|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reconnected.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the hospital in "Can't Stop, Won't Stop," what does Kody have nightmares about?
(a) He fears getting caught by the police and going to jail.
(b) He fears getting shot again and damaging his reputation.
(c) He fears his brother will follow in his footsteps and get shot, too.
(d) He has no fear because he is focused on revenge.
2. What is the name of Kody's nurse?
3. What events eventually convinces Macc and Joker to put their differences aside and work together?
(a) Kody decides it is not worth the fighting.
(b) They both decide to leave the gang life behind.
(c) Kody tells them to.
(d) They want to unite against the Rollin' Sixties.
4. In the chapter "Boys to Men", Kody describes a time that he has trouble sleeping. What is he thinking about when he cannot sleep?
(a) He sleeps very well at night.
(b) He feels guilty.
(c) He is upset that he disappoints his mother.
(d) He thinks about how he had not worked hard enough for the gang.
5. What ethnic group is winning the war in Folsom prison?
(a) The Crips.
(b) The Mexicans.
(c) The Bloods.
(d) The Puerto Ricans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kody lie to the police while he is in the hospital in "The Juvenile Tank?"
2. What is Kody doing while Tamu is giving birth to their daughter?
3. In the chapter, "Tamu", what friend does Kody reconnect with after getting out of jail?
4. In the chapter "48 Hours" why is Kody removed from his cell?
5. When Kody and Crazy De are on their way to the skating rink, who do they see running away from the scene of a shooting?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)