|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
(a) At night.
(b) In the morning.
(c) During visiting hours.
(d) In private.
2. What happened to the object Bobo gave Moore the day he came to visit her?
(a) Moore gave it to a cousin.
(b) It was confiscated by police.
(c) Bobo took it back.
(d) It broke.
3. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
4. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
(a) Star Wars.
(b) The Lion King.
(c) Blade Runner.
(d) The Godfather.
5. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
(a) Beat several prisoners.
(b) Put Lynch in solitary confinement.
(c) Put Steve in solitary confinement.
(d) Turn off the television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
2. What is Steve's last name?
3. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
4. What is Steve worried that his father sees when he looks down at him?
5. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, Steve says he can understand what about the prison guards?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)