|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
2. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
(a) To remind them Steve is young.
(b) To make Steve look innocent.
(c) To make Steve look human.
(d) To remind them Steve is black.
3. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) In court.
(b) At home.
(c) On the bus.
(d) In jail.
4. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
5. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The judge has a heart attack.
(b) The stenographer brings the wrong power cord.
(c) The stenographer quits.
(d) The stenographer gets lost on the way to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
2. What is the name of the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay?
3. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
4. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
5. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)