|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
(a) Blade Runner.
(b) The Lion King.
(c) The Godfather.
(d) Star Wars.
2. How old is Steve?
3. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
(a) In the prison library.
(b) At home.
(c) At school.
(d) From a book.
4. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
(a) Rikers Island.
(b) Manhattan Detention Center.
(c) Juvenile Hall.
5. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) In the morning.
(b) In private.
(c) At night.
(d) During visiting hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
2. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
3. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
4. What is Steve's last name?
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)