Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, December 5 Months Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(b) Petty larceny.
(d) Selling drugs.
2. Why is Jerry not in the visitor's room?
(a) He does not visit.
(b) He escaped.
(c) He had to go to church.
(d) He is not allowed.
3. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) Mr. Sawicki's.
(b) His father's.
(d) Ms. O'Brien's.
4. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
(a) To calm down the juror.
(b) To attend to administrative tasks.
(c) To calm down Briggs.
(d) To overrule Petrocelli.
5. When Steve's parents come to visit on Sunday, July 12th, what do they bring news of?
(a) The neighborhood.
(b) Distant cousins.
(c) His lawyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
2. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
3. How is Steve's verdict communicated visually to the reader?
4. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
5. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)