|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, James King is credited as what?
(a) The Hood.
(b) The Innocent.
(c) The Criminal.
(d) The Thug.
2. What stolen goods does Wendell Bolton buy?
(a) Bottles of alcohol.
(b) Cartons of cigarettes.
(c) Razor blades.
(d) Boxes of cigars.
3. Why does the judge call for a break during the intense questioning of Wendell Bolton by Briggs?
(a) To calm down the juror.
(b) To overrule Petrocelli.
(c) To attend to administrative tasks.
(d) To calm down Briggs.
4. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
(a) "101 times."
(b) "This is my first time."
(c) "Too many times."
(d) "This is my last time."
5. What action on Acie's part does Steve say really "got to me"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Woman 2" think the cause of the robbery probably was?
2. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
3. How old is Mr. Nesbitt at the time of his murder?
4. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
5. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what does the screenplay say about how most of the voices clearly sound?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)