|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. White interfere with when he made a wish?
(b) The magic.
(c) His son.
(d) His family.
2. What injured Herbert?
(a) A car.
(b) A weapon.
(c) An oil slick.
(d) A machine.
3. What does Herbert work with at his job?
4. Why does the visitor bring something to the Whites?
(a) To pay his respects.
(b) To validate Herbert's service.
(c) To avoid a law suit.
(d) To fulfill the law.
5. When did Mr. White learn to comfort his wife?
(a) When they lost their first child.
(b) He never did.
(c) When they first got married.
(d) When they were dating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the visitor say is responsible for Herbert's injury?
2. Why is Mrs. White's hope ironic?
3. Whom does Mrs. White have to pay the morning after the wish?
4. Who runs to the door the first time it rings after the wish?
5. Who else works for the place the visitor is from?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)