|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
(a) It makes him sorry.
(b) It makes him tired.
(c) It helps pass the time.
(d) It makes him sick.
2. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
(a) Journal entry.
3. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
(a) The Bhagavad Gita.
(b) The Torah.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The Bible.
4. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) During visiting hours.
(b) In the morning.
(c) At night.
(d) In private.
5. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve's cot made out of?
2. What has Steve never seen his father do?
3. On what street does Osvaldo live?
4. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
5. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)