|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the King of Crow-Cock drowned in?
(a) A puddle.
(b) A lake.
(c) A well.
(d) A river.
2. Where does Kuan-yin take her completed basket?
(a) The monster's lake.
(b) The peach orchard.
(c) The village inn.
(d) The Buddha's palace.
3. Who rules Cart Slow?
(b) The Dragon King.
(c) Demon Havoc.
(d) Three immortals.
4. Where is the fish from?
(a) Monkey's pond.
(b) Buddha's fish tank.
(c) Kuan-yin's pond.
(d) The village's stream.
5. What does Monkey agree to do?
(a) Get revenge on Triptiaka.
(b) Cripple Pigsy.
(c) Bring the King back to life.
(d) Kill the magician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tripitaka refuse to do?
2. What is inside the basket when Kuan-yin pulls it up?
3. What do the travelers see after traveling for many months?
4. What carries Tripitaka across the lake?
5. Who does the turtle want to make him into human form?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the character's new names?
2. What does Monkey find out about the city Cart Slow?
3. Why does Buddha not give Pigsy the title of Buddha?
4. How do the travelers get to Buddha's paradise from the village?
5. How does Kuan-yin summon her magical fish?
6. How can Tripitaka prove what the King told him is true?
7. How do Pigsy and Monkey force the monster to retreat?
8. Why does the monster want to eat Tripitaka?
9. What is the perch's plan to capture Tripitaka?
10. In what way is Tripitaka not necessarily the leader of the group?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)