|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the gift from the visitor so ironic?
(a) It is what their son wanted.
(b) It is the same amount they wished for.
(c) It meets Morris's demands.
(d) It is beyond what they hoped.
2. Where is the visitor from?
(a) Maw and Meggins.
(b) Mer and Merkins.
(c) Merk and Mergins.
(d) Meg and Mawlins.
3. Whose warnings did Mr. White ignore?
(a) His father's.
(b) His wife's.
(d) The maid's.
4. What does White do to distract the person he is playing a game with?
(a) Explains his illness.
(b) Talks about their visitor.
(c) Argues with his wife.
(d) Eats his cake.
5. Why can't Mrs. White open the door by herself?
(a) She can't find her key.
(b) The door is too heavy.
(c) It is too dark in the hall.
(d) The bolt is too high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morris say should be done with the monkey paw?
2. In what does Mrs. White put her hope?
3. Who makes the third wish?
4. Where does the visitor hang around after Herbert leaves the morning after the wish?
5. What does the visitor think injured Herbert?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)