|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
(a) Indifferent Attorney.
(b) Attorney General.
(c) District Attorney.
(d) Dedicated Prosecutor.
2. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
(a) A prisoner escapes.
(b) A guy gets hit in the face with a tray.
(c) They run out of toast.
(d) A guy is stabbed with a fork.
3. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Walter Dean.
(b) Walter Dean Myers.
(c) Dean Myers.
(d) Dean Walters.
4. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The beginning.
(b) The middle.
(c) The credits.
(d) The climax.
5. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
(a) Like gravelly voices.
(b) Like Black or Hispanic voices.
(c) Like children's voices.
(d) Like women's voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
2. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
3. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
4. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
5. How old is Steve's brother?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)