|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
(a) A toothbrush handle.
(b) A hairbursh handle.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A pen.
2. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
(a) Because they are long-time friends.
(b) Because Bolton cannot be trusted.
(c) Because they did not know each other.
(d) Because Bolton was not in on the robbery.
3. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
(a) To calm down Briggs.
(b) To attend to administrative tasks.
(c) To overrule Petrocelli.
(d) To calm down the juror.
4. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
5. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
(a) A guy is stabbed with a fork.
(b) They run out of toast.
(c) A prisoner escapes.
(d) A guy gets hit in the face with a tray.
Short Answer Questions
1. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
2. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
3. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
5. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)