|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
(a) "His heart was torn apart."
(b) "His lungs were removed."
(c) "He literally drowned in his own blood."
(d) "He suffocated on his own blood."
2. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
3. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
(a) A basket case.
(b) A crazy person.
(c) A lunatic.
(d) A nut job.
4. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is on vacation.
(b) He is working on a serious case.
(c) He is being transferred.
(d) He is having problems with a hemorrhoid operation.
5. In his journal from Wednesday, July 8, where does Steve say that he does not feel involved with his own case?
(a) In court.
(b) At home.
(c) In jail.
(d) On the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
2. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
3. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
4. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
5. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)