|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
(a) Rikers Island.
(c) Manhattan Detention Center.
(d) Juvenile Hall.
2. What does B&E mean, in the context of this book's courtroom scenes?
(a) Bully and Eduction.
(b) Bilking and Egressing.
(c) Breaking and Entering.
(d) Batimore and East.
3. According to Osvaldo, how old is he?
4. What does O'Brien say to Steve after Osvaldo's testimony that makes him discouraged?
(a) That Osvaldo is trustworthy.
(b) That she knows what he is really like.
(c) That she thinks he is guilty.
(d) That things look bad for him.
5. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
(c) "All in a day's work."
(d) "Pretty gruesome."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
2. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
3. According to Osvaldo, how old is Bobo?
4. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
5. Who is the author of this book?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)