|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
(a) Juvenile Hall.
(b) Manhattan Detention Center.
(d) Rikers Island.
2. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
(a) Because O'Brien cannot object.
(b) Because it will lead to him and King.
(c) Because he is a criminal and also black.
(d) Because Petrocelli is a liar.
3. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
(a) To overrule Petrocelli.
(b) To calm down the juror.
(c) To calm down Briggs.
(d) To attend to administrative tasks.
4. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
(a) Dedicated Prosecutor.
(b) District Attorney.
(c) Indifferent Attorney.
(d) Attorney General.
5. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
2. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
3. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
4. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
5. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)