|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) District Doubter.
(b) Assistant D.A.
(c) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
(d) Doubting Defense Attorney.
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
(a) The Louse.
(b) The Fink.
(c) The Snitch.
(d) The Rat.
3. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
4. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(b) The Green Lantern.
5. On what street does Osvaldo live?
(a) 144th Street.
(b) 44th Street.
(c) 114 Street.
(d) Madison Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
2. What type of criminal charges against Wendell Bolton are dropped?
3. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
4. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
5. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)