|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
(a) To make sense of his life.
(b) To get famous.
(c) To show he is not a monster.
(d) To earn money.
2. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
(b) "All in a day's work."
(c) "Pretty gruesome."
3. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
(a) 21 years and 3 months.
(b) 15 years and 3 months.
(c) 24 years and 6 months.
(d) 20 years.
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
(a) The Rat.
(b) The Fink.
(c) The Snitch.
(d) The Louse.
5. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) Doubting Defense Attorney.
(b) District Doubter.
(c) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
(d) Assistant D.A.
Short Answer Questions
1. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
2. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
3. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
4. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
5. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)