|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
2. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 250 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
3. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(a) The Green Lantern.
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
(a) The Snitch.
(b) The Louse.
(c) The Rat.
(d) The Fink.
5. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
3. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
4. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
5. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)