|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
2. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
3. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
(a) A search engine.
(b) A money clip.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A gun.
4. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
(a) A lunatic.
(b) A basket case.
(c) A nut job.
(d) A crazy person.
5. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
2. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
3. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
4. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
5. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)