|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
(a) Cartons of cigarettes.
(b) Bloody gloves.
(c) Pill bottles.
(d) Food containers.
2. What does O'Brien say she will do over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) Watch her niece play soccer.
(b) Watch her niece play little league.
(c) Watch her nephew play soccer.
(d) Watch her nephew play little league.
3. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
(a) To attend to administrative tasks.
(b) To overrule Petrocelli.
(c) To calm down Briggs.
(d) To calm down the juror.
4. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
(a) They should have hired a white lawyer.
(b) They should have hired a black lawyer.
(c) O'Brien is a bad lawyer.
(d) O'Brien is a good lawyer.
5. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
(a) Because the law cracks down harder on bank robberies.
(b) Because bank robberies involve guards.
(c) Because of the exchange rate.
(d) Because of the stimulus package.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Woman 2" think the cause of the robbery probably was?
2. How many guys go to the church service on Sunday, July 12th?
3. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
4. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
5. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)