|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. White feel about Morris's travels?
(a) He is fearful.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He is excited.
(d) All of these.
2. Who keeps the paw when Morris leaves?
(a) Mr. White.
(b) Mr. White's son.
(c) The maid.
(d) Mrs. White.
3. What does Morris say he is not to be blamed for when he leaves?
(a) His future illness being spread.
(b) The danger others will cause.
(c) Any mishap that paw causes.
(d) The paw not working.
4. What kind of wishes does Morris say should be made?
(a) Tangible items.
(b) Sensible items.
(c) Generous items.
(d) Non dangerous items.
5. How many drinks does Morris have before he will talk openly with his friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Morris's face?
2. What does Mrs. White say when her husband loses his game?
3. What does Morris say makes the monkey paw work?
4. What is Morris's reason for his travels?
5. What does White do to distract the person he is playing a game with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morris say should be done with the Monkey Paw?
2. What does White's son think will come with the wish when it is granted?
3. What causes Mrs. White to think that her second wish will not be granted?
4. What changes in Mr. White after his son's funeral?
5. How does Herbert act the morning after the wish?
6. How does the author describe Mrs. White when she has her idea for the second wish?
7. Why does Mr. White not want the second wish to be granted?
8. What kind of relationship do the Whites have with their son?
9. Why does Mr. White hesitate to make the second wish his wife asks for?
10. How does the visitor act when he gets to the White's house?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)