|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 250 pounds.
(d) 300 pounds.
2. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
(a) There are many who are younger than he is.
(b) Some of them are women.
(c) Most of them are old.
(d) They are all pretty young.
3. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is on vacation.
(b) He is having problems with a hemorrhoid operation.
(c) He is working on a serious case.
(d) He is being transferred.
4. What is Steve's last name?
5. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To Greenwich Hospital.
(b) To Harlem Hospital.
(c) To the museum.
(d) To school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
2. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
3. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
4. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
5. According to Osvaldo, how old is Bobo?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)