|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
(a) One dollar bills.
(d) Change and bills.
2. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 24 years and 6 months.
(c) 21 years and 3 months.
(d) 15 years and 3 months.
3. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
(a) To make Steve look human.
(b) To make Steve look innocent.
(c) To remind them Steve is black.
(d) To remind them Steve is young.
4. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
(a) Food containers.
(b) Bloody gloves.
(c) Cartons of cigarettes.
(d) Pill bottles.
5. What game do the guys in Steve's cell play on Saturday, July 11?
(c) Dirty hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Steve never seen his father do?
2. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
3. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
4. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
5. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)