|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Tattoo it on his forehead.
(b) Learn to say it in different languages.
(c) Change his name to Monster.
(d) Write a book called "Monster."
2. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
(a) "Too many times."
(b) "This is my first time."
(c) "This is my last time."
(d) "101 times."
3. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
(b) Selling drugs.
(c) Grand theft auto.
(d) Petty larceny.
4. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) Mr. Sawicki's.
(b) Ms. O'Brien's.
(d) His father's.
5. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
(a) Change and bills.
(b) One dollar bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
2. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
3. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
4. What is Steve's last name?
5. What does O'Brien say to Steve after Osvaldo's testimony that makes him discouraged?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)