|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B&E mean, in the context of this book's courtroom scenes?
(a) Bilking and Egressing.
(b) Batimore and East.
(c) Breaking and Entering.
(d) Bully and Eduction.
2. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
(a) An ant with wings.
(b) A cockroach with extra legs.
(c) An earwig with wings.
(d) A honeybee.
3. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
(a) To earn money.
(b) To make sense of his life.
(c) To get famous.
(d) To show he is not a monster.
4. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
(a) "A good plan."
(b) "A nose for the cash."
(c) "Rich parents."
(d) "A good job."
5. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) At home.
(b) In jail.
(c) In court.
(d) On the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
2. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
4. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
5. Who is the author of this book?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)