|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
(a) Glasses and medicine.
(b) Money and shoes.
(c) Shoelaces and belts.
(d) Shoes and shoelaces.
2. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
(a) He hopes to get life.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He wants to go free.
(d) He is innocent.
3. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) In court.
(b) On the bus.
(c) In jail.
(d) At home.
4. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
(a) Another inmate.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A tray.
(d) A suit and tie.
5. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) 191st Street.
(c) 141st Street.
(d) 47th Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve doing in the screenplay when he overhears two women with accents from the neighborhood?
2. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
3. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
4. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
5. What does "Woman 2" think the cause of the robbery probably was?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)