|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
(a) A movie in technicolor.
(b) A horror movie.
(c) A made-for-television movie.
(d) A movie with no plot and no beginning.
2. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
3. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
(a) The Story of My Miserable Life.
(b) The Monstrosities of Prison.
(c) The Story of Mr. Nesbitt's Murder.
(d) The Story of Steve's Mistakes.
4. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Write a book called "Monster."
(b) Tattoo it on his forehead.
(c) Change his name to Monster.
(d) Learn to say it in different languages.
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
(a) District Attorney.
(b) Attorney General.
(c) Indifferent Attorney.
(d) Dedicated Prosecutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
2. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
3. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
4. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
5. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)