|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
(a) 15 dollars each.
(b) 5 dollars each.
(c) 25 dollars each.
(d) 10 dollars each.
2. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
(a) Because they are long-time friends.
(b) Because they did not know each other.
(c) Because Bolton cannot be trusted.
(d) Because Bolton was not in on the robbery.
3. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
(a) The Story of Mr. Nesbitt's Murder.
(b) The Monstrosities of Prison.
(c) The Story of My Miserable Life.
(d) The Story of Steve's Mistakes.
4. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Devils.
(b) The Drivers.
(c) The Dingos.
(d) The Diablos.
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
(a) Indifferent Attorney.
(b) Dedicated Prosecutor.
(c) District Attorney.
(d) Attorney General.
Short Answer Questions
1. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
2. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
3. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
4. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
5. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)