Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many drinks does Morris have before he will talk openly with his friends?
2. What does Mrs. White say she would wish for?
(a) More money.
(b) Extra hands.
(c) Self cleaning items.
(d) Long life.
3. Who made the monkey paw unique?
(a) A sorcerer.
(b) A fakir.
(c) A soothsayer.
(d) A snake tamer.
4. Who asks Morris if he would ever use the paw again?
(a) Mr. White's son.
(b) Mrs. White.
(c) Mr. White.
(d) The maid.
5. Where does Mrs. White chase her son?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The library.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The parlor.
6. What does White say happens when he makes the first wish?
(a) The warmth left him.
(b) The paw moves.
(c) The paw burns.
(d) The lights dimmed.
7. Morris says men should not interfere with __________.
8. What is Morris's reason for his travels?
(a) He is adventurous.
(b) He is in the military.
(c) He is a sailor.
(d) He works in trade.
9. What kind of eyes does Morris have?
10. What does Mr. White's son think Morris should have done with the paw?
(a) Protected it.
(b) Sold it.
(c) Burned it.
(d) Copied it.
11. How much money does White's son suggest wishing for?
(a) 300 pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 400 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
12. What does Morris say he is not to be blamed for when he leaves?
(a) Any mishap that paw causes.
(b) The paw not working.
(c) His future illness being spread.
(d) The danger others will cause.
13. Where did Morris spend much of his time during his travels?
14. Where is Mrs. White at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her school.
(b) A hopsital.
(c) Her home.
(d) The church.
15. What is the monkey paw used for?
(a) Black mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps the paw when Morris leaves?
2. How long did Morris travel?
3. What color is Morris's face?
4. What does Morris do when he is asked if he would ever use the paw again?
5. Where must the paw be held in to be used?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)