|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it stays far away.
(b) That it is a broken camera.
(c) That it moves in too close.
(d) That it is a hidden camera.
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
(a) It is very quiet.
(b) It is very scary.
(c) It is in foreign languages.
(d) Much of it is obscene.
3. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His experience in prison.
(b) His future.
(c) His parents' life story.
(d) His past.
4. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) District Doubter.
(b) Assistant D.A.
(c) Doubting Defense Attorney.
(d) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(b) Tough Guy Wannabe.
(c) Tough Guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
2. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
3. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
4. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
5. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)