|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
(a) Put Steve in solitary confinement.
(b) Put Lynch in solitary confinement.
(c) Turn off the television.
(d) Beat several prisoners.
2. How old is Steve?
3. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
4. On what street does Osvaldo live?
(a) Madison Avenue.
(b) 44th Street.
(c) 144th Street.
(d) 114 Street.
5. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) At home.
(b) On the bus.
(c) In court.
(d) In jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
2. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
3. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
4. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
5. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)