|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) August, 1995.
(b) August, 1999.
(c) August, 1989.
(d) Never. It was illegal.
2. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
(a) Recognize himself.
(b) Be in prison.
(c) Have any friends.
(d) Be able to breathe.
3. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(c) The Green Lantern.
4. Why is Jerry not in the visitor's room?
(a) He had to go to church.
(b) He escaped.
(c) He is not allowed.
(d) He does not visit.
5. What is the verdict in Sunset's trial?
(c) Not Guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
2. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
3. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
4. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
5. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)