|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
(a) They will beat you up only.
(b) They will talk about it and beat you up.
(c) They will talk about it only.
(d) They will also cry.
2. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
(a) Sweaty, cracked.
(b) Tiny, dry.
(c) Large, ashy.
(d) Giant, dry.
3. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
4. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) In jail.
(b) In court.
(c) At home.
(d) On the bus.
5. Why does Acie say he stole the money?
(a) He wanted it.
(b) He needed it.
(c) God told him it was OK.
(d) He wanted to buy a present for his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
2. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
3. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
4. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
5. According to Osvaldo, how old is Bobo?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)