Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Notes:.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
2. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) The prison food is bad.
(c) He has allergies.
(d) He cannot use the bathroom in front of the other prisoners.
3. What does O'Brien say to Steve after Osvaldo's testimony that makes him discouraged?
(a) That she thinks he is guilty.
(b) That things look bad for him.
(c) That Osvaldo is trustworthy.
(d) That she knows what he is really like.
4. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
(a) The Godfather.
(b) The Lion King.
(c) Star Wars.
(d) Blade Runner.
5. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
(a) Put Lynch in solitary confinement.
(b) Turn off the television.
(c) Put Steve in solitary confinement.
(d) Beat several prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
2. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
3. Who is comforting whom at the end of the scene between Steve and his father?
4. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
5. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)