|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
2. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
(c) None of the above.
3. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The stenographer gets lost on the way to work.
(b) The judge has a heart attack.
(c) The stenographer quits.
(d) The stenographer brings the wrong power cord.
4. What is the name of the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay?
5. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
2. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
3. What, according to Bobo, is a "heavy and a half"?
4. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
5. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)