|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
(a) Surprised to be in jail.
(b) Ready to be found guilty.
(c) Invigorated to get to the courtroom.
(d) Tired because he doesn't sleep well.
2. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The credits.
(b) The middle.
(c) The climax.
(d) The beginning.
3. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
(a) Ignore each other.
(b) Find reasons to hurt each other.
(c) Find ways to love each other.
(d) Get along well.
4. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
(a) They run out of toast.
(b) A prisoner escapes.
(c) A guy gets hit in the face with a tray.
(d) A guy is stabbed with a fork.
5. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
(a) A horror movie.
(b) A movie in technicolor.
(c) A movie with no plot and no beginning.
(d) A made-for-television movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
3. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
4. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
5. In what is Steve writing down his story?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)