|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
(a) A lookout.
(b) A knife.
(c) A lockpick.
(d) A gun.
2. What is Steve's cot made out of?
3. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
(a) Showing the jury the photographs twice before a recess.
(b) Putting Bobo on the stand before a recess.
(d) Putting Steve on the stand before a recess.
4. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is working on a serious case.
(b) He is having problems with a hemorrhoid operation.
(c) He is being transferred.
(d) He is on vacation.
5. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
(a) Cartons of cigarettes.
(b) Razor blades.
(c) Bottles of alcohol.
(d) Boxes of cigars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
3. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
4. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
5. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)