|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
(a) Like women's voices.
(b) Like gravelly voices.
(c) Like children's voices.
(d) Like Black or Hispanic voices.
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
(a) The Criminal.
(b) The Hood.
(c) The Thug.
(d) The Innocent.
3. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) At night.
(b) In the morning.
(c) During visiting hours.
(d) In private.
4. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
(a) Recognize himself.
(b) Be in prison.
(c) Have any friends.
(d) Be able to breathe.
5. What is Steve's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
2. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
3. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
4. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)