Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Monday, July 6th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
(a) The Story of Steve's Mistakes.
(b) The Story of Mr. Nesbitt's Murder.
(c) The Story of My Miserable Life.
(d) The Monstrosities of Prison.
2. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
(a) A notebook.
(b) Another inmate.
(c) A suit and tie.
(d) A tray.
3. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
(a) The Godfather.
(b) Blade Runner.
(c) The Lion King.
(d) Star Wars.
4. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it is a broken camera.
(b) That it moves in too close.
(c) That it is a hidden camera.
(d) That it stays far away.
5. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
(b) Assistant D.A.
(c) District Doubter.
(d) Doubting Defense Attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
4. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
5. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)