|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
(a) The Story of My Miserable Life.
(b) The Story of Mr. Nesbitt's Murder.
(c) The Story of Steve's Mistakes.
(d) The Monstrosities of Prison.
2. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
(a) A guy gets hit in the face with a tray.
(b) A guy is stabbed with a fork.
(c) A prisoner escapes.
(d) They run out of toast.
3. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
(b) Doubting Defense Attorney.
(c) Assistant D.A.
(d) District Doubter.
4. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The middle.
(b) The climax.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The credits.
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
(a) The Criminal.
(b) The Thug.
(c) The Hood.
(d) The Innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
2. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
3. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
4. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
5. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)