|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(b) Tough Guy.
(d) Tough Guy Wannabe.
2. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) In the morning.
(b) During visiting hours.
(c) In private.
(d) At night.
3. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A toothbrush handle.
(c) A pen.
(d) A hairbursh handle.
4. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
(a) 25 dollars each.
(b) 10 dollars each.
(c) 5 dollars each.
(d) 15 dollars each.
5. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
(a) Wall Street.
(b) 191st Street.
(c) 47th Street.
(d) 141st Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of this book?
2. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
3. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
4. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
5. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)