|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was done to make the monkey paw unique?
(a) A spell was placed on it.
(b) It was blessed.
(c) It had a spirit transferred to it.
(d) A curse was placed on it.
2. Where does Morris keep the monkey paw?
(a) His pocket.
(b) His saddle bags.
(c) His satchel.
(d) His stock box.
3. Where did Morris get the monkey's paw?
4. What is the monkey paw meant to show?
(a) Fate rules the world.
(b) The devil is real.
(c) Generosity rules.
(d) Men are fickle.
5. Why has Morris stopped working?
(a) He is rich now.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is retired.
(d) He was injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men have used the monkey paw?
2. Why does Mr. White try to distract the person he is playing with at the beginning of the book?
3. Who is Mr. White playing a game with at the beginning of the book?
4. What does White do to distract the person he is playing a game with?
5. Morris says men should not interfere with __________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)