|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morris say makes the monkey paw work?
(c) The devil.
2. Why is the visitor hesitant to talk to the Whites?
(a) He has bad news.
(b) He doesn't know if he is in the right spot.
(c) He feels guilty.
(d) He is waiting for the paw sign.
3. What is Mr. White playing at the beginning of the book?
4. Who has a hard time understanding what happened to Herbert?
(b) Mr. White.
(c) Mrs. White.
(d) The visitor.
5. Who made the monkey paw unique?
(a) A soothsayer.
(b) A snake tamer.
(c) A sorcerer.
(d) A fakir.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Morris get the monkey's paw?
2. What injured Herbert?
3. How does Mrs. White feel about the wish the morning after?
4. Why does Morris not use the monkey paw any more?
5. What does Morris say he is not to be blamed for when he leaves?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)