|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Write a book called "Monster."
(b) Learn to say it in different languages.
(c) Change his name to Monster.
(d) Tattoo it on his forehead.
2. What does the woman prosecutor call Steve?
(c) Bad boy.
3. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
(a) Manhattan Detention Center.
(b) Juvenile Hall.
(d) Rikers Island.
4. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(d) The Green Lantern.
5. Steve says his movie will be not a story of his life, but a story of what?
(a) His future.
(b) His experience in prison.
(c) His parents' life story.
(d) His past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
2. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
3. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
4. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
5. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)