|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of the witness whose last name is Moore?
2. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
(b) None of the above.
3. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
(a) Beat several prisoners.
(b) Turn off the television.
(c) Put Steve in solitary confinement.
(d) Put Lynch in solitary confinement.
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
(a) The Louse.
(b) The Fink.
(c) The Snitch.
(d) The Rat.
5. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
Short Answer Questions
1. Steve describes his fear of getting raped or beaten as what kind of object?
2. What is Steve's last name?
3. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
4. How old is Steve?
5. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)