|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
(a) The Criminal.
(b) The Thug.
(c) The Hood.
(d) The Innocent.
2. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) In private.
(b) In the morning.
(c) At night.
(d) During visiting hours.
3. What is Steve doing in the screenplay when he overhears two women with accents from the neighborhood?
(a) Hanging out with friends.
(b) Playing basketball.
(c) Robbing a man.
(d) Doing homework.
4. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
(b) Grand Theft Auto.
(d) Armed robbery of a check cashing place.
5. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
(a) Like gravelly voices.
(b) Like children's voices.
(c) Like Black or Hispanic voices.
(d) Like women's voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
2. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
3. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
4. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
5. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)