|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
(a) Grand Theft Auto.
(c) Armed robbery of a check cashing place.
2. How old is Steve's brother?
3. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
(a) They are all pretty young.
(b) Some of them are women.
(c) There are many who are younger than he is.
(d) Most of them are old.
4. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
(a) Surprised to be in jail.
(b) Ready to be found guilty.
(c) Tired because he doesn't sleep well.
(d) Invigorated to get to the courtroom.
5. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) The margins of his Bible.
(b) On his arm.
(c) On the walls of his cell.
(d) A notebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
2. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
3. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
4. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
5. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)