|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
(b) "His lungs were removed."
(c) "He suffocated on his own blood."
(d) "His heart was torn apart."
2. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
(a) It makes him sick.
(b) It makes him tired.
(c) It helps pass the time.
(d) It makes him sorry.
3. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) To his landlord.
(b) To himself.
(c) To his wife.
(d) To his daughter.
4. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
(a) A nut job.
(b) A lunatic.
(c) A crazy person.
(d) A basket case.
5. Why, according to Bobo, is he in jail?
(a) Petty larceny.
(b) Grand theft auto.
(d) Selling drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
2. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
3. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
4. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
5. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)