|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
2. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
(a) Some of them are women.
(b) They are all pretty young.
(c) Most of them are old.
(d) There are many who are younger than he is.
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(c) Tough Guy.
(d) Tough Guy Wannabe.
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
(a) The Innocent.
(b) The Criminal.
(c) The Hood.
(d) The Thug.
5. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
(a) A pen.
(b) A hairbursh handle.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A toothbrush handle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
2. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
3. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
4. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
5. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)