|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
2. How old is Steve's brother?
3. Where does "Woman 1" say she thinks the "old man who owned the place" is from?
(d) St. Kitts.
4. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
(b) West Indian.
(c) Long Island.
5. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His experience in prison.
(b) His past.
(c) His parents' life story.
(d) His future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
2. What is Steve's last name?
3. Who is the author of this book?
4. According to Osvaldo's testimony, why did he participate in the robbery?
5. How old is Steve?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)