|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
(a) "All in a day's work."
(c) "Pretty gruesome."
2. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) On the walls of his cell.
(b) The margins of his Bible.
(c) A notebook.
(d) On his arm.
3. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
(c) Journal entry.
4. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
(a) To remind them Steve is black.
(b) To remind them Steve is young.
(c) To make Steve look human.
(d) To make Steve look innocent.
5. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
2. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
3. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
4. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
5. Where does "Woman 1" say she thinks the "old man who owned the place" is from?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)