|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steve worried that his father sees when he looks down at him?
(a) A monster.
(b) A mistake.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A son.
2. How old is Mr. Nesbitt at the time of his murder?
3. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The stenographer brings the wrong power cord.
(b) The stenographer quits.
(c) The judge has a heart attack.
(d) The stenographer gets lost on the way to work.
4. What time do visiting hours start on Sundays?
(a) 9 A.M.
(b) 4 P.M.
(c) 10 A.M.
(d) 1 P.M.
5. Where does Steve see Jerry on Sunday, July 12?
(a) At church.
(b) Through the window.
(c) In the visitor's room.
(d) In the mess hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
2. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
3. According to Osvaldo's testimony, why did he participate in the robbery?
4. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
5. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)