|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
2. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) During visiting hours.
(b) In the morning.
(c) At night.
(d) In private.
3. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Drivers.
(b) The Diablos.
(c) The Dingos.
(d) The Devils.
4. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
5. How old is Steve?
Short Answer Questions
1. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
3. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
4. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
5. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)