|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
(a) Because Bolton cannot be trusted.
(b) Because Bolton was not in on the robbery.
(c) Because they are long-time friends.
(d) Because they did not know each other.
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
(a) The Rat.
(b) The Fink.
(c) The Snitch.
(d) The Louse.
3. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
(a) They run out of toast.
(b) A guy is stabbed with a fork.
(c) A guy gets hit in the face with a tray.
(d) A prisoner escapes.
4. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(a) The Green Lantern.
5. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
(a) At nap time.
(b) At lunch.
(c) At breakfast.
(d) When the lights go out.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
2. Who is the author of this book?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
4. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
5. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)