|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
(a) A movie with no plot and no beginning.
(b) A horror movie.
(c) A made-for-television movie.
(d) A movie in technicolor.
2. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
(a) They will talk about it only.
(b) They will beat you up only.
(c) They will talk about it and beat you up.
(d) They will also cry.
3. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
(a) Ignore each other.
(b) Find reasons to hurt each other.
(c) Find ways to love each other.
(d) Get along well.
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(b) Tough Guy Wannabe.
(d) Tough Guy.
5. What is Steve's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
3. In what is Steve writing down his story?
4. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
5. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)