|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many drinks does Morris have before he will talk openly with his friends?
2. Who is the first one to notice the visitor prowling around?
(a) Mrs. White.
(d) Mr. White.
3. What does Mrs. White say she would wish for?
(a) Self cleaning items.
(b) More money.
(c) Extra hands.
(d) Long life.
4. How did Morris say things would unfold after a wish?
5. Who gets the paw for Mrs. White to make a wish on?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her friend.
(d) Her servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title does Morris have?
2. Why is the gift from the visitor so ironic?
3. What does White do to distract the person he is playing a game with?
4. How does Mr. White know his visitor is there?
5. What does Morris say he is not to be blamed for when he leaves?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)