|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Morris travel?
(a) 31 years.
(b) 41 years.
(c) 11 years.
(d) 21 years.
2. Mrs. White chases her son around with _________.
(a) A dirty rag.
(b) A candle stick.
(c) A chaise.
(d) An antimacassar.
3. Where has Mr. White always wanted to travel?
4. What kind of eyes does Morris have?
5. What does White compare the paw to during his first wish?
(a) A snake.
(b) A wand.
(c) A talisman.
(d) A wind.
6. What is the name of Mr. White's son?
7. What must be done for the paw to work?
(a) A dance must be perormed.
(b) A chant must be sung.
(c) The wish must be said aloud.
(d) All of these.
8. Where is Mrs. White at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her school.
(b) A hopsital.
(c) Her home.
(d) The church.
9. What is the name of the White's house?
(a) Lakesnam Villa.
(b) Villa Larkshire.
(c) Villa Lake Ridge.
(d) Lake Side Villa.
10. Where did Morris spend much of his time during his travels?
11. What causes the family to stop talking about the paw?
(a) Chess is played.
(b) Dinner is served.
(c) Morris changes the subject.
(d) The storm rages.
12. What does Morris say makes the monkey paw work?
(d) The devil.
13. Why does White hesitate to make his first wish?
(a) He wants to do it right.
(b) He doesn't feel it is the time.
(c) He has everything he wants.
(d) He has been warned.
14. Where does Mrs. White chase her son?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The parlor.
(c) The library.
(d) The dining room.
15. What title does Morris have?
(b) Sergeant Major.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Morris get the monkey's paw?
2. Why does Mrs. White chase her son?
3. What was done to make the monkey paw unique?
4. Why has Morris stopped working?
5. What does White's son dislike about his house?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)