|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Osvaldo's testimony, why did he participate in the robbery?
(a) Because he wanted money.
(b) Because he was afraid not to.
(c) Because he did not like Mr. Nesbitt.
(d) Because he had never been in trouble before.
2. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 21 years and 3 months.
(c) 15 years and 3 months.
(d) 24 years and 6 months.
3. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
4. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
(a) Giant, dry.
(b) Large, ashy.
(c) Tiny, dry.
(d) Sweaty, cracked.
5. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
2. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
3. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
4. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
5. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)