|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
(b) Putting Steve on the stand before a recess.
(c) Showing the jury the photographs twice before a recess.
(d) Putting Bobo on the stand before a recess.
2. What is the verdict in Sunset's trial?
(c) Not Guilty.
3. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
(b) Grand Theft Auto.
(c) Armed robbery of a check cashing place.
4. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
5. What is the woman holding in the image reproduced in the Sunday, July 12th section of this book?
(a) A pen.
(b) A camera.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
2. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
3. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
4. How old is Steve?
5. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)