|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Steve's brother?
2. What object did Bobo bring to Moore?
(a) A gun.
(b) A wad of cash.
(c) A carton of cigarettes.
(d) A lamp.
3. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) During visiting hours.
(b) In private.
(c) In the morning.
(d) At night.
4. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
(a) So he will get a more lenient sentence.
(b) So he can collect the reward.
(c) So he will be sent to a more friendly jail.
(d) So his charges will be dropped.
5. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
(a) 10 dollars each.
(b) 15 dollars each.
(c) 25 dollars each.
(d) 5 dollars each.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Osvaldo, how old is he?
2. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
3. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
4. What part of the movie does Steve feel like he has walked into in the prologue?
5. What is the name of the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)