Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do visiting hours start on Sundays?
(a) 10 A.M.
(b) 1 P.M.
(c) 9 A.M.
(d) 4 P.M.
2. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) Watch her nephew play soccer.
(b) Watch her nephew play little league.
(c) Watch her niece play little league.
(d) Watch her niece play soccer.
3. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
4. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
5. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
(a) "This is my last time."
(b) "This is my first time."
(c) "101 times."
(d) "Too many times."
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Steve's brother?
2. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
3. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
4. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
5. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)