|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(b) A hat.
(c) A prison jumpsuit.
(d) A suit.
2. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
(a) To remind them Steve is young.
(b) To make Steve look human.
(c) To remind them Steve is black.
(d) To make Steve look innocent.
3. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "He suffocated on his own blood."
(b) "His heart was torn apart."
(c) "His lungs were removed."
(d) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
4. Steve's father tells Steve that although he had never made the team for this sport, he hopes Steve will. What sport is he talking about?
5. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
(a) A horror movie.
(b) A movie in technicolor.
(c) A movie with no plot and no beginning.
(d) A made-for-television movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of criminal charges against Wendell Bolton are dropped?
2. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
3. What does O'Brien tell Steve about Bobo's testimony the day after Bobo testified?
4. Where does "Woman 1" say she thinks the "old man who owned the place" is from?
5. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)