|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
(b) Bad boy.
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
(a) District Attorney.
(b) Indifferent Attorney.
(c) Attorney General.
(d) Dedicated Prosecutor.
3. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it stays far away.
(b) That it is a broken camera.
(c) That it moves in too close.
(d) That it is a hidden camera.
4. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Change his name to Monster.
(b) Tattoo it on his forehead.
(c) Learn to say it in different languages.
(d) Write a book called "Monster."
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(a) Tough Guy.
(d) Tough Guy Wannabe.
Short Answer Questions
1. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
2. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
3. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
4. What is the name of the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay?
5. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)