|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
(a) Rikers Island.
(c) Manhattan Detention Center.
(d) Juvenile Hall.
2. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) On his arm.
(b) A notebook.
(c) On the walls of his cell.
(d) The margins of his Bible.
3. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
4. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
(a) It is in foreign languages.
(b) Much of it is obscene.
(c) It is very quiet.
(d) It is very scary.
5. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His parents' life story.
(b) His experience in prison.
(c) His future.
(d) His past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
2. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
4. What is Steve's cot made out of?
5. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)