|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
(a) District Attorney.
(b) Attorney General.
(c) Indifferent Attorney.
(d) Dedicated Prosecutor.
2. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
3. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
4. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
(a) The Story of My Miserable Life.
(b) The Story of Steve's Mistakes.
(c) The Story of Mr. Nesbitt's Murder.
(d) The Monstrosities of Prison.
5. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Dean Walters.
(b) Dean Myers.
(c) Walter Dean.
(d) Walter Dean Myers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
2. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
3. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
4. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
5. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)