|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street does Osvaldo live?
(a) 114 Street.
(b) 44th Street.
(c) 144th Street.
(d) Madison Avenue.
2. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "His heart was torn apart."
(b) "He suffocated on his own blood."
(c) "His lungs were removed."
(d) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
3. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
(a) Tiny, dry.
(b) Giant, dry.
(c) Large, ashy.
(d) Sweaty, cracked.
4. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
(a) He hopes to get life.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He wants to go free.
(d) He is innocent.
5. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
Short Answer Questions
1. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
2. Who is the first person to tell Steve and King that they have a verdict?
3. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
4. After the trial, who is Steve mostly filming?
5. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)