|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
(a) The Snitch.
(b) The Fink.
(c) The Louse.
(d) The Rat.
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
(a) It is very quiet.
(b) It is in foreign languages.
(c) Much of it is obscene.
(d) It is very scary.
3. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
4. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
(a) At nap time.
(b) At lunch.
(c) At breakfast.
(d) When the lights go out.
5. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it is a hidden camera.
(b) That it moves in too close.
(c) That it is a broken camera.
(d) That it stays far away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of this book?
2. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
4. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
5. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)