|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
2. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
(a) The Hood.
(b) The Thug.
(c) The Criminal.
(d) The Innocent.
4. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
(a) Because he is a criminal and also black.
(b) Because O'Brien cannot object.
(c) Because it will lead to him and King.
(d) Because Petrocelli is a liar.
5. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
(a) To get famous.
(b) To show he is not a monster.
(c) To make sense of his life.
(d) To earn money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
2. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
3. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
4. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
5. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)