|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
2. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
3. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
4. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The stenographer brings the wrong power cord.
(b) The stenographer quits.
(c) The stenographer gets lost on the way to work.
(d) The judge has a heart attack.
5. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
(a) Pill bottles.
(b) Food containers.
(c) Cartons of cigarettes.
(d) Bloody gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
2. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
3. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
4. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
5. What, according to Bobo, is a "heavy and a half"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)