|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steve's cot made out of?
2. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
(a) 141st Street.
(b) 47th Street.
(c) 191st Street.
(d) Wall Street.
3. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) On his arm.
(b) The margins of his Bible.
(c) A notebook.
(d) On the walls of his cell.
4. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A hairbursh handle.
(c) A toothbrush handle.
(d) A pen.
5. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
(a) It is dirty.
(b) There is no mirror.
(c) It is broken.
(d) It has names scratched into it.
Short Answer Questions
1. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
2. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
3. How old is Steve's brother?
4. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
5. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)