|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
2. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) To himself.
(b) To his wife.
(c) To his daughter.
(d) To his landlord.
3. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
4. What card game does Steve play in his cell after church on Sunday, July 12th?
(d) Bid whist.
5. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
2. What is Steve doing in the screenplay when he overhears two women with accents from the neighborhood?
3. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
4. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
5. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)