|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
(a) To make sense of his life.
(b) To get famous.
(c) To show he is not a monster.
(d) To earn money.
2. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
3. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) The margins of his Bible.
(b) A notebook.
(c) On his arm.
(d) On the walls of his cell.
4. How old is Steve?
5. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
(a) They run out of toast.
(b) A prisoner escapes.
(c) A guy is stabbed with a fork.
(d) A guy gets hit in the face with a tray.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
2. What is Steve's last name?
3. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
5. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)