|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Steve's brother?
2. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) 191st Street.
(c) 47th Street.
(d) 141st Street.
3. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
(a) They will talk about it and beat you up.
(b) They will talk about it only.
(c) They will also cry.
(d) They will beat you up only.
4. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
(a) Star Wars.
(b) The Godfather.
(c) The Lion King.
(d) Blade Runner.
5. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
2. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
4. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
5. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)