|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
(a) The Innocent.
(b) The Thug.
(c) The Hood.
(d) The Criminal.
2. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
(a) 10 dollars each.
(b) 5 dollars each.
(c) 25 dollars each.
(d) 15 dollars each.
3. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
(a) Because it will lead to him and King.
(b) Because O'Brien cannot object.
(c) Because he is a criminal and also black.
(d) Because Petrocelli is a liar.
4. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
(a) "All in a day's work."
(b) "Pretty gruesome."
5. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
(a) Because they are long-time friends.
(b) Because Bolton was not in on the robbery.
(c) Because they did not know each other.
(d) Because Bolton cannot be trusted.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
2. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
3. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
4. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
5. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)