|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Tuesday, July 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "He suffocated on his own blood."
(b) "His heart was torn apart."
(c) "His lungs were removed."
(d) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
2. What time do visiting hours start on Sundays?
(a) 9 A.M.
(b) 4 P.M.
(c) 10 A.M.
(d) 1 P.M.
3. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
(a) Star Wars.
(b) The Godfather.
(c) The Lion King.
(d) Blade Runner.
4. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
(a) A lunatic.
(b) A crazy person.
(c) A nut job.
(d) A basket case.
5. Steve's father tells Steve that although he had never made the team for this sport, he hopes Steve will. What sport is he talking about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
2. What is the verdict in Sunset's trial?
3. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
4. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
5. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)