|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(b) A hat.
(c) A suit.
(d) A prison jumpsuit.
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
(a) Much of it is obscene.
(b) It is very quiet.
(c) It is very scary.
(d) It is in foreign languages.
3. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) On the walls of his cell.
(b) On his arm.
(c) The margins of his Bible.
(d) A notebook.
4. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
(a) Change and bills.
(c) One dollar bills.
5. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) Two hundred.
(d) Twenty five.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
2. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
3. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
4. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
5. What card game does Steve play in his cell after church on Sunday, July 12th?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)