|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
(a) It makes him sick.
(b) It makes him sorry.
(c) It helps pass the time.
(d) It makes him tired.
2. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Change his name to Monster.
(b) Write a book called "Monster."
(c) Learn to say it in different languages.
(d) Tattoo it on his forehead.
3. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
(a) Robbed it.
(b) Destroyed the security cameras.
(c) Go in and looked around.
(d) Smashed the windows.
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
(a) The Rat.
(b) The Louse.
(c) The Fink.
(d) The Snitch.
5. How old is Steve's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
2. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
3. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
4. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
5. According to Osvaldo's testimony, why did he participate in the robbery?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)