|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
(a) Large, ashy.
(b) Sweaty, cracked.
(c) Giant, dry.
(d) Tiny, dry.
2. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
(a) Because bank robberies involve guards.
(b) Because of the stimulus package.
(c) Because of the exchange rate.
(d) Because the law cracks down harder on bank robberies.
3. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
(b) West Indian.
(c) Long Island.
4. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
(a) "A good job."
(b) "Rich parents."
(c) "A good plan."
(d) "A nose for the cash."
5. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
(a) An orange jumpsuit.
(b) Shorts and t-shirt.
(c) A suit.
(d) Striped pajamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
2. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
3. In the credits in Chapter 1, Richard Evans is credited as what?
4. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
5. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)