|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
(a) Invigorated to get to the courtroom.
(b) Surprised to be in jail.
(c) Ready to be found guilty.
(d) Tired because he doesn't sleep well.
2. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
(a) Bottles of alcohol.
(b) Razor blades.
(c) Cartons of cigarettes.
(d) Boxes of cigars.
3. What is Steve's last name?
4. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
(a) To show he is not a monster.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To make sense of his life.
(d) To get famous.
5. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
(a) At lunch.
(b) When the lights go out.
(c) At nap time.
(d) At breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
3. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
4. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
5. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)