|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
(a) To prevent violence.
(b) To prevent recidivism.
(c) To encourage rehabilitation.
(d) To prevent suicide.
2. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
(d) Lorelle Henry.
3. What, according to Bobo, is a "heavy and a half"?
(a) Life with parole.
(b) Twenty five years to life.
(c) Life without parole.
(d) Seven and a half to ten years.
4. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
5. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
(a) Because Petrocelli is a liar.
(b) Because he is a criminal and also black.
(c) Because O'Brien cannot object.
(d) Because it will lead to him and King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
2. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
3. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
4. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
5. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)