|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) District Doubter.
(b) Doubting Defense Attorney.
(c) Assistant D.A.
(d) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
2. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
(a) At nap time.
(b) When the lights go out.
(c) At lunch.
(d) At breakfast.
3. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The middle.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The credits.
(d) The climax.
4. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
(a) There is no mirror.
(b) It is dirty.
(c) It is broken.
(d) It has names scratched into it.
5. How old is Steve?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
2. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
3. Who is the author of this book?
4. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
5. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)