|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Torah.
(d) The Bhagavad Gita.
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
(a) The Fink.
(b) The Louse.
(c) The Rat.
(d) The Snitch.
3. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
(a) Shoes and shoelaces.
(b) Shoelaces and belts.
(c) Glasses and medicine.
(d) Money and shoes.
4. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
(d) Bad boy.
5. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
(a) They enthrall him.
(b) They gross him out.
(c) They make him ill.
(d) They scare him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
2. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
3. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
4. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
5. What is Steve's last name?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)