|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve say about the pictures of Mr. Nesbitt?
(a) They make him ill.
(b) They gross him out.
(c) They enthrall him.
(d) They scare him.
2. What is the name of the "guy who is going on trial for killing his wife" whom Steve knows in prison?
3. Which two items are taken away from prisoners, according to Steve?
(a) Glasses and medicine.
(b) Shoes and shoelaces.
(c) Money and shoes.
(d) Shoelaces and belts.
4. What, according to Bobo, is a "heavy and a half"?
(a) Twenty five years to life.
(b) Seven and a half to ten years.
(c) Life with parole.
(d) Life without parole.
5. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
(a) 150 pounds.
(b) 250 pounds.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
2. What is left in the cash register, according to Detective Williams?
3. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
4. How does Detective Karyl describe the scene when he enters the drugstore?
5. What reason does Steve provide for why two particular items are taken away from prisoners?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)