|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
2. What, according to Bobo, is a "heavy and a half"?
(a) Twenty five years to life.
(b) Life without parole.
(c) Seven and a half to ten years.
(d) Life with parole.
3. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
(a) Change and bills.
(c) One dollar bills.
4. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
(a) Shoelaces and belts.
(b) Money and shoes.
(c) Glasses and medicine.
(d) Shoes and shoelaces.
5. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Change his name to Monster.
(b) Write a book called "Monster."
(c) Learn to say it in different languages.
(d) Tattoo it on his forehead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
2. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
3. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
4. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
5. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)