|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Osvaldo, how old is Bobo?
2. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A money clip.
(c) A gun.
(d) A search engine.
3. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
(c) Journal entry.
4. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
5. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
(a) Recognize himself.
(b) Be able to breathe.
(c) Be in prison.
(d) Have any friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
2. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
3. What is the name of the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay?
4. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
5. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)