|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
(a) To earn money.
(b) To get famous.
(c) To show he is not a monster.
(d) To make sense of his life.
2. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
(a) Razor blades.
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
(a) The Thug.
(b) The Hood.
(c) The Innocent.
(d) The Criminal.
4. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Walter Dean Myers.
(b) Dean Walters.
(c) Dean Myers.
(d) Walter Dean.
5. What type of criminal charges against Wendell Bolton are dropped?
(b) All of the above.
(d) Possession with intent to distribute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
2. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
3. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
4. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
5. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)