|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
2. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
3. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
4. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
(a) They are all pretty young.
(b) Most of them are old.
(c) There are many who are younger than he is.
(d) Some of them are women.
5. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(b) Petty larceny.
(c) Selling drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
2. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
3. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
4. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
5. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)