|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it stays far away.
(b) That it is a hidden camera.
(c) That it is a broken camera.
(d) That it moves in too close.
2. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) District Doubter.
(b) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
(c) Assistant D.A.
(d) Doubting Defense Attorney.
3. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
(a) Another inmate.
(b) A suit and tie.
(c) A notebook.
(d) A tray.
4. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
(a) Like Black or Hispanic voices.
(b) Like children's voices.
(c) Like gravelly voices.
(d) Like women's voices.
5. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
(a) They will talk about it and beat you up.
(b) They will also cry.
(c) They will beat you up only.
(d) They will talk about it only.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
3. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
4. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
5. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)