|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
(a) Razor blades.
2. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
3. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
(d) Journal entry.
4. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
(a) "A good plan."
(b) "Rich parents."
(c) "A good job."
(d) "A nose for the cash."
5. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) District Doubter.
(b) Assistant D.A.
(c) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
(d) Doubting Defense Attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
3. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
4. What does B&E mean, in the context of this book's courtroom scenes?
5. What is Steve's last name?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)