|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Bobo, is a "heavy and a half"?
(a) Life without parole.
(b) Life with parole.
(c) Seven and a half to ten years.
(d) Twenty five years to life.
2. What card game does Steve play in his cell after church on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Bid whist.
3. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) In court.
(b) In jail.
(c) On the bus.
(d) At home.
4. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
(a) Because Bolton was not in on the robbery.
(b) Because they are long-time friends.
(c) Because Bolton cannot be trusted.
(d) Because they did not know each other.
5. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Two hundred.
(c) Twenty five.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Steve's brother?
2. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
3. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
4. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
5. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)