|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
2. What does O'Brien say to Steve after Osvaldo's testimony that makes him discouraged?
(a) That Osvaldo is trustworthy.
(b) That things look bad for him.
(c) That she knows what he is really like.
(d) That she thinks he is guilty.
3. Why is Jerry not in the visitor's room?
(a) He does not visit.
(b) He is not allowed.
(c) He had to go to church.
(d) He escaped.
4. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
(a) They will also cry.
(b) They will talk about it and beat you up.
(c) They will talk about it only.
(d) They will beat you up only.
5. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
(a) Tiny, dry.
(b) Large, ashy.
(c) Giant, dry.
(d) Sweaty, cracked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
2. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, what does Steve think to himself about the reason so many of the men there are in jail?
3. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
4. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
5. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)