|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
(c) Armed robbery of a check cashing place.
(d) Grand Theft Auto.
2. What does Acie say about the verdict he expects?
(a) He hopes to get life.
(b) He is innocent.
(c) He wants to go free.
(d) He does not care.
3. What does "Woman 2" think the cause of the robbery probably was?
(a) Gambling addiction.
(b) Herion addiction.
(c) Prescription drug addiction.
(d) Crack addiction.
4. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
5. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Dingos.
(b) The Diablos.
(c) The Drivers.
(d) The Devils.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
2. In the screenplay description of the inmates "yelling from cell to cell," what distinguishes their yells?
3. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
4. On what street does Osvaldo live?
5. What game do the guys in Steve's cell play on Saturday, July 11?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)