|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
2. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
(a) Bloody gloves.
(b) Cartons of cigarettes.
(c) Pill bottles.
(d) Food containers.
3. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
4. What, according to Bobo, is a "heavy and a half"?
(a) Life with parole.
(b) Life without parole.
(c) Twenty five years to life.
(d) Seven and a half to ten years.
5. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
(a) A lunatic.
(b) A basket case.
(c) A crazy person.
(d) A nut job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
2. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
3. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
4. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
5. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)