|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
(a) Putting Bobo on the stand before a recess.
(b) Putting Steve on the stand before a recess.
(d) Showing the jury the photographs twice before a recess.
2. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
(a) A lunatic.
(b) A crazy person.
(c) A nut job.
(d) A basket case.
3. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Tattoo it on his forehead.
(b) Write a book called "Monster."
(c) Learn to say it in different languages.
(d) Change his name to Monster.
4. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
(a) It makes him sick.
(b) It makes him tired.
(c) It makes him sorry.
(d) It helps pass the time.
5. What causes the delay in the trial on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The stenographer gets lost on the way to work.
(b) The stenographer quits.
(c) The judge has a heart attack.
(d) The stenographer brings the wrong power cord.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
2. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
3. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
4. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
5. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)