|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
(a) So he can collect the reward.
(b) So his charges will be dropped.
(c) So he will get a more lenient sentence.
(d) So he will be sent to a more friendly jail.
2. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
(a) It has names scratched into it.
(b) It is dirty.
(c) There is no mirror.
(d) It is broken.
3. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
(a) It makes him tired.
(b) It helps pass the time.
(c) It makes him sorry.
(d) It makes him sick.
4. What happens during the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) A prisoner escapes.
(b) A minister is killed.
(c) Steve is beaten.
(d) A fight breaks out.
5. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(b) Twenty five.
(c) Two hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Steve's parents come to visit on Sunday, July 12th, what do they bring news of?
2. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
3. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
5. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)