|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay?
2. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
(b) "He suffocated on his own blood."
(c) "His lungs were removed."
(d) "His heart was torn apart."
3. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
(a) A money clip.
(b) A gun.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A search engine.
4. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
(a) Change and bills.
(b) One dollar bills.
5. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
2. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
3. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
4. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
5. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)