|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To Greenwich Hospital.
(b) To school.
(c) To Harlem Hospital.
(d) To the museum.
2. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
(a) West Indian.
(b) Long Island.
3. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
4. What happened to the object Bobo gave Moore the day he came to visit her?
(a) It was confiscated by police.
(b) Bobo took it back.
(c) Moore gave it to a cousin.
(d) It broke.
5. What, according to Bobo, is a "heavy and a half"?
(a) Life without parole.
(b) Seven and a half to ten years.
(c) Life with parole.
(d) Twenty five years to life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Brien say she has to find a way to do in the eyes of the jury, now that Bobo has testified?
2. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
3. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
4. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
5. Why is Jerry not in the visitor's room?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)