|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Steve describes his fear of getting raped or beaten as what kind of object?
(a) A piece of glass in his heart.
(b) A little ball in his stomach.
(c) A key in his stomach.
(d) A balloon in his stomach.
2. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
3. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
(a) The Lion King.
(b) The Godfather.
(c) Star Wars.
(d) Blade Runner.
4. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
(a) 24 inches.
(b) 22 inches.
(c) 18 inches.
(d) 30 inches.
5. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
(a) "This is my first time."
(b) "This is my last time."
(c) "Too many times."
(d) "101 times."
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
2. In the credits in Chapter One, Kathy O'Brien is credited as what?
3. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
4. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
5. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)