1. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
(a) It is broken.
(b) It has names scratched into it.
(c) There is no mirror.
(d) It is dirty.
2. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
(a) They run out of toast.
(b) A guy gets hit in the face with a tray.
(c) A prisoner escapes.
(d) A guy is stabbed with a fork.
3. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
(a) Invigorated to get to the courtroom.
(b) Surprised to be in jail.
(c) Tired because he doesn't sleep well.
(d) Ready to be found guilty.
4. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
(a) A movie with no plot and no beginning.
(b) A horror movie.
(c) A movie in technicolor.
(d) A made-for-television movie.
5. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
(a) To get famous.
(b) To show he is not a monster.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To make sense of his life.
This section contains 4,434 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)