|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
(a) Ready to be found guilty.
(b) Tired because he doesn't sleep well.
(c) Invigorated to get to the courtroom.
(d) Surprised to be in jail.
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
(a) The Louse.
(b) The Fink.
(c) The Snitch.
(d) The Rat.
3. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
(a) At nap time.
(b) When the lights go out.
(c) At breakfast.
(d) At lunch.
4. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
5. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Dean Walters.
(b) Walter Dean Myers.
(c) Dean Myers.
(d) Walter Dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
2. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
3. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
5. What is Steve's last name?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)