|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
(a) "Rich parents."
(b) "A good job."
(c) "A nose for the cash."
(d) "A good plan."
2. Why does Acie say he stole the money?
(a) God told him it was OK.
(b) He wanted to buy a present for his mother.
(c) He wanted it.
(d) He needed it.
3. When Steve's screenplay describes two women from the neighborhood, which accent do they have?
(a) West Indian.
(d) Long Island.
4. According to Osvaldo, how old is he?
5. In the exterior shot in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7, who is the heavy woman accompanying the young men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve doing in the screenplay when he overhears two women with accents from the neighborhood?
2. How old is Steve's brother?
3. What is Richard Evans' nickname in this book?
4. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
5. What does Briggs think Wendell Bolton's true motivation is for fingering King in the robbery?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)