|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Tuesday, July 14, after Bobo's testimony, Steve says he can understand what about the prison guards?
(a) Why they make prisoners do disgusting chores.
(b) Why they want to get better jobs.
(c) Why they take away your shoelaces and belts.
(d) Why they make such awful food.
2. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To Harlem Hospital.
(b) To Greenwich Hospital.
(c) To school.
(d) To the museum.
3. What is Steve's cot made out of?
4. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
5. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
(a) To attend to administrative tasks.
(b) To overrule Petrocelli.
(c) To calm down Briggs.
(d) To calm down the juror.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
2. Why is Jerry not in the visitor's room?
3. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
4. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
5. What is Steve doing in the screenplay when he overhears two women with accents from the neighborhood?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)