|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The stenographer brings the wrong power cord.
(b) The judge has a heart attack.
(c) The stenographer gets lost on the way to work.
(d) The stenographer quits.
2. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) Watch her niece play soccer.
(b) Watch her nephew play little league.
(c) Watch her nephew play soccer.
(d) Watch her niece play little league.
3. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
(a) They make him ill.
(b) They scare him.
(c) They gross him out.
(d) They enthrall him.
4. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
(a) 191st Street.
(b) 141st Street.
(c) 47th Street.
(d) Wall Street.
5. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) She invites him to come with her.
(b) She looks sad.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She gives him a funny look.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
2. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
3. What does "doing a calendar" in prison mean?
4. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
5. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)