|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
(a) His father's.
(b) Mr. Sawicki's.
(c) Ms. O'Brien's.
2. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
(a) 300 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
3. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
4. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
(a) 24 years and 6 months.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 21 years and 3 months.
(d) 15 years and 3 months.
5. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(b) A prison jumpsuit.
(c) A suit.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
2. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
3. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
4. Where does Steve see Jerry on Sunday, July 12?
5. What is Steve's last name?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)