|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) That he refused a suit.
(b) That he combed his hair.
(c) That he wanted to come naked.
(d) That he refused to wear his prison jumpsuit.
2. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
(a) None of these answers are correct.
(b) It hurt their case.
(c) It made the jury doubt the prosecution.
(d) It exonerated Steve.
3. After the trial, who is Steve mostly filming?
(b) Other exonerated prisoners.
(c) His family.
(d) His friends.
4. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
(a) Because of the title.
(b) Because of the action.
(c) Because of the tattoos.
(d) Because of the resolution.
5. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Change his name to Monster.
(b) Write a book called "Monster."
(c) Tattoo it on his forehead.
(d) Learn to say it in different languages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
2. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
3. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
4. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
5. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)