|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
(a) A honeybee.
(b) An ant with wings.
(c) A cockroach with extra legs.
(d) An earwig with wings.
2. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 21 years and 3 months.
(c) 15 years and 3 months.
(d) 24 years and 6 months.
3. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
(a) 18 inches.
(b) 22 inches.
(c) 30 inches.
(d) 24 inches.
4. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
(a) Much of it is obscene.
(b) It is very quiet.
(c) It is in foreign languages.
(d) It is very scary.
5. Why does Moore say she was not working the day Bobo came to see her?
(a) She had quit her job.
(b) She had been laid off.
(c) She had hurt her ankle.
(d) She was using a vacation day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
2. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
3. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
4. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
5. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)