|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
(a) They are all pretty young.
(b) Some of them are women.
(c) Most of them are old.
(d) There are many who are younger than he is.
2. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
(a) 25 dollars each.
(b) 10 dollars each.
(c) 5 dollars each.
(d) 15 dollars each.
3. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
(a) Because of the tattoos.
(b) Because of the title.
(c) Because of the action.
(d) Because of the resolution.
4. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
5. How old is Steve?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
2. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
3. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
4. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
5. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)