|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Brien say to Steve after Osvaldo's testimony that makes him discouraged?
(a) That she thinks he is guilty.
(b) That Osvaldo is trustworthy.
(c) That she knows what he is really like.
(d) That things look bad for him.
2. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His parents' life story.
(b) His future.
(c) His experience in prison.
(d) His past.
3. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
4. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
(a) In the prison library.
(b) At school.
(c) At home.
(d) From a book.
5. How old is Steve?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
2. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
3. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
4. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
5. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)