|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
2. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
(a) Putting Steve on the stand before a recess.
(b) Putting Bobo on the stand before a recess.
(c) Showing the jury the photographs twice before a recess.
3. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
(a) It makes him tired.
(b) It makes him sorry.
(c) It makes him sick.
(d) It helps pass the time.
4. In the prologue, Steve is surprised that the prisoners still do what, even though they are strangers?
(a) Ignore each other.
(b) Find reasons to hurt each other.
(c) Get along well.
(d) Find ways to love each other.
5. What card game does Steve play in his cell after church on Sunday, July 12th?
(d) Bid whist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
2. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
3. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
4. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
5. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)