|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) In the morning.
(b) In private.
(c) During visiting hours.
(d) At night.
2. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Devils.
(b) The Dingos.
(c) The Diablos.
(d) The Drivers.
3. What is Steve's cot made out of?
4. What is Steve's last name?
5. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
(a) So he will be sent to a more friendly jail.
(b) So he can collect the reward.
(c) So he will get a more lenient sentence.
(d) So his charges will be dropped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
2. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
3. In what is Steve writing down his story?
4. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
5. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)