|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The prison food is bad.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He cannot use the bathroom in front of the other prisoners.
(d) He has allergies.
2. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
(a) When the lights go out.
(b) At nap time.
(c) At lunch.
(d) At breakfast.
3. On what street does Osvaldo live?
(a) 144th Street.
(b) 114 Street.
(c) Madison Avenue.
(d) 44th Street.
4. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His experience in prison.
(b) His parents' life story.
(c) His past.
(d) His future.
5. Why does Acie say he stole the money?
(a) He wanted to buy a present for his mother.
(b) He wanted it.
(c) He needed it.
(d) God told him it was OK.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
2. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
3. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
4. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
5. How old is Steve?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)