|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
(d) Journal entry.
2. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The climax.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The credits.
(d) The middle.
3. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) In private.
(b) During visiting hours.
(c) At night.
(d) In the morning.
4. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
(a) Surprised to be in jail.
(b) Ready to be found guilty.
(c) Invigorated to get to the courtroom.
(d) Tired because he doesn't sleep well.
5. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
3. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
4. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
5. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)