|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
(a) Star Wars.
(b) Blade Runner.
(c) The Godfather.
(d) The Lion King.
2. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
(a) Shoelaces and belts.
(b) Money and shoes.
(c) Shoes and shoelaces.
(d) Glasses and medicine.
3. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
(a) A pen.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A toothbrush handle.
(d) A hairbursh handle.
4. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
(a) Have any friends.
(b) Be able to breathe.
(c) Be in prison.
(d) Recognize himself.
5. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
(a) Because he is a criminal and also black.
(b) Because Petrocelli is a liar.
(c) Because it will lead to him and King.
(d) Because O'Brien cannot object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay?
2. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
3. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
4. What is Steve's cot made out of?
5. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)