|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. White feel like doing when he hears what the visitor brought him?
2. Who has a hard time understanding what happened to Herbert?
3. Whose warnings did Mr. White ignore?
4. What does Mrs. White do when she hears what the visitor has brought her?
5. Why isn't Herbert in any pain after his injury?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What changes occur in the relationship between the Whites, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
There was only one setting in this book. What was this setting, and how did this singular location affect the tone and progression of this book?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)