|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) Watch her niece play soccer.
(b) Watch her nephew play soccer.
(c) Watch her niece play little league.
(d) Watch her nephew play little league.
2. On what street does Osvaldo live?
(a) 114 Street.
(b) 144th Street.
(c) Madison Avenue.
(d) 44th Street.
3. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(b) Twenty five.
(c) Two hundred.
4. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) She looks sad.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She invites him to come with her.
(d) She gives him a funny look.
5. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
(a) To make sense of his life.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To get famous.
(d) To show he is not a monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
2. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
3. What does B&E mean, in the context of this book's courtroom scenes?
4. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
5. What is Steve worried that his father sees when he looks down at him?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)