|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(a) Tough Guy.
(c) Tough Guy Wannabe.
2. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
(a) Because they did not know each other.
(b) Because Bolton was not in on the robbery.
(c) Because Bolton cannot be trusted.
(d) Because they are long-time friends.
3. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
4. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) District Doubter.
(b) Assistant D.A.
(c) Doubting Defense Attorney.
(d) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
5. How old is Steve's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
2. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
3. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
4. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)