|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made the monkey paw unique?
(a) A fakir.
(b) A snake tamer.
(c) A soothsayer.
(d) A sorcerer.
2. Why does Mr. White try to distract the person he is playing with at the beginning of the book?
(a) He has a lot on his mind.
(b) He doesn't want to lose the bet.
(c) He is worried about his son.
(d) He made a mistake.
3. What is the monkey paw used for?
(b) Black mail.
4. What time of day does this book start?
5. Who keeps the paw when Morris leaves?
(a) Mr. White's son.
(b) Mrs. White.
(c) The maid.
(d) Mr. White.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. White's son wants to use the paw ___________.
2. Why does White's son suggest a sum to be wished for?
3. What does White's son do to his mother before the first wish is made?
4. What is the monkey paw meant to show?
5. What title does Morris have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)