|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
(a) From a book.
(b) In the prison library.
(c) At school.
(d) At home.
2. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
(b) Putting Bobo on the stand before a recess.
(c) Showing the jury the photographs twice before a recess.
(d) Putting Steve on the stand before a recess.
3. What has Steve never seen his father do?
4. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
(a) Striped pajamas.
(b) A suit.
(c) Shorts and t-shirt.
(d) An orange jumpsuit.
5. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
(d) Bad boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
2. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
3. Steve describes his fear of getting raped or beaten as what kind of object?
4. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
5. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)