|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Tuesday, July 7th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
(a) "A good plan."
(b) "A nose for the cash."
(c) "Rich parents."
(d) "A good job."
2. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
(a) A toothbrush handle.
(b) A hairbursh handle.
(c) A pen.
(d) A shoe.
3. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
4. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
(a) The beginning.
(b) The credits.
(c) The climax.
(d) The middle.
5. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Dingos.
(b) The Devils.
(c) The Drivers.
(d) The Diablos.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
2. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
3. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
4. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
5. In what is Steve writing down his story?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)