|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) The prison food is bad.
(c) He cannot use the bathroom in front of the other prisoners.
(d) He has allergies.
2. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
(a) It makes him tired.
(b) It helps pass the time.
(c) It makes him sick.
(d) It makes him sorry.
3. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
(a) An ant with wings.
(b) A cockroach with extra legs.
(c) A honeybee.
(d) An earwig with wings.
4. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
(a) Most of them are old.
(b) Some of them are women.
(c) They are all pretty young.
(d) There are many who are younger than he is.
5. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Learn to say it in different languages.
(b) Tattoo it on his forehead.
(c) Change his name to Monster.
(d) Write a book called "Monster."
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
2. What, according to Bobo, is a "chrome"?
3. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
4. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
5. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)