|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
2. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
(a) Striped pajamas.
(b) An orange jumpsuit.
(c) Shorts and t-shirt.
(d) A suit.
3. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
(a) 10 dollars each.
(b) 15 dollars each.
(c) 5 dollars each.
(d) 25 dollars each.
4. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
(a) Ready to be found guilty.
(b) Surprised to be in jail.
(c) Tired because he doesn't sleep well.
(d) Invigorated to get to the courtroom.
5. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Dean Walters.
(b) Walter Dean.
(c) Dean Myers.
(d) Walter Dean Myers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
2. What is Steve's last name?
3. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
4. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
5. In what is Steve writing down his story?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)