|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Learn to say it in different languages.
(b) Write a book called "Monster."
(c) Tattoo it on his forehead.
(d) Change his name to Monster.
2. What is Steve's last name?
3. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
(a) Much of it is obscene.
(b) It is in foreign languages.
(c) It is very quiet.
(d) It is very scary.
4. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) 191st Street.
(c) 47th Street.
(d) 141st Street.
5. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
(a) Because of the resolution.
(b) Because of the title.
(c) Because of the tattoos.
(d) Because of the action.
Short Answer Questions
1. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
2. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
3. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
4. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
5. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)