|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
(a) In the prison library.
(b) At home.
(c) At school.
(d) From a book.
2. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Diablos.
(b) The Drivers.
(c) The Devils.
(d) The Dingos.
3. How old is Steve?
4. What is Steve's cot made out of?
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
(a) The Hood.
(b) The Innocent.
(c) The Criminal.
(d) The Thug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
2. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
3. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
4. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
5. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)