|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
(b) None of the above.
2. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
3. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
(d) Green Pastures.
4. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
5. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
(a) Some of them are women.
(b) There are many who are younger than he is.
(c) They are all pretty young.
(d) Most of them are old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
2. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
3. What is the name of the prisoner who starts a fight with the preacher visiting the jail?
4. Why does Steve think Petrocelli is using Bolden's testimony?
5. According to Lorelle Henry, how many men are in the lineup?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)