|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Steve's father tells Steve that although he had never made the team for this sport, he hopes Steve will. What sport is he talking about?
2. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
(a) "101 times."
(b) "Too many times."
(c) "This is my first time."
(d) "This is my last time."
3. What is Steve's last name?
4. According to Osvaldo, how old is he?
5. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) On the bus.
(b) In jail.
(c) At home.
(d) In court.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
2. What is the woman holding in the image reproduced in the Sunday, July 12th section of this book?
3. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
4. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
5. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)