|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Drivers.
(b) The Dingos.
(c) The Diablos.
(d) The Devils.
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
(a) It is very scary.
(b) It is in foreign languages.
(c) Much of it is obscene.
(d) It is very quiet.
3. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
4. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
(a) They will talk about it only.
(b) They will talk about it and beat you up.
(c) They will also cry.
(d) They will beat you up only.
5. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B&E mean, in the context of this book's courtroom scenes?
2. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
3. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
4. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)