|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Woman 2" think the cause of the robbery probably was?
(a) Prescription drug addiction.
(b) Herion addiction.
(c) Crack addiction.
(d) Gambling addiction.
2. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
(a) Be in prison.
(b) Be able to breathe.
(c) Have any friends.
(d) Recognize himself.
3. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
(a) A gun.
(b) A lockpick.
(c) A knife.
(d) A lookout.
4. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
(a) Lorelle Henry.
5. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
2. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
3. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
4. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
5. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)