|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steve wearing when his father comes to visit him in prison?
(a) Shorts and t-shirt.
(b) An orange jumpsuit.
(c) A suit.
(d) Striped pajamas.
2. What does Wendell Bolton say he gave his mother for Christmas?
(d) Razor blades.
3. How old is Steve?
4. If Steve is sentenced to 25 years to life, at least how much time will he have to serve, according to O'Brien?
(a) 15 years and 3 months.
(b) 21 years and 3 months.
(c) 24 years and 6 months.
(d) 20 years.
5. When Steve asks O'Brien how many times she has been in court, what does she respond?
(a) "101 times."
(b) "This is my last time."
(c) "Too many times."
(d) "This is my first time."
Short Answer Questions
1. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
2. Who calls Steve "youngblood" in the screenplay following the note of Tuesday, July 7?
3. When we first see Steve in the screenplay description in the first chapter, what is lying on his cot next to him?
4. Who says that 'restaurants, liquor stores, and drugstores are the only things left in the neighborhood'?
5. According to Osvaldo, how old is Bobo?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)