|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(c) The Green Lantern.
2. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The stenographer quits.
(b) The judge has a heart attack.
(c) The stenographer brings the wrong power cord.
(d) The stenographer gets lost on the way to work.
3. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "His heart was torn apart."
(b) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
(c) "He suffocated on his own blood."
(d) "His lungs were removed."
4. What is Steve worried that his father sees when he looks down at him?
(a) A mistake.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A son.
(d) A monster.
5. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
(a) Separate Steve from herself.
(b) Separate Steve from King.
(c) Separate Bobo from King.
(d) Separate Steve from Bobo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
2. What does O'Brien say to Steve after Osvaldo's testimony that makes him discouraged?
3. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
4. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
5. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, what does Steve think to himself about the reason so many of the men there are in jail?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)