|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
(a) There are many who are younger than he is.
(b) Some of them are women.
(c) They are all pretty young.
(d) Most of them are old.
2. On what street does Osvaldo live?
(a) 44th Street.
(b) 114 Street.
(c) Madison Avenue.
(d) 144th Street.
3. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
4. What is the woman holding in the image reproduced in the Sunday, July 12th section of this book?
(a) A gun.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A pen.
(d) A camera.
5. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
(b) "All in a day's work."
(d) "Pretty gruesome."
Short Answer Questions
1. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
2. What is Steve's cot made out of?
3. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
4. Why does Moore say she was not working the day Bobo came to see her?
5. What is Steve doing in the screenplay when he overhears two women with accents from the neighborhood?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)