|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
(a) Because Bolton was not in on the robbery.
(b) Because they did not know each other.
(c) Because they are long-time friends.
(d) Because Bolton cannot be trusted.
2. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
(a) Because O'Brien cannot object.
(b) Because it will lead to him and King.
(c) Because he is a criminal and also black.
(d) Because Petrocelli is a liar.
3. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The climax.
(b) The middle.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The credits.
4. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) Watch her niece play soccer.
(b) Watch her niece play little league.
(c) Watch her nephew play little league.
(d) Watch her nephew play soccer.
5. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
2. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
3. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
4. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
5. What does Steve think his mother is doing when she visits him on Sunday, July 12th?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)