|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
(a) It is in foreign languages.
(b) It is very quiet.
(c) It is very scary.
(d) Much of it is obscene.
2. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) In jail.
(b) In court.
(c) On the bus.
(d) At home.
3. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
(a) Armed robbery of a check cashing place.
(d) Grand Theft Auto.
4. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
5. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
(a) Find ways to love each other.
(b) Get along well.
(c) Ignore each other.
(d) Find reasons to hurt each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
2. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
3. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
4. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)