|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
(a) Get along well.
(b) Ignore each other.
(c) Find reasons to hurt each other.
(d) Find ways to love each other.
2. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
(a) Razor blades.
(b) Cartons of cigarettes.
(c) Boxes of cigars.
(d) Bottles of alcohol.
3. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
(a) From a book.
(b) At school.
(c) At home.
(d) In the prison library.
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(b) Tough Guy.
(d) Tough Guy Wannabe.
5. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
(a) A cockroach with extra legs.
(b) An earwig with wings.
(c) A honeybee.
(d) An ant with wings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
2. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
3. What is Steve's last name?
4. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
5. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)