|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
(a) Because they did not know each other.
(b) Because Bolton cannot be trusted.
(c) Because Bolton was not in on the robbery.
(d) Because they are long-time friends.
2. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
3. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
4. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
(a) A suit and tie.
(b) Another inmate.
(c) A notebook.
(d) A tray.
5. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
2. What is the first name of the witness whose last name is Moore?
3. How old is Steve?
4. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
5. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)