|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
(a) It helps pass the time.
(b) It makes him sick.
(c) It makes him sorry.
(d) It makes him tired.
2. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
(a) Showing the jury the photographs twice before a recess.
(b) Putting Bobo on the stand before a recess.
(d) Putting Steve on the stand before a recess.
3. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
4. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
(a) Money and shoes.
(b) Shoes and shoelaces.
(c) Glasses and medicine.
(d) Shoelaces and belts.
5. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Petrocelli frame Doctor Moody's answer about the cause of death?
2. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
3. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
4. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
5. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)