|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
(a) 141st Street.
(b) 47th Street.
(c) 191st Street.
(d) Wall Street.
2. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
(a) An ant with wings.
(b) A honeybee.
(c) A cockroach with extra legs.
(d) An earwig with wings.
3. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
(a) District Doubter.
(b) Defense Attorney with Doubts.
(c) Doubting Defense Attorney.
(d) Assistant D.A.
4. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Devils.
(b) The Drivers.
(c) The Dingos.
(d) The Diablos.
5. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
(a) Money and shoes.
(b) Shoelaces and belts.
(c) Shoes and shoelaces.
(d) Glasses and medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
2. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
3. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
4. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
5. In what is Steve writing down his story?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)