|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Tattoo it on his forehead.
(b) Write a book called "Monster."
(c) Learn to say it in different languages.
(d) Change his name to Monster.
2. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
3. How old is Steve's brother?
4. What time do visiting hours start on Sundays?
(a) 4 P.M.
(b) 1 P.M.
(c) 9 A.M.
(d) 10 A.M.
5. What kind of sports game is on TV Sunday, July 12th, which Steve said does not "look real"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
2. When Steve's parents come to visit on Sunday, July 12th, what do they bring news of?
3. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
4. What does O'Brien ask Steve to write down on Tuesday, July 14?
5. Who is the author of this book?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)