|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Steve?
2. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
(a) Tough Guy Wannabe.
(b) Tough Guy.
4. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
(a) Like children's voices.
(b) Like women's voices.
(c) Like Black or Hispanic voices.
(d) Like gravelly voices.
5. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
(a) "Rich parents."
(b) "A good plan."
(c) "A nose for the cash."
(d) "A good job."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is comforting whom at the end of the scene between Steve and his father?
2. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
3. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
4. Where does the exterior shot take place in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
5. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)