|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
(a) Tired because he doesn't sleep well.
(b) Ready to be found guilty.
(c) Surprised to be in jail.
(d) Invigorated to get to the courtroom.
2. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
(a) Large, ashy.
(b) Sweaty, cracked.
(c) Tiny, dry.
(d) Giant, dry.
3. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Dean Walters.
(b) Walter Dean Myers.
(c) Walter Dean.
(d) Dean Myers.
4. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
5. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
(d) Journal entry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
4. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
5. What has Steve never seen his father do?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)