|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street does Osvaldo live?
(a) Madison Avenue.
(b) 44th Street.
(c) 144th Street.
(d) 114 Street.
2. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
(a) 191st Street.
(b) 141st Street.
(c) 47th Street.
(d) Wall Street.
3. According to Osvaldo, how old is Bobo?
4. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The prison food is bad.
(b) He cannot use the bathroom in front of the other prisoners.
(c) He has allergies.
(d) He is nervous.
5. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) She looks sad.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She gives him a funny look.
(d) She invites him to come with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
2. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
3. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
4. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
5. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)