|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
(a) It makes him sick.
(b) It helps pass the time.
(c) It makes him tired.
(d) It makes him sorry.
2. What, according to Bobo, is a "heavy and a half"?
(a) Life with parole.
(b) Twenty five years to life.
(c) Life without parole.
(d) Seven and a half to ten years.
3. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To school.
(b) To Harlem Hospital.
(c) To Greenwich Hospital.
(d) To the museum.
4. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
5. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is on vacation.
(b) He is being transferred.
(c) He is working on a serious case.
(d) He is having problems with a hemorrhoid operation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
2. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
3. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
4. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
5. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)