|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
(a) Shorts and t-shirt.
(b) A suit.
(c) An orange jumpsuit.
(d) Striped pajamas.
2. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
3. What is Steve doing in the screenplay when he overhears two women with accents from the neighborhood?
(a) Hanging out with friends.
(b) Doing homework.
(c) Robbing a man.
(d) Playing basketball.
4. What type of criminal charges against Wendell Bolton are dropped?
(b) All of the above.
(c) Possession with intent to distribute.
5. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the credits in Chapter 1, Sandra Petrocelli is credited as what?
2. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
3. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
4. How old is Steve's brother?
5. According to Osvaldo, how old is Bobo?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)