|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) On the bus.
(b) In court.
(c) At home.
(d) In jail.
2. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
(c) Razor blades.
3. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The prison food is bad.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He has allergies.
(d) He cannot use the bathroom in front of the other prisoners.
4. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
5. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
(a) They will beat you up only.
(b) They will talk about it and beat you up.
(c) They will also cry.
(d) They will talk about it only.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
2. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
3. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
4. How old is Steve?
5. What is the name of the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)