|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it is a hidden camera.
(b) That it moves in too close.
(c) That it is a broken camera.
(d) That it stays far away.
2. When Steve decides to write a movie, where does he say he learned to block out scenes?
(a) At school.
(b) From a book.
(c) In the prison library.
(d) At home.
3. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
4. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
(a) Surprised to be in jail.
(b) Invigorated to get to the courtroom.
(c) Tired because he doesn't sleep well.
(d) Ready to be found guilty.
5. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
(a) Razor blades.
(b) Boxes of cigars.
(c) Cartons of cigarettes.
(d) Bottles of alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
2. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
3. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
4. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
5. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)