|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
2. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
(a) To prevent suicide.
(b) To prevent violence.
(c) To prevent recidivism.
(d) To encourage rehabilitation.
3. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
(a) Because of the title.
(b) Because of the resolution.
(c) Because of the tattoos.
(d) Because of the action.
4. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is having problems with a hemorrhoid operation.
(b) He is working on a serious case.
(c) He is being transferred.
(d) He is on vacation.
5. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
(a) Smashed the windows.
(b) Go in and looked around.
(c) Robbed it.
(d) Destroyed the security cameras.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
2. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
3. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
4. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
5. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)