|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Saturday, July 11th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ambulances respond to the drugstore crime?
2. Steve's father tells Steve that although he had never made the team for this sport, he hopes Steve will. What sport is he talking about?
3. What does "Woman 2" think the cause of the robbery probably was?
(a) Herion addiction.
(b) Crack addiction.
(c) Gambling addiction.
(d) Prescription drug addiction.
4. The stage directions refer to Wendell Bolden's hands as what?
(a) Tiny, dry.
(b) Giant, dry.
(c) Large, ashy.
(d) Sweaty, cracked.
5. Where does Kathy O'Brien tell Steve she was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. King says that all you need to get paid is a "crew with some heart" and what else?
2. According to Osvaldo's testimony, why did he participate in the robbery?
3. What is the verdict in Sunset's trial?
4. Why does Acie say he stole the money?
5. What type of criminal charges against Wendell Bolton are dropped?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)