|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it moves in too close.
(b) That it is a broken camera.
(c) That it stays far away.
(d) That it is a hidden camera.
2. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) On the walls of his cell.
(b) On his arm.
(c) A notebook.
(d) The margins of his Bible.
3. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
(a) "A nose for the cash."
(b) "Rich parents."
(c) "A good plan."
(d) "A good job."
4. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
(a) Because Bolton was not in on the robbery.
(b) Because they are long-time friends.
(c) Because they did not know each other.
(d) Because Bolton cannot be trusted.
5. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
(a) From a book.
(b) At home.
(c) In the prison library.
(d) At school.
Short Answer Questions
1. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
2. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
4. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
5. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)