|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
(a) A pen.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A toothbrush handle.
(d) A hairbursh handle.
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
(a) Like children's voices.
(b) Like women's voices.
(c) Like gravelly voices.
(d) Like Black or Hispanic voices.
3. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) Never. It was illegal.
(b) August, 1999.
(c) August, 1995.
(d) August, 1989.
4. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
(a) Because it will lead to him and King.
(b) Because O'Brien cannot object.
(c) Because Petrocelli is a liar.
(d) Because he is a criminal and also black.
5. What is the verdict in Sunset's trial?
(b) Not Guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does "Woman 1" say she thinks the "old man who owned the place" is from?
2. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
3. What game do the guys in Steve's cell play on Saturday, July 11?
4. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
5. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)