|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
(b) "Pretty gruesome."
(d) "All in a day's work."
2. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
(a) Find reasons to hurt each other.
(b) Get along well.
(c) Find ways to love each other.
(d) Ignore each other.
3. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
(a) To show he is not a monster.
(b) To get famous.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To make sense of his life.
4. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(b) The Green Lantern.
5. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
(a) A movie in technicolor.
(b) A made-for-television movie.
(c) A movie with no plot and no beginning.
(d) A horror movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
4. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
5. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)