|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
(c) Bad boy.
2. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
(a) None of the above.
3. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
4. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
(d) Razor blades.
5. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
(a) A hairbursh handle.
(b) A toothbrush handle.
(c) A pen.
(d) A shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
2. What is the name of the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay?
3. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
4. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
5. What is the woman holding in the image reproduced in the Sunday, July 12th section of this book?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)