|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have some people in Steve's neighborhood told his mother about Steve's lawyer?
(a) O'Brien is a good lawyer.
(b) They should have hired a black lawyer.
(c) They should have hired a white lawyer.
(d) O'Brien is a bad lawyer.
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
(a) Like gravelly voices.
(b) Like women's voices.
(c) Like children's voices.
(d) Like Black or Hispanic voices.
3. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
(a) 30 inches.
(b) 18 inches.
(c) 22 inches.
(d) 24 inches.
4. What is Steve's last name?
5. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
(a) He wants to go free.
(b) He is innocent.
(c) He does not care.
(d) He hopes to get life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
2. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
3. What type of criminal charges against Wendell Bolton are dropped?
4. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
5. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)