|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Osvaldo Cruz is a member of which gang?
(a) The Dingos.
(b) The Drivers.
(c) The Diablos.
(d) The Devils.
2. What does O'Brien say to Steve after Osvaldo's testimony that makes him discouraged?
(a) That she knows what he is really like.
(b) That she thinks he is guilty.
(c) That things look bad for him.
(d) That Osvaldo is trustworthy.
3. Who is comforting whom at the end of the scene between Steve and his father?
(a) A guard comforts Steve's father.
(b) Steve comforts his father.
(c) Sunset comforts Steve.
(d) His father comforts Steve.
4. Where does "Woman 1" say she thinks the "old man who owned the place" is from?
(d) St. Kitts.
5. According to Osvaldo, how old is he?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who joins Steve and the others on July 11?
2. In the notes Steve writes just after his father leaves, what does he say he did at the drugstore?
3. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
4. In the screenplay scene Steve writes just after his mother leaves, what does King say he "just needs" in order to commit the robbery?
5. Why does Johnny think that "bank money is too serious?"
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)