|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Steve's brother?
2. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is working on a serious case.
(b) He is being transferred.
(c) He is on vacation.
(d) He is having problems with a hemorrhoid operation.
3. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
4. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
5. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
2. How old is Steve?
3. What does B&E mean, in the context of this book's courtroom scenes?
4. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
5. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)