|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
2. How old is Steve?
3. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
(a) 191st Street.
(b) Wall Street.
(c) 47th Street.
(d) 141st Street.
4. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
(a) "A good plan."
(b) "A nose for the cash."
(c) "A good job."
(d) "Rich parents."
5. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
(a) It is in foreign languages.
(b) It is very quiet.
(c) Much of it is obscene.
(d) It is very scary.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
2. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
3. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
4. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
5. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)