|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
(a) Indifferent Attorney.
(b) Attorney General.
(c) District Attorney.
(d) Dedicated Prosecutor.
2. What has Steve never seen his father do?
3. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
(a) 250 pounds.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
4. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
(a) One dollar bills.
(c) Change and bills.
5. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
(a) Turn off the television.
(b) Put Lynch in solitary confinement.
(c) Beat several prisoners.
(d) Put Steve in solitary confinement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
2. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
3. According to Osvaldo's testimony, why did he participate in the robbery?
4. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
5. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)