|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
(a) Find reasons to hurt each other.
(b) Ignore each other.
(c) Get along well.
(d) Find ways to love each other.
2. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
(a) 5 dollars each.
(b) 10 dollars each.
(c) 15 dollars each.
(d) 25 dollars each.
3. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
(a) So he will be sent to a more friendly jail.
(b) So he can collect the reward.
(c) So he will get a more lenient sentence.
(d) So his charges will be dropped.
4. Who is comforting whom at the end of the scene between Steve and his father?
(a) A guard comforts Steve's father.
(b) His father comforts Steve.
(c) Sunset comforts Steve.
(d) Steve comforts his father.
5. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His past.
(b) His experience in prison.
(c) His future.
(d) His parents' life story.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
2. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
3. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
4. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
5. In what is Steve writing down his story?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)