|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
2. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The climax.
(b) The credits.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The middle.
3. According to Osvaldo's testimony, why did he participate in the robbery?
(a) Because he wanted money.
(b) Because he had never been in trouble before.
(c) Because he did not like Mr. Nesbitt.
(d) Because he was afraid not to.
4. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
(a) Because they are long-time friends.
(b) Because Bolton cannot be trusted.
(c) Because Bolton was not in on the robbery.
(d) Because they did not know each other.
5. Steve's father tells Steve that although he had never made the team for this sport, he hopes Steve will. What sport is he talking about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Brien say to Steve after Osvaldo's testimony that makes him discouraged?
2. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
3. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
4. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
5. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)