|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the prologue, Steve says if anyone is prison knows you are crying, what will happen?
(a) They will beat you up only.
(b) They will also cry.
(c) They will talk about it only.
(d) They will talk about it and beat you up.
2. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
(a) Cartons of cigarettes.
(b) Boxes of cigars.
(c) Razor blades.
(d) Bottles of alcohol.
3. What time of day does Steve say someone in prison might get beaten up for sniffling?
(a) When the lights go out.
(b) At lunch.
(c) At breakfast.
(d) At nap time.
4. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
5. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is being transferred.
(b) He is having problems with a hemorrhoid operation.
(c) He is on vacation.
(d) He is working on a serious case.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what is Steve writing down his story?
2. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
3. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
4. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
5. What is the color of Petrocelli's suit in Chapter 1?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)