|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is being transferred.
(b) He is working on a serious case.
(c) He is having problems with a hemorrhoid operation.
(d) He is on vacation.
2. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
(a) Cartons of cigarettes.
(b) Boxes of cigars.
(c) Bottles of alcohol.
(d) Razor blades.
3. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
4. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
(c) Bad boy.
5. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) During visiting hours.
(b) In private.
(c) At night.
(d) In the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
2. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
3. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
4. According to Osvaldo, how old is he?
5. What does "Woman 2" think the cause of the robbery probably was?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)