|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) In court.
(b) At home.
(c) On the bus.
(d) In jail.
2. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
(a) An earwig with wings.
(b) A honeybee.
(c) An ant with wings.
(d) A cockroach with extra legs.
3. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
(a) Putting Bobo on the stand before a recess.
(b) Showing the jury the photographs twice before a recess.
(c) Putting Steve on the stand before a recess.
4. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
(a) Put Steve in solitary confinement.
(b) Put Lynch in solitary confinement.
(c) Turn off the television.
(d) Beat several prisoners.
5. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
(a) "Pretty gruesome."
(c) "All in a day's work."
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
2. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
3. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
4. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
5. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)