|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
2. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
(a) 24 years and 6 months.
(b) 21 years and 3 months.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 15 years and 3 months.
3. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His future.
(b) His parents' life story.
(c) His past.
(d) His experience in prison.
4. What does O'Brien say to Steve after Osvaldo's testimony that makes him discouraged?
(a) That she thinks he is guilty.
(b) That she knows what he is really like.
(c) That things look bad for him.
(d) That Osvaldo is trustworthy.
5. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) In jail.
(b) In court.
(c) At home.
(d) On the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
2. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
3. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
4. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
5. When Steve's parents come to visit on Sunday, July 12th, what do they bring news of?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)