|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
(d) Razor blades.
2. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
(a) Because of the stimulus package.
(b) Because of the exchange rate.
(c) Because the law cracks down harder on bank robberies.
(d) Because bank robberies involve guards.
3. What color suit is Steve wearing when Osvaldo identifies him in court?
4. How much does Wendell Bolton pay for the stolen goods from the drugstore robbery?
(a) 15 dollars each.
(b) 25 dollars each.
(c) 10 dollars each.
(d) 5 dollars each.
5. Who is comforting whom at the end of the scene between Steve and his father?
(a) A guard comforts Steve's father.
(b) His father comforts Steve.
(c) Steve comforts his father.
(d) Sunset comforts Steve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Briggs think it is strange that Evans would have told Wendell Bolton about the stolen goods?
2. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
3. What does B&E mean, in the context of this book's courtroom scenes?
4. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
5. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)