|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
(a) Because of the resolution.
(b) Because of the tattoos.
(c) Because of the title.
(d) Because of the action.
2. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
(b) Razor blades.
3. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) In jail.
(b) At home.
(c) On the bus.
(d) In court.
4. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Walter Dean Myers.
(b) Dean Walters.
(c) Dean Myers.
(d) Walter Dean.
5. What is the verdict in Sunset's trial?
(a) Not Guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
2. Where does "Woman 1" say she thinks the "old man who owned the place" is from?
3. What has Steve never seen his father do?
4. What is the woman holding in the image reproduced in the Sunday, July 12th section of this book?
5. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)