|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
2. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
(a) Separate Steve from Bobo.
(b) Separate Steve from King.
(c) Separate Steve from herself.
(d) Separate Bobo from King.
3. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
(a) Shoelaces and belts.
(b) Money and shoes.
(c) Glasses and medicine.
(d) Shoes and shoelaces.
4. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
(a) A hairbursh handle.
(b) A pen.
(c) A toothbrush handle.
(d) A shoe.
5. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
(b) Lorelle Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
2. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
3. What is the first name of the witness whose last name is Moore?
4. Whose name does Steve write down twice on his list on Tuesday, July 14?
5. What object did Bobo bring to Moore?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)