|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all the monkeys' weapons made from?
2. Who saves Tripitaka?
(a) The Planet Venus.
(b) The Planet Pluto.
(c) The Planet Jupiter.
(d) The Planet Mars.
3. Who saves Tripitaka from the animals?
(a) A hunter.
(b) A priest.
(c) A knight.
(d) A blacksmith.
4. What does the Patriach say claims a person every 500 years?
(a) The three drawfs,
(b) The three foxes.
(c) The three puzzles.
(d) The three calamities.
5. Who finishes top of the tests?
(c) Ch'en O.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Jade Emperor send for to help him with Monkey?
2. Who is the ruler of heaven?
3. What does the Monkey King see on the other side of the waterfall?
4. What do the judges send Ts'ui Chio to find?
5. According to the sign, where does the land lead to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tripiakata get to Monkey?
2. Why does Tripitaka need to control Monkey?
3. How does Monkey kill the Demon?
4. In what way is Tripitaka not well suited to adventure?
5. How does Kuan-yin get the monster onto her side?
6. How does Monkey get weapons for his brethren?
7. How does the Stone Monkey become King?
8. What does the Stone Monkey see on the other side of the waterfall?
9. How does Wen-ch'iao save her child?
10. How is Jade Emperor a wise leader?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)