|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
(a) So he will be sent to a more friendly jail.
(b) So he will get a more lenient sentence.
(c) So his charges will be dropped.
(d) So he can collect the reward.
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
(a) It is in foreign languages.
(b) It is very quiet.
(c) Much of it is obscene.
(d) It is very scary.
3. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
(a) Bad boy.
4. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
5. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The beginning.
(b) The middle.
(c) The credits.
(d) The climax.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what is Steve writing down his story?
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
3. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
4. Who is the author of this book?
5. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)