|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) During visiting hours.
(b) In private.
(c) In the morning.
(d) At night.
2. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
(a) Find reasons to hurt each other.
(b) Find ways to love each other.
(c) Get along well.
(d) Ignore each other.
3. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
(b) Journal entry.
4. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
(a) Star Wars.
(b) Blade Runner.
(c) The Godfather.
(d) The Lion King.
5. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
(a) A guy gets hit in the face with a tray.
(b) They run out of toast.
(c) A prisoner escapes.
(d) A guy is stabbed with a fork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
2. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
3. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
4. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
5. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)