|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B&E mean, in the context of this book's courtroom scenes?
(a) Breaking and Entering.
(b) Batimore and East.
(c) Bilking and Egressing.
(d) Bully and Eduction.
2. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(b) The Green Lantern.
3. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
(a) Bad boy.
4. What is Steve's last name?
5. Why does Acie say he stole the money?
(a) He needed it.
(b) He wanted it.
(c) God told him it was OK.
(d) He wanted to buy a present for his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
2. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
3. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
4. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
5. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)