|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
(a) 15 dollars each.
(b) 5 dollars each.
(c) 25 dollars each.
(d) 10 dollars each.
2. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Devils.
(b) The Diablos.
(c) The Drivers.
(d) The Dingos.
3. In Steve's notes for Tuesday, July 7th, he notes that one prisoner has a knife. What is this knife actually made of?
(a) A hairbursh handle.
(b) A toothbrush handle.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A pen.
4. The opening credits of the movie in Chapter 1 are designed to look like the opening credits of what famous film?
(a) The Godfather.
(b) Blade Runner.
(c) Star Wars.
(d) The Lion King.
5. According to Osvaldo's testimony, why did he participate in the robbery?
(a) Because he wanted money.
(b) Because he was afraid not to.
(c) Because he had never been in trouble before.
(d) Because he did not like Mr. Nesbitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does O'Brien act when Steve asks her what she is doing over the weekend of Saturday, July 11?
2. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
3. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
4. What does B&E mean, in the context of this book's courtroom scenes?
5. How old is Steve?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)