|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Morris use the monkey paw?
2. What does White's son do to his mother before the first wish is made?
(a) Tickles her.
(b) Hugs her.
(c) Squeezes her hand.
3. What must be done for the paw to work?
(a) The wish must be said aloud.
(b) A dance must be perormed.
(c) A chant must be sung.
(d) All of these.
4. How does Mr. White know his visitor is there?
(a) He hears a donkey bray.
(b) The gate bangs.
(c) His dog barks.
(d) There is a knock on the door.
5. Who asks Morris if he would ever use the paw again?
(a) Mr. White's son.
(b) The maid.
(c) Mr. White.
(d) Mrs. White.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Morris spend much of his time during his travels?
2. Where has Mr. White always wanted to travel?
3. How did Morris come across the monkey paw?
4. What causes the family to stop talking about the paw?
5. What does Mrs. White say when her husband loses his game?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)