|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Sunday, July 12th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
(b) Change and bills.
(c) One dollar bills.
2. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
3. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She gives him a funny look.
(c) She looks sad.
(d) She invites him to come with her.
4. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
(a) Giant, dry.
(b) Large, ashy.
(c) Sweaty, cracked.
(d) Tiny, dry.
5. What is the mood of Steve's parents when they come to visit him on Sunday, July 12th?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
2. On what street does Osvaldo live?
3. What do the prisoners have for breakfast on Sunday, July 12th?
4. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
5. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)