|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
2. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) Doubting Defense Attorney.
(b) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
(c) District Doubter.
(d) Assistant D.A.
3. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He cannot use the bathroom in front of the other prisoners.
(b) The prison food is bad.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He has allergies.
4. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
(a) Robbed it.
(b) Smashed the windows.
(c) Destroyed the security cameras.
(d) Go in and looked around.
5. What is Steve doing in the screenplay when he overhears two women with accents from the neighborhood?
(a) Robbing a man.
(b) Playing basketball.
(c) Hanging out with friends.
(d) Doing homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
3. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
4. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
5. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)