Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Thursday, July 9th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
(a) Put Lynch in solitary confinement.
(b) Beat several prisoners.
(c) Turn off the television.
(d) Put Steve in solitary confinement.
2. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
(a) Because Petrocelli is a liar.
(b) Because he is a criminal and also black.
(c) Because it will lead to him and King.
(d) Because O'Brien cannot object.
3. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The judge has a heart attack.
(b) The stenographer brings the wrong power cord.
(c) The stenographer gets lost on the way to work.
(d) The stenographer quits.
4. What is Steve's last name?
5. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) In jail.
(b) In court.
(c) On the bus.
(d) At home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
2. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
3. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
4. How old is Steve's brother?
5. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)