|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Steve's verdict communicated visually to the reader?
(a) The guards move away from him.
(b) The guards cuff him.
(c) The guards hit him.
(d) The guards unlock his handcuffs.
2. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
(a) Because they did not know each other.
(b) Because Bolton cannot be trusted.
(c) Because they are long-time friends.
(d) Because Bolton was not in on the robbery.
3. What does Steve's mother do when the verdict is read?
(a) She slams her fist on the table.
(b) She cries.
(c) She lifts up her hands and closes her eyes.
(d) She yells.
4. What card game does Steve play in his cell after church on Sunday, July 12th?
(c) Bid whist.
5. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
2. In what is Steve writing down his story?
3. What is Steve worried that his father sees when he looks down at him?
4. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
5. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)