|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
(a) To make sense of his life.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To show he is not a monster.
(d) To get famous.
2. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
3. What does Steve wonder in the prologue if he will still do what when the trial is over?
(a) Recognize himself.
(b) Have any friends.
(c) Be able to breathe.
(d) Be in prison.
4. Which prisoner is sitting on the toilet in the first chapter?
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
(a) The Snitch.
(b) The Fink.
(c) The Rat.
(d) The Louse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
2. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
3. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
4. The prologue of Monster is written in what style?
5. In what is Steve writing down his story?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)