|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
(a) A hairbursh handle.
(b) A toothbrush handle.
(c) A pen.
(d) A shoe.
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
(a) The Snitch.
(b) The Louse.
(c) The Rat.
(d) The Fink.
3. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
(a) Tired because he doesn't sleep well.
(b) Ready to be found guilty.
(c) Invigorated to get to the courtroom.
(d) Surprised to be in jail.
4. How old is Steve's brother?
5. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
(a) A movie in technicolor.
(b) A made-for-television movie.
(c) A horror movie.
(d) A movie with no plot and no beginning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
3. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
5. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)