|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it moves in too close.
(b) That it is a broken camera.
(c) That it stays far away.
(d) That it is a hidden camera.
2. What is the woman holding in the image reproduced in the Sunday, July 12th section of this book?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A gun.
(c) A pen.
(d) A camera.
3. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
4. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
(a) Selling drugs.
(b) Grand theft auto.
(c) Petty larceny.
5. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
2. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
3. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
4. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
5. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)