|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
(a) Green Pastures.
2. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) The prison food is bad.
(b) He has allergies.
(c) He cannot use the bathroom in front of the other prisoners.
(d) He is nervous.
3. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) Never. It was illegal.
(b) August, 1999.
(c) August, 1989.
(d) August, 1995.
4. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
5. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To Greenwich Hospital.
(b) To school.
(c) To the museum.
(d) To Harlem Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
2. What does Petrocelli say about Bobo's attire when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
3. What is Steve's reaction to mopping the floor?
4. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
5. Why does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay say he likes the screenplay?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)