|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
2. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
(a) So he can collect the reward.
(b) So he will get a more lenient sentence.
(c) So he will be sent to a more friendly jail.
(d) So his charges will be dropped.
3. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
(a) It is very quiet.
(b) It is in foreign languages.
(c) Much of it is obscene.
(d) It is very scary.
4. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To Greenwich Hospital.
(b) To school.
(c) To Harlem Hospital.
(d) To the museum.
5. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
2. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
3. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
4. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
5. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)