|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
(a) Be in prison.
(b) Recognize himself.
(c) Have any friends.
(d) Be able to breathe.
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
(a) Like women's voices.
(b) Like Black or Hispanic voices.
(c) Like gravelly voices.
(d) Like children's voices.
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(a) Tough Guy Wannabe.
(d) Tough Guy.
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
(a) Indifferent Attorney.
(b) District Attorney.
(c) Attorney General.
(d) Dedicated Prosecutor.
5. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it moves in too close.
(b) That it is a broken camera.
(c) That it stays far away.
(d) That it is a hidden camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Steve?
2. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
3. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
5. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)