|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
(a) Striped pajamas.
(b) A suit.
(c) An orange jumpsuit.
(d) Shorts and t-shirt.
2. Where does "Woman 1" say she thinks the "old man who owned the place" is from?
(b) St. Kitts.
3. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) On his arm.
(b) The margins of his Bible.
(c) On the walls of his cell.
(d) A notebook.
4. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
(a) A tray.
(b) Another inmate.
(c) A notebook.
(d) A suit and tie.
5. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
2. Who is the author of this book?
3. What is Steve worried that his father sees when he looks down at him?
4. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
5. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)