|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(b) Twenty five.
(d) Two hundred.
2. Where does Steve see Jerry on Sunday, July 12?
(a) In the mess hall.
(b) Through the window.
(c) At church.
(d) In the visitor's room.
3. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is having problems with a hemorrhoid operation.
(b) He is working on a serious case.
(c) He is being transferred.
(d) He is on vacation.
4. According to Osvaldo's testimony, why did he participate in the robbery?
(a) Because he did not like Mr. Nesbitt.
(b) Because he wanted money.
(c) Because he had never been in trouble before.
(d) Because he was afraid not to.
5. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
(a) Have any friends.
(b) Recognize himself.
(c) Be able to breathe.
(d) Be in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mr. Nesbitt at the time of his murder?
2. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
3. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
4. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
5. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)