|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Wednesday, July 8th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) In court.
(b) At home.
(c) In jail.
(d) On the bus.
2. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
(a) Because Bolton was not in on the robbery.
(b) Because Bolton cannot be trusted.
(c) Because they are long-time friends.
(d) Because they did not know each other.
3. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
(a) Because he is a criminal and also black.
(b) Because O'Brien cannot object.
(c) Because it will lead to him and King.
(d) Because Petrocelli is a liar.
4. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
(a) It is very quiet.
(b) It is in foreign languages.
(c) It is very scary.
(d) Much of it is obscene.
5. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
(a) 10 dollars each.
(b) 5 dollars each.
(c) 15 dollars each.
(d) 25 dollars each.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve's cot made out of?
2. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
3. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
4. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
5. How old is Steve?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)