|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it moves in too close.
(b) That it stays far away.
(c) That it is a broken camera.
(d) That it is a hidden camera.
2. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A hairbursh handle.
(c) A toothbrush handle.
(d) A pen.
3. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
(a) A made-for-television movie.
(b) A movie with no plot and no beginning.
(c) A movie in technicolor.
(d) A horror movie.
4. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
5. What type of criminal charges against Wendell Bolton are dropped?
(a) All of the above.
(c) Possession with intent to distribute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
2. Who is the author of this book?
3. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
4. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)