday, July 12?
3. What is Steve worried that his father sees when he looks down at him?
4. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
5. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)