|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Walter Dean Myers.
(b) Dean Myers.
(c) Dean Walters.
(d) Walter Dean.
2. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
(a) Bad boy.
3. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
(a) O'Brien is a good lawyer.
(b) O'Brien is a bad lawyer.
(c) They should have hired a black lawyer.
(d) They should have hired a white lawyer.
4. When Steve's parents come to visit on Sunday, July 12th, what do they bring news of?
(b) The neighborhood.
(c) His lawyers.
(d) Distant cousins.
5. According to Osvaldo, how old is Bobo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
2. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
3. On what street does Osvaldo live?
4. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
5. What is the woman holding in the image reproduced in the Sunday, July 12th section of this book?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)