|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
(a) "Pretty gruesome."
(b) "All in a day's work."
2. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
3. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To the museum.
(b) To Greenwich Hospital.
(c) To school.
(d) To Harlem Hospital.
4. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
(a) Because O'Brien cannot object.
(b) Because it will lead to him and King.
(c) Because Petrocelli is a liar.
(d) Because he is a criminal and also black.
5. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Write a book called "Monster."
(b) Learn to say it in different languages.
(c) Change his name to Monster.
(d) Tattoo it on his forehead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
2. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
3. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
4. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
5. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)