|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay?
2. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
3. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
(a) A movie with no plot and no beginning.
(b) A made-for-television movie.
(c) A movie in technicolor.
(d) A horror movie.
4. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
(a) Because of the resolution.
(b) Because of the tattoos.
(c) Because of the title.
(d) Because of the action.
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
(a) The Innocent.
(b) The Criminal.
(c) The Thug.
(d) The Hood.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
2. According to Osvaldo's testimony, why did he participate in the robbery?
3. On what street does Osvaldo live?
4. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
5. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)