|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Tripitaka from the animals?
(a) A priest.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A knight.
2. What are all the monkeys' weapons made from?
3. Who does the Emperor send to bring him Monkey?
(a) Planet Pluto.
(b) Planet Mars.
(c) Planet Jupiter.
(d) Planet Venus.
4. What does the Stone Monkey force the Judge of Death to give him?
(a) A staff.
(b) A pen.
(c) A contract.
(d) A sword.
5. According to the sign, where does the land lead to?
(a) The city.
6. What do Kuan-yin and Hui-yen change into at the city of Ch'ang?
7. What is Prince Moksha's religious name?
(a) Ch'ang Hu.
8. What can the hat and coat do to Monkey if Tripitaka repeats a chant?
(a) Stop his heart.
(b) Freeze him.
(c) Cause him pair.
(d) Cause him to laugh.
9. What is Stone Monkey's job in heaven?
(a) Polishing the stars.
(b) Tending the horses.
(c) Bathing the cherubs.
(d) Cooking for the angels.
10. What does the Dragon King Son eat when he comes out of the river?
(a) A pig.
(b) A horse.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A carp.
11. Where does Che'n have to leave his ill mother?
(b) An inn.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The riverside.
12. What is plaguing the group of horses?
(a) A beast.
(b) A troll.
(c) An ogre.
(d) A dragon.
13. What does Ch'en do with the carp?
(a) He sets it free.
(b) He puts it in a fish tank.
(c) He stuffs it.
(d) He eats it.
14. Where does the Stone Monkey swear to do if Tripitaka frees him?
(a) Serve him.
(b) Apologize to Buddha.
(d) Slay a dragon.
15. What gives birth to Monkey?
(a) A egg.
(b) A woman.
(c) A rock.
(d) An ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the beast claimed as his wife?
2. What does the Monkey do when the Emperor opens the lid of the crucible?
3. What is the monster's new name?
4. What does Monkey do when Tripitaka reprimands him for killing the thieves?
5. What does the Monkey King see on the other side of the waterfall?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)