|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve say about the camera in the kind of movie he feels his life is like in the prologue?
(a) That it moves in too close.
(b) That it stays far away.
(c) That it is a hidden camera.
(d) That it is a broken camera.
2. What does B&E mean, in the context of this book's courtroom scenes?
(a) Breaking and Entering.
(b) Batimore and East.
(c) Bully and Eduction.
(d) Bilking and Egressing.
3. What is Steve's cot made out of?
4. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(a) The Green Lantern.
5. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
(d) Journal entry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
2. According to Steve in the prologue, when is the best time to cry?
3. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
4. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
5. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)