|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
(a) A cockroach with extra legs.
(b) An earwig with wings.
(c) An ant with wings.
(d) A honeybee.
2. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
3. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
(a) One dollar bills.
(d) Change and bills.
4. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Change his name to Monster.
(b) Write a book called "Monster."
(c) Learn to say it in different languages.
(d) Tattoo it on his forehead.
5. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
2. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
3. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
4. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
5. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)