|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
(a) Be able to breathe.
(b) Have any friends.
(c) Be in prison.
(d) Recognize himself.
2. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He cannot use the bathroom in front of the other prisoners.
(b) He has allergies.
(c) The prison food is bad.
(d) He is nervous.
3. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
(a) Put Steve in solitary confinement.
(b) Turn off the television.
(c) Put Lynch in solitary confinement.
(d) Beat several prisoners.
4. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(d) The Green Lantern.
5. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His future.
(b) His experience in prison.
(c) His parents' life story.
(d) His past.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Steve?
2. What does B&E mean, in the context of this book's courtroom scenes?
3. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
4. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
5. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)