|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
2. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
3. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
(a) Because bank robberies involve guards.
(b) Because of the stimulus package.
(c) Because the law cracks down harder on bank robberies.
(d) Because of the exchange rate.
4. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
(a) 18 inches.
(b) 30 inches.
(c) 22 inches.
(d) 24 inches.
5. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
(a) Boxes of cigars.
(b) Bottles of alcohol.
(c) Razor blades.
(d) Cartons of cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Steve's father tells Steve that although he had never made the team for this sport, he hopes Steve will. What sport is he talking about?
2. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
3. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
4. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
5. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)