|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(b) Tough Guy.
(c) Tough Guy Wannabe.
2. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
(a) The Lion King.
(b) Star Wars.
(c) The Godfather.
(d) Blade Runner.
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
(a) The Louse.
(b) The Fink.
(c) The Snitch.
(d) The Rat.
4. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it is a broken camera.
(b) That it is a hidden camera.
(c) That it moves in too close.
(d) That it stays far away.
5. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
(b) Journal entry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
2. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
3. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
4. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
5. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)