1. What does Steve notice about the mirror in his cell in the prologue?
(a) There is no mirror.
(b) It is dirty.
(c) It has names scratched into it.
(d) It is broken.
2. What does Steve say happens at breakfast in the prologue?
(a) A guy gets hit in the face with a tray.
(b) They run out of toast.
(c) A prisoner escapes.
(d) A guy is stabbed with a fork.
3. Steve says in the prologue that every morning he feels what?
(a) Ready to be found guilty.
(b) Surprised to be in jail.
(c) Tired because he doesn't sleep well.
(d) Invigorated to get to the courtroom.
4. Steve says prison is like what kind of movie?
(a) A made-for-television movie.
(b) A horror movie.
(c) A movie with no plot and no beginning.
(d) A movie in technicolor.
5. Why does Steve start writing his own movie?
(a) To make sense of his life.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To show he is not a monster.
(d) To get famous.
This section contains 4,434 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)