|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
(a) Because Bolton cannot be trusted.
(b) Because Bolton was not in on the robbery.
(c) Because they did not know each other.
(d) Because they are long-time friends.
2. According to Osvaldo, how old is he?
3. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
(a) From a book.
(b) In the prison library.
(c) At home.
(d) At school.
4. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Diablos.
(b) The Dingos.
(c) The Devils.
(d) The Drivers.
5. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) On the walls of his cell.
(b) On his arm.
(c) The margins of his Bible.
(d) A notebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
2. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
3. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
4. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
5. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)