|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
(b) Razor blades.
2. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) 141st Street.
(c) 47th Street.
(d) 191st Street.
3. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
(a) Sweaty, cracked.
(b) Tiny, dry.
(c) Giant, dry.
(d) Large, ashy.
4. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
5. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
(a) Like gravelly voices.
(b) Like Black or Hispanic voices.
(c) Like women's voices.
(d) Like children's voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
2. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
3. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
4. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
5. On what street does Osvaldo live?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)