|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
2. What is Steve worried that his father sees when he looks down at him?
(a) A monster.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A son.
(d) A mistake.
3. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
(a) At lunch.
(b) When the lights go out.
(c) At breakfast.
(d) At nap time.
4. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
5. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
(a) The Story of My Miserable Life.
(b) The Story of Steve's Mistakes.
(c) The Monstrosities of Prison.
(d) The Story of Mr. Nesbitt's Murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
2. What is Steve's cot made out of?
3. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
4. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
5. How old is Mr. Nesbitt at the time of his murder?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)