|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 150 pounds.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 250 pounds.
2. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
3. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
(a) "All in a day's work."
(d) "Pretty gruesome."
4. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
5. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
(a) Put Lynch in solitary confinement.
(b) Put Steve in solitary confinement.
(c) Beat several prisoners.
(d) Turn off the television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
2. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
3. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
4. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
5. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)