|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
(a) Because Bolton cannot be trusted.
(b) Because Bolton was not in on the robbery.
(c) Because they are long-time friends.
(d) Because they did not know each other.
2. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To Greenwich Hospital.
(b) To Harlem Hospital.
(c) To school.
(d) To the museum.
3. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) That he combed his hair.
(b) That he wanted to come naked.
(c) That he refused to wear his prison jumpsuit.
(d) That he refused a suit.
4. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
(d) Journal entry.
5. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) Watch her nephew play soccer.
(b) Watch her niece play soccer.
(c) Watch her nephew play little league.
(d) Watch her niece play little league.
Short Answer Questions
1. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
2. What is the first name of the witness whose last name is Moore?
3. How is Moore related to Bobo?
4. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
5. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)