|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
(a) 25 dollars each.
(b) 5 dollars each.
(c) 15 dollars each.
(d) 10 dollars each.
2. How old is Steve's brother?
3. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
4. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
(a) It is broken.
(b) It has names scratched into it.
(c) It is dirty.
(d) There is no mirror.
5. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
(a) Ready to be found guilty.
(b) Invigorated to get to the courtroom.
(c) Tired because he doesn't sleep well.
(d) Surprised to be in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
2. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
3. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
4. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
5. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)