|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
(b) One dollar bills.
(c) Change and bills.
2. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
(a) Most of them are old.
(b) Some of them are women.
(c) They are all pretty young.
(d) There are many who are younger than he is.
3. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
(a) Write a book called "Monster."
(b) Learn to say it in different languages.
(c) Tattoo it on his forehead.
(d) Change his name to Monster.
4. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
(a) A prison jumpsuit.
(b) A hat.
(d) A suit.
5. Why is the detective not going to read the affidavit on Wednesday, July 8?
(a) He is having problems with a hemorrhoid operation.
(b) He is working on a serious case.
(c) He is on vacation.
(d) He is being transferred.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
2. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
3. In which prison or jail is Bobo serving time?
4. Which lawyer requests a sidebar when Bobo enters the courtroom to testify?
5. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)