|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what is Steve writing down his story?
(a) On his arm.
(b) A notebook.
(c) On the walls of his cell.
(d) The margins of his Bible.
2. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
(a) Put Steve in solitary confinement.
(b) Put Lynch in solitary confinement.
(c) Turn off the television.
(d) Beat several prisoners.
3. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
4. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
(a) To overrule Petrocelli.
(b) To attend to administrative tasks.
(c) To calm down Briggs.
(d) To calm down the juror.
5. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
(a) A guy is stabbed with a fork.
(b) A prisoner escapes.
(c) A guy gets hit in the face with a tray.
(d) They run out of toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
2. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
3. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
4. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
5. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)