|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
(a) The Godfather.
(b) Blade Runner.
(c) Star Wars.
(d) The Lion King.
2. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
3. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
(a) To remind them Steve is black.
(b) To remind them Steve is young.
(c) To make Steve look innocent.
(d) To make Steve look human.
4. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
(a) 141st Street.
(b) 191st Street.
(c) 47th Street.
(d) Wall Street.
5. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
2. According to Osvaldo's testimony, why did he participate in the robbery?
3. What time do visiting hours start on Sundays?
4. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
5. Why is Jerry not in the visitor's room?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)