|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
(a) They will talk about it only.
(b) They will also cry.
(c) They will talk about it and beat you up.
(d) They will beat you up only.
2. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Dean Walters.
(b) Walter Dean Myers.
(c) Walter Dean.
(d) Dean Myers.
3. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His parents' life story.
(b) His experience in prison.
(c) His future.
(d) His past.
4. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
(a) Tired because he doesn't sleep well.
(b) Ready to be found guilty.
(c) Surprised to be in jail.
(d) Invigorated to get to the courtroom.
5. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
(a) A movie with no plot and no beginning.
(b) A horror movie.
(c) A made-for-television movie.
(d) A movie in technicolor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
2. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
4. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
5. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)