|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which superhero does Jerry think Steve should be?
(a) The Green Lantern.
2. What is the subtitle of the movie listed in the credits in Chapter 1?
(a) The Story of My Miserable Life.
(b) The Story of Mr. Nesbitt's Murder.
(c) The Story of Steve's Mistakes.
(d) The Monstrosities of Prison.
3. Why does Acie say he stole the money?
(a) God told him it was OK.
(b) He wanted to buy a present for his mother.
(c) He needed it.
(d) He wanted it.
4. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
5. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
(a) 10 dollars each.
(b) 5 dollars each.
(c) 25 dollars each.
(d) 15 dollars each.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
2. In which jail does Steve find himself in?
3. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
4. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
5. In the credits in Chapter 1, Osvaldo Cruz is credited as what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)