|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mr. Nesbitt at the time of his murder?
2. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
(a) A basket case.
(b) A crazy person.
(c) A nut job.
(d) A lunatic.
3. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
(a) It exonerated Steve.
(b) It hurt their case.
(c) None of these answers are correct.
(d) It made the jury doubt the prosecution.
4. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
5. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
(a) Striped pajamas.
(b) Shorts and t-shirt.
(c) A suit.
(d) An orange jumpsuit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
2. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
3. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
4. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
5. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)