|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Morris use the monkey paw?
2. What does Mrs. White say she would wish for?
(a) Extra hands.
(b) More money.
(c) Self cleaning items.
(d) Long life.
3. What does Mr. White think injured his son?
(a) The wish.
(b) The monkey paw.
(c) The machinery.
(d) All of these.
4. Who is Mr. White playing a game with at the beginning of the book?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His friend.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
5. What makes Mr. White nervous about his wife's wish?
(a) The horrible outcome of the first wish.
(b) Morris's warnings.
(c) The unnatural nature of the wish.
(d) His son's maimed body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mrs. White told to find what she demands from him after her son's death?
2. Mr. White tells his wife the knock on the door was __________.
3. How many children does Mrs. White have?
4. Why does White hesitate to make his first wish?
5. How does the visitor seem in the White's home?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)