|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(b) A prison jumpsuit.
(c) A suit.
(d) A hat.
2. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
(c) Green Pastures.
3. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
(a) To prevent suicide.
(b) To encourage rehabilitation.
(c) To prevent violence.
(d) To prevent recidivism.
4. What is the name of the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay?
5. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
(a) Because of the resolution.
(b) Because of the tattoos.
(c) Because of the action.
(d) Because of the title.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
2. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
3. What item or items are found on the floor around Mr. Nesbitt's body?
4. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
5. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)