|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A lookout.
(d) A lockpick.
2. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
(a) To attend to administrative tasks.
(b) To calm down Briggs.
(c) To overrule Petrocelli.
(d) To calm down the juror.
3. What happens during the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(a) A minister is killed.
(b) A prisoner escapes.
(c) Steve is beaten.
(d) A fight breaks out.
4. How old is Mr. Nesbitt at the time of his murder?
5. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
Short Answer Questions
1. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
2. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
3. Where does Steve see Jerry on Sunday, July 12?
4. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
5. What has Steve never seen his father do?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)