|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Osvaldo's testimony, why did he participate in the robbery?
(a) Because he wanted money.
(b) Because he had never been in trouble before.
(c) Because he did not like Mr. Nesbitt.
(d) Because he was afraid not to.
2. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
3. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
(c) Armed robbery of a check cashing place.
(d) Grand Theft Auto.
4. What is Steve's last name?
5. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
(a) Because O'Brien cannot object.
(b) Because Petrocelli is a liar.
(c) Because he is a criminal and also black.
(d) Because it will lead to him and King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
2. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
3. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
4. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
5. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)