|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The middle.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The climax.
(d) The credits.
2. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
(a) A guy is stabbed with a fork.
(b) A prisoner escapes.
(c) A guy gets hit in the face with a tray.
(d) They run out of toast.
3. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
(a) A suit and tie.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A tray.
(d) Another inmate.
4. What is Steve's last name?
5. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) The margins of his Bible.
(b) On the walls of his cell.
(c) A notebook.
(d) On his arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
2. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
3. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
5. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)