|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
(a) A crazy person.
(b) A basket case.
(c) A lunatic.
(d) A nut job.
2. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) A suit.
(b) A hat.
(c) A prison jumpsuit.
3. What is the woman holding in the image reproduced in the Sunday, July 12th section of this book?
(a) A camera.
(b) A pen.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A gun.
4. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) Doubting Defense Attorney.
(b) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
(c) District Doubter.
(d) Assistant D.A.
5. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The climax.
(b) The middle.
(c) The credits.
(d) The beginning.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
2. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
3. On what street does Osvaldo live?
4. What does "Woman 2" think the cause of the robbery probably was?
5. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)