|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
(a) In the prison library.
(b) From a book.
(c) At home.
(d) At school.
2. According to Osvaldo, how old is he?
3. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
(a) To encourage rehabilitation.
(b) To prevent suicide.
(c) To prevent recidivism.
(d) To prevent violence.
4. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
5. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
(a) Rikers Island.
(b) Manhattan Detention Center.
(d) Juvenile Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
2. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
3. What is the name of the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay?
4. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
5. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)