|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(b) Tough Guy.
(c) Tough Guy Wannabe.
3. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The middle.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The credits.
(d) The climax.
4. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A pen.
(c) A hairbursh handle.
(d) A toothbrush handle.
5. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
(a) Cartons of cigarettes.
(b) Boxes of cigars.
(c) Bottles of alcohol.
(d) Razor blades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
2. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
3. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
4. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
5. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)