|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To Greenwich Hospital.
(b) To school.
(c) To the museum.
(d) To Harlem Hospital.
2. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
(a) A search engine.
(b) A gun.
(c) A money clip.
(d) A flashlight.
3. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The stenographer brings the wrong power cord.
(b) The judge has a heart attack.
(c) The stenographer quits.
(d) The stenographer gets lost on the way to work.
4. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
(a) It makes him sorry.
(b) It helps pass the time.
(c) It makes him sick.
(d) It makes him tired.
5. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
(b) Green Pastures.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
2. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
3. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
4. What is the name of the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay?
5. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)