|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
(b) Bad boy.
2. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
(a) 15 years and 3 months.
(b) 24 years and 6 months.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 21 years and 3 months.
3. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
4. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "His heart was torn apart."
(b) "His lungs were removed."
(c) "He suffocated on his own blood."
(d) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
5. What has Steve never seen his father do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
2. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
3. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
4. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
5. Where does "Woman 1" say she thinks the "old man who owned the place" is from?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)