|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
2. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Dingos.
(b) The Drivers.
(c) The Diablos.
(d) The Devils.
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
(a) The Hood.
(b) The Criminal.
(c) The Thug.
(d) The Innocent.
4. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Dean Walters.
(b) Walter Dean.
(c) Dean Myers.
(d) Walter Dean Myers.
5. What type of criminal charges against Wendell Bolton are dropped?
(b) All of the above.
(c) Possession with intent to distribute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
2. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
3. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
4. Why does Acie say he stole the money?
5. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)