|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
(a) So he will be sent to a more friendly jail.
(b) So he will get a more lenient sentence.
(c) So he can collect the reward.
(d) So his charges will be dropped.
2. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
3. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
(a) Large, ashy.
(b) Tiny, dry.
(c) Sweaty, cracked.
(d) Giant, dry.
4. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
(a) Much of it is obscene.
(b) It is very quiet.
(c) It is in foreign languages.
(d) It is very scary.
5. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
(a) Be able to breathe.
(b) Recognize himself.
(c) Be in prison.
(d) Have any friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Steve?
2. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
3. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
4. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
5. Who is the author of this book?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)