|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Steve's brother?
2. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
(a) A suit and tie.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A tray.
(d) Another inmate.
3. When Steve's mother comes to visit, how far does he say they are away from each other on either side of the visiting tables?
(a) 30 inches.
(b) 22 inches.
(c) 24 inches.
(d) 18 inches.
4. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
5. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
(a) 24 years and 6 months.
(b) 21 years and 3 months.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 15 years and 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve doing in the screenplay when he overhears two women with accents from the neighborhood?
2. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
3. What crime is prisoner Acie accused of?
4. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
5. What type of criminal charges against Wendell Bolton are dropped?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)