|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Morris have?
2. Who is Mr. White playing a game with at the beginning of the book?
(a) His son.
(b) His friend.
(c) His wife.
(d) His cousin.
3. How does Mr. White know his visitor is there?
(a) He hears a donkey bray.
(b) There is a knock on the door.
(c) The gate bangs.
(d) His dog barks.
4. In what does Mrs. White put her hope?
(a) The paw.
(d) The wish.
5. What does White do to distract the person he is playing a game with?
(a) Argues with his wife.
(b) Explains his illness.
(c) Eats his cake.
(d) Talks about their visitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. White's son?
2. What kind of voice does the visitor use to describe his mission in coming to the house?
3. What does Morris do when he is asked if he would ever use the paw again?
4. Where is the visitor from?
5. Which of these is one of the words used to describe Mrs. White's wish?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)