|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of criminal charges against Wendell Bolton are dropped?
(a) Possession with intent to distribute.
(b) All of the above.
2. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
(a) Shoelaces and belts.
(b) Money and shoes.
(c) Glasses and medicine.
(d) Shoes and shoelaces.
3. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
(a) Grand Theft Auto.
(d) Armed robbery of a check cashing place.
4. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The judge has a heart attack.
(b) The stenographer brings the wrong power cord.
(c) The stenographer gets lost on the way to work.
(d) The stenographer quits.
5. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
Short Answer Questions
1. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
2. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
3. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
4. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
5. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)