|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
(a) Rikers Island.
(b) Manhattan Detention Center.
(c) Juvenile Hall.
2. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Dingos.
(b) The Drivers.
(c) The Devils.
(d) The Diablos.
3. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
(a) At breakfast.
(b) When the lights go out.
(c) At lunch.
(d) At nap time.
4. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
(a) Invigorated to get to the courtroom.
(b) Surprised to be in jail.
(c) Tired because he doesn't sleep well.
(d) Ready to be found guilty.
5. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
(a) From a book.
(b) In the prison library.
(c) At school.
(d) At home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
2. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
3. What is Steve's last name?
4. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
5. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)