|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) The names of people whom he would like to never see again.
(b) The names of people who have wronged him.
(c) The names of people he would like to apologize to.
(d) The names of the people whom he loves, who love him and whom he admires.
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
(a) The Hood.
(b) The Criminal.
(c) The Thug.
(d) The Innocent.
3. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
(a) "This is my last time."
(b) "101 times."
(c) "Too many times."
(d) "This is my first time."
4. What does O'Brien say to Steve after Osvaldo's testimony that makes him discouraged?
(a) That Osvaldo is trustworthy.
(b) That things look bad for him.
(c) That she thinks he is guilty.
(d) That she knows what he is really like.
5. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
(a) Because of the action.
(b) Because of the title.
(c) Because of the resolution.
(d) Because of the tattoos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
2. How old is Steve?
3. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
4. What is Steve worried that his father sees when he looks down at him?
5. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)