|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Osvaldo, how old is Bobo?
2. Why is Jerry not in the visitor's room?
(a) He had to go to church.
(b) He does not visit.
(c) He is not allowed.
(d) He escaped.
3. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
(a) Be able to breathe.
(b) Have any friends.
(c) Be in prison.
(d) Recognize himself.
4. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 250 pounds.
5. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
(a) The Story of My Miserable Life.
(b) The Story of Steve's Mistakes.
(c) The Monstrosities of Prison.
(d) The Story of Mr. Nesbitt's Murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
2. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
3. What is Steve's cot made out of?
4. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
5. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, Steve says he can understand what about the prison guards?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)