|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
(a) "Pretty gruesome."
(c) "All in a day's work."
2. How many guys does Steve have to mop the floor with?
3. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
(c) Lorelle Henry.
4. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To school.
(b) To Harlem Hospital.
(c) To the museum.
(d) To Greenwich Hospital.
5. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) August, 1989.
(b) Never. It was illegal.
(c) August, 1995.
(d) August, 1999.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
2. Why is Steve having stomach problems on Wednesday, July 8?
3. What does the prisoner who wants to read Steve's screenplay want to do with the word 'Monster'?
4. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
5. What is the bad trick O'Brien says Petrocelli is using during the note of Friday, July 10th?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)