|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a road dog?
(a) Enemy from jail.
(b) Friend outside of the gang.
(c) A best friend.
(d) A former gang member.
2. Why is Kody sent to Camp Munz?
(a) He steals a car and drives drunk.
(b) He steals a teacher's wallet at school.
(c) He forces his sister to lie for him.
(d) He robs a store.
3. What does Kody do after the judge dismisses the false murder charge against him?
(a) He kills two people.
(b) He wants to be alone at home.
(c) He goes to church with his mother.
(d) He goes out for a celebration dinner.
4. In the chapter "Boys to Men", Kody describes a time that he has trouble sleeping. What is he thinking about when he cannot sleep?
(a) He sleeps very well at night.
(b) He is upset that he disappoints his mother.
(c) He feels guilty.
(d) He thinks about how he had not worked hard enough for the gang.
5. What television show does Kody watch when gets home after the bike incident?
(a) Laverne and Shirley.
(b) Ripley's Believe It or Not.
(c) Happy Days.
(d) Benny Hill.
6. Which girl is NOT in the car with Kody when he drives to the store he wants to rob?
7. Which of the following is NOT an injury Kody sustained after the fight withe men outside the store?
(a) His stomach is being held together with staples.
(b) His back is broken.
(c) Bullets are removed from his leg.
(d) Bullets are found in his back.
8. When Kody is falsely accused of murder, how is his court case dismissed?
(a) A witness lies, which forces the judge to dismiss the case.
(b) He is found not guilty.
(c) The gangbanger who is shot says Kody didn't do it.
(d) There is not enough evidence that Kody is guilty.
9. How does Kody meet Tamu?
(a) He meets her at school.
(b) They meet at a gang initiation party.
(c) They meet at church.
(d) He meets Tamu through his brother and sister.
10. What is the name of Kody and Tamu's daughter?
11. Where is Kody when he wakes up after getting injured outside of the store he wants to rob?
(a) He is recovering at a gang member's house.
(b) He is in the ICU.
(c) He is at home.
(d) He is in jail.
12. Why does Kody agree to go with the four girls to the store he wants to rob?
(a) He wants to protect them from trouble.
(b) He wants to check it out in preparation to rob it later.
(c) The store is in rival gang territory and he is looking for trouble.
(d) He suspects the girls may be setting him up for something.
13. Why is Kody excited on his graduation day from 6th grade?
(a) His parents are proud of his hard work.
(b) He is graduating from 6th grade.
(c) He is about to be initiated into the Tray Eights gang.
(d) He is excited for summer break.
14. On the night Kody's daughter is born, who does Kody shoot?
(a) Lil' Banger.
(b) Bank Robber.
(c) Big Rollin' Sixties.
(d) Killa Face.
15. In "Can't Stop, Won't Stop," who does Kody see get booked for murder when he arrives back in jail after returning to the hospital?
(a) Crazy De.
(b) Tray Ball.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Kody want to rob the store?
2. What store does Kody go to with his mother that is in Rollin' Sixties turf?
3. When does Kody stand trial for murder?
4. What does Kody take with him after climbing out of a window at his mother's house in the chapter "The Juvenile Tank?"
5. Why do the police visit Kody in the hospital?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)