|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
(a) Have any friends.
(b) Be in prison.
(c) Be able to breathe.
(d) Recognize himself.
2. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
3. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
(a) So his charges will be dropped.
(b) So he will get a more lenient sentence.
(c) So he can collect the reward.
(d) So he will be sent to a more friendly jail.
4. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
5. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The stenographer gets lost on the way to work.
(b) The stenographer brings the wrong power cord.
(c) The judge has a heart attack.
(d) The stenographer quits.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
2. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
4. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
5. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)