|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(c) Petty larceny.
(d) Selling drugs.
2. What happens during the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) A minister is killed.
(b) A prisoner escapes.
(c) A fight breaks out.
(d) Steve is beaten.
3. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) At night.
(b) During visiting hours.
(c) In the morning.
(d) In private.
4. How is Moore related to Bobo?
(a) She is Bobo's sister.
(b) She is Bobo's grandmother.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) She is Bobo's aunt.
5. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
(a) To make Steve look innocent.
(b) To remind them Steve is young.
(c) To make Steve look human.
(d) To remind them Steve is black.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
2. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
3. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
4. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
5. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)