|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
(a) The Godfather.
(b) Star Wars.
(c) The Lion King.
(d) Blade Runner.
2. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) District Doubter.
(b) Doubting Defense Attorney.
(c) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
(d) Assistant D.A.
3. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
(a) At school.
(b) In the prison library.
(c) At home.
(d) From a book.
4. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) At night.
(b) During visiting hours.
(c) In the morning.
(d) In private.
5. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He cannot use the bathroom in front of the other prisoners.
(b) He has allergies.
(c) The prison food is bad.
(d) He is nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
3. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
4. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
5. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)