|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reconnected.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Kody after the shooting at the store?
(a) He is not injured.
(b) Nothing surprises Kody anymore.
(c) He is not arrested.
(d) He is surprised his mother reacted the way she does.
2. How do Joker and Macc try to end their feud?
(a) Kody steps in and beats up Macc.
(b) They do not end it.
(c) They have a shoot out.
(d) They have a fistfight, which Joker wins.
3. What kind of gang activity does Kody encounter at Camp Munz?
(a) Kody stays out of the gang activity so he does not know what is going on.
(b) The are no gangs.
(c) There are gangs but it is a time of truce.
(d) The gangs are at war.
4. Why does Muhammad ask Kody and his group to leave the Islam service?
(a) They are talking during a film.
(b) The leader feels like they do not belong there.
(c) Kody gets caught with a weapon.
(d) They are not participating.
5. After the bus ride, where does Kody go when he discovers no one is at his mother's house?
(a) He heads into rival gang territory.
(b) He waits for someone to come home.
(c) He goes to a neighbor's house.
(d) He goes to visit a girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twinky's mother ask Kody to do about April?
2. In "The Juvenile Tank," how does Kody respond to the questions the police ask him in the hospital?
3. In the chapter, "The War," why does Kody regret walking home alone from a friend's house?
4. How long is Kody is solitary confinement in the chapter "48 Hours?"
5. In the chapter, "Tamu," what do the police find when they search Kody's home after he spends the day with Muhammad?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)