|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
(a) 24 years and 6 months.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 21 years and 3 months.
(d) 15 years and 3 months.
2. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
(c) Twenty five.
(d) Two hundred.
3. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
4. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Walter Dean Myers.
(b) Dean Myers.
(c) Dean Walters.
(d) Walter Dean.
5. What does O'Brien say to Steve after Osvaldo's testimony that makes him discouraged?
(a) That things look bad for him.
(b) That she knows what he is really like.
(c) That Osvaldo is trustworthy.
(d) That she thinks he is guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
2. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
3. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
4. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
5. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)