|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
2. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Dean Walters.
(b) Dean Myers.
(c) Walter Dean.
(d) Walter Dean Myers.
3. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
(a) To get famous.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To make sense of his life.
(d) To show he is not a monster.
4. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
(a) A made-for-television movie.
(b) A movie in technicolor.
(c) A horror movie.
(d) A movie with no plot and no beginning.
5. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
2. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
3. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
4. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)