|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Steve's father tells Steve that although he had never made the team for this sport, he hopes Steve will. What sport is he talking about?
2. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, what does Steve think to himself about the reason so many of the men there are in jail?
(a) Because they lie to themselves.
(b) Because they lie to the judge.
(c) Because someone lied to them.
(d) Because they lie to each other.
3. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
(a) To calm down Briggs.
(b) To overrule Petrocelli.
(c) To attend to administrative tasks.
(d) To calm down the juror.
4. According to Osvaldo, how old is he?
5. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
(a) Because of the stimulus package.
(b) Because bank robberies involve guards.
(c) Because of the exchange rate.
(d) Because the law cracks down harder on bank robberies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
2. What happened to the object Bobo gave Moore the day he came to visit her?
3. Who is the author of this book?
4. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
5. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)