|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
(a) Star Wars.
(b) The Lion King.
(c) Blade Runner.
(d) The Godfather.
2. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His past.
(b) His parents' life story.
(c) His future.
(d) His experience in prison.
3. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
(a) At breakfast.
(b) When the lights go out.
(c) At lunch.
(d) At nap time.
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
(a) The Louse.
(b) The Fink.
(c) The Snitch.
(d) The Rat.
5. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
(a) Get along well.
(b) Find reasons to hurt each other.
(c) Ignore each other.
(d) Find ways to love each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
2. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
3. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
4. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)