|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Walter Dean Myers.
(b) Walter Dean.
(c) Dean Myers.
(d) Dean Walters.
2. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it is a hidden camera.
(b) That it is a broken camera.
(c) That it moves in too close.
(d) That it stays far away.
3. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
(a) They will talk about it only.
(b) They will also cry.
(c) They will beat you up only.
(d) They will talk about it and beat you up.
4. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(d) The Green Lantern.
5. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Devils.
(b) The Diablos.
(c) The Drivers.
(d) The Dingos.
Short Answer Questions
1. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
2. What is Steve's cot made out of?
3. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
4. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)