|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
(d) Razor blades.
2. What type of criminal charges against Wendell Bolton are dropped?
(a) Possession with intent to distribute.
(b) All of the above.
3. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
(b) Doubting Defense Attorney.
(c) Assistant D.A.
(d) District Doubter.
4. How old is Steve's brother?
5. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
(a) Recognize himself.
(b) Be in prison.
(c) Be able to breathe.
(d) Have any friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
2. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
3. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
4. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
5. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)