|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Osvaldo, how old is he?
2. What does "Woman 2" think the cause of the robbery probably was?
(a) Prescription drug addiction.
(b) Crack addiction.
(c) Gambling addiction.
(d) Herion addiction.
3. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
(a) A pen.
(b) A toothbrush handle.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A hairbursh handle.
4. What does "doing a calendar" in prison mean?
(a) Setting up a cleaning schedule.
(b) Getting your dates served tattooed on your arm.
(c) Serving a full year.
(d) Making hash marks on the wall.
5. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
2. How old is Steve's brother?
3. What book does Steve's mom bring with her when visiting Steve?
4. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
5. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)