|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His future.
(b) His past.
(c) His parents' life story.
(d) His experience in prison.
2. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
(a) A horror movie.
(b) A movie in technicolor.
(c) A movie with no plot and no beginning.
(d) A made-for-television movie.
3. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
(a) The Monstrosities of Prison.
(b) The Story of Steve's Mistakes.
(c) The Story of Mr. Nesbitt's Murder.
(d) The Story of My Miserable Life.
4. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) District Doubter.
(b) Assistant D.A.
(c) Doubting Defense Attorney.
(d) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
5. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
(a) It is broken.
(b) There is no mirror.
(c) It is dirty.
(d) It has names scratched into it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
2. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
3. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
4. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
5. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)