|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
(a) The Monstrosities of Prison.
(b) The Story of Steve's Mistakes.
(c) The Story of Mr. Nesbitt's Murder.
(d) The Story of My Miserable Life.
2. What does B&E mean, in the context of this book's courtroom scenes?
(a) Bilking and Egressing.
(b) Breaking and Entering.
(c) Batimore and East.
(d) Bully and Eduction.
3. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
(a) 18 inches.
(b) 30 inches.
(c) 24 inches.
(d) 22 inches.
4. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
(a) She invites him to come with her.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She looks sad.
(d) She gives him a funny look.
5. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
(a) 24 years and 6 months.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 21 years and 3 months.
(d) 15 years and 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve's last name?
2. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
3. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
4. What does O'Brien say to Steve after Osvaldo's testimony that makes him discouraged?
5. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)