One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Monday, July 13th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Lorelle Henry's testimony, where does she say she was bringing her granddaughter?
(a) To Harlem Hospital.
(b) To school.
(c) To the museum.
(d) To Greenwich Hospital.
2. Which side of Mr. Nesbitt's body do the bullets enter?
3. What is the profession of the first witness Petrocelli calls on Monday, July 13th?
4. According to Steve's journal from Wednesday, July 8, what does Kathy O'Brien said her job is in the eyes of the jury?
(a) To make Steve look human.
(b) To remind them Steve is young.
(c) To remind them Steve is black.
(d) To make Steve look innocent.
5. When Bobo comes into the courtroom to testify and the lawyers are discussing him with the judge, what does the judge say he looks like?
(a) A lunatic.
(b) A nut job.
(c) A basket case.
(d) A crazy person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Brien say a termite looks like?
2. When was Mr. Nesbitt's gun registered?
3. What is Bobo wearing when he comes into the courtroom to testify?
4. How much does Detective Williams estimate Mr. Nesbitt weighed?
5. What do the guards do after the prisoner starts a fight when the preacher visits?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)