|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
2. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
(a) August, 1999.
(b) Never. It was illegal.
(c) August, 1995.
(d) August, 1989.
3. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
(a) They scare him.
(b) They gross him out.
(c) They enthrall him.
(d) They make him ill.
4. What is the name of the prisoner who gave Detective Williams' partner a call with a tip about Bobo?
5. What does Steve notice about the other prisoners in his journal from Wednesday, July 8?
(a) Some of them are women.
(b) There are many who are younger than he is.
(c) Most of them are old.
(d) They are all pretty young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
2. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
3. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
4. Who is the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
5. During Karyl's testimony, there is a close up shot of crime scene photos. Which part of the victim's body can be seen in these photos?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)