|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
(a) It makes him tired.
(b) It helps pass the time.
(c) It makes him sorry.
(d) It makes him sick.
2. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
(a) To make Steve look human.
(b) To remind them Steve is young.
(c) To remind them Steve is black.
(d) To make Steve look innocent.
3. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
(a) They enthrall him.
(b) They make him ill.
(c) They scare him.
(d) They gross him out.
4. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
5. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "His heart was torn apart."
(b) "His lungs were removed."
(c) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
(d) "He suffocated on his own blood."
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
2. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
3. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
4. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
5. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)