|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A suit and tie.
(c) Another inmate.
(d) A tray.
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(c) Tough Guy Wannabe.
(d) Tough Guy.
3. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
(a) At school.
(b) From a book.
(c) At home.
(d) In the prison library.
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
(a) Dedicated Prosecutor.
(b) Indifferent Attorney.
(c) Attorney General.
(d) District Attorney.
5. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
(b) Razor blades.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
3. What is Steve's cot made out of?
4. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
5. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)