|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
2. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His future.
(b) His experience in prison.
(c) His parents' life story.
(d) His past.
3. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
(a) Ignore each other.
(b) Get along well.
(c) Find reasons to hurt each other.
(d) Find ways to love each other.
4. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) The margins of his Bible.
(b) A notebook.
(c) On his arm.
(d) On the walls of his cell.
5. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Walter Dean.
(b) Walter Dean Myers.
(c) Dean Walters.
(d) Dean Myers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
3. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
4. What is Steve's last name?
5. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)